*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New room: Loft
« previous next »
: [1]
: New room: Loft  ( 7603 )
Lover
: 10350

« : September 02, 2015, 09:45:39 AM »

1995A$

« : September 02, 2015, 02:22:20 PM Lover »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : September 02, 2015, 09:48:40 AM »

Its about time they  gave us a room

hope it has a shower or tub in it  ;D

maybe that will be next

Looks great cant wait to  see it

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : September 02, 2015, 11:31:56 AM »

Hello,

I have and the loft is very beautiful but:

The additional objects like champagne don't work !
The rotationnal mouse don't work too !

I think I write tomorrow to the support for kissing the dev's  ;D

EDIT: All work but you must press the wheel of your mouse for rotate and I see My champagne and my candles now  8)

All is fine and good for me, I kiss the dev's later  :P

« : September 02, 2015, 11:45:00 AM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover

« #3 : September 02, 2015, 03:10:04 PM »

The loft is really well done. Nice lights and shadows and even the mirrors are working. In "On the wall" pose, you areon the window to the terrace - I like it ;D In the sitting poses, there is a pretty chair.

Would be perfect, if for some poses you could use the pool table and a bed in upper floor. If you're using a pose and have the bricks in background, it's not easy to see some of the poses you want to use - the background is too bright.

The door in background looks a little like a door to a dungeon lol - maybe a sign?

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : September 02, 2015, 04:25:34 PM »

Haha Lover. 

The door in the background does look like a dungeon door - maybe that leads to a red room wey hey...
And the colour of the framed window and door to the patio... grey... it looks like an undercoat.

I wish the rug and settee was a different colour. Its a bit clinical to me with the bright lights.

The loft room is very nice though, I like the way it is laid out, the snooker table and the pictures and mirror.  One of them says  "a cup of coffee solves everything" ... mmm  in my gaf it should read tea.  LOL

Best room buys... I still think cabin, yacht and terrace.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #5 : September 04, 2015, 05:02:39 PM »

I may be wrong  (i have bneen wrong before and prolly will be again)
i notice a very significant difference between the new loft and ALL the other rooms.
its a lot bigger  and multi level, i think it is the first step in making it possible
to move around the room  go up the stairs  go to the pool table and bend your partner over
or lay her on it. I certainly hope so as this would be a quantam leap in the playability of the Achat game

​​

(pinched your pic Nat  ty)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Fixxgiggle

« #6 : September 04, 2015, 10:31:51 PM »

Check out the settings. Zuzannah pointed out to me a new graphics option that only applies to adds after Sept.2015.

Just giggling... :D

Fixxgiggle :D

Lover

« #7 : September 05, 2015, 05:44:11 AM »

Woody, I was thinking the same and have this hope too :)

zuzannah
: 1379

« #8 : September 05, 2015, 11:31:01 AM »

It would be nice wouldn't it, if you will be able to do that later on.  Or actually select a room that haven't been released yet to be connected Via that dungeon looking Door.  Or is that stupid.   :-\

I think I've asked this before though,  The new graphics option in the Settings Menu, that applies to adds after Sept 2015.  Is the update automatically downloaded if I already have the High Res graphics already installed ?

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #9 : September 05, 2015, 12:06:40 PM »

Hi,

I think this is automatically applied because I don't have the same graphic in low and high in the loft.
There are more effects of lights in high.
It was in high by default at home and I prefer in low.

I also think they would say in the game if we had to download again the"high res" pack!... or it's just reserved at the forum readers for the tips  :D

@AusWoody: no problems, you can pinch  ;D

Lover

« #10 : September 08, 2015, 10:05:58 AM »

You don't have to do anything as long as you have the high detailed version. You can switch between low and high settings and you see the difference. It's nice :)

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #11 : September 08, 2015, 10:28:57 AM »

Yes Lover and only the new adds are high setting possibility. I think they included in the new object.
So nothing to do, just look and.... FFFUUUuuuuuuckkkkkkk YYYEEESSSssssssss aaahhhhhh MMMmmmmmm  ;D

Misdevious
: 367

« #12 : September 11, 2015, 08:12:21 PM »

Had these for a week, never got around to uploading them, some different angles, and the secret door!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: