*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Claiming the pet
« previous next »
: [1]
: Claiming the pet  ( 4080 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« : February 07, 2015, 03:34:18 PM »

*The origins of Madame's pet  ( http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2451.0.html )

It began when I started to show. I work as an upstairs maid for Lady Bathurst. It is a small household in town with a small staff and now everyone knew I was pregnant. My belly was swelling and my bosom neared overflowing, but by the talk, they had all known I had been with Madame’s cousin. He was powerful and rich and although he did not force himself on me... what was a girl to do?

I stood before her now in her large opulent bedroom. Madame sat next to her rolltop desk, with one leg draped casually over the other in her Jodhpurs and a crop twirling in her left hand. Mr. Preston, the butler, stood next to me, like a regimental sergeant with his gloved hands at his back. His face was always serious, almost grim. Madame Claire looked me up and down, but she addressed the grey haired butler.

“What shall we do with her, Preston?” My raven haired employer swiveled a little in her chair.

“She has brought dishonour upon herself and also this house, Madam. Some could not blame you for sacking her.” Preston seemed to smile a little saying that.

“Tut tut, but to be so cruel, Preston.” Madame still looked at me. I could not bare her stare and put my eyes to the floor. “Surely we must show charity to such a poor ignorant girl.” Madame’s tone was mocking and she seemed to delight in my discomfort.

“My Lady is always charitable, but this… French girl is no better than street trash!” Preston practically spat the word french as if something nasty had to leave his mouth.

“Now Preston, how can she improve if we simply toss her back to the street?” Lady Bathurst’s tone was sweet and then she finally addressed me, “You do wish to stay, don’t you dear?”

My eyes still on the floor, I squeaked, “Please, Madame. I would have no where else to go.”

“No where else to go, Preston.” She repeated my words with a mocking tone. “Surely you would not have me toss her out?”

“It is your house, Madam, but mark my words.”

“He who is forgiven much will love much…” Madame stood up tall and held the crop in both hands behind her back. “Leave us, Preston. I will have words with our… scarlet maid.”

The butler gave a slight bow and said “of course, Madam” before turning and striding out of the room.

Claire walked her slim frame towards me, and then around me, and finally spoke. “I will be blunt,” She said in succinct tones. “I OWN you. Do you understand me? At a word, I will put you on the street.” She was in front of me again, lifting my chin to look at her, eye to eye but somehow seeming bigger than me. “You will do as I say, when I say it, UNDERSTAND?” Madame’s blue eyes were piercing into my soul.

“Y,yes Madame.” I could barely squeak.

She turned away and walked leisurely with the crop still behind her. “Kneel” She said simply.

I obeyed, it seemed not to odd, and then she turned to look at me.

“On all fours.” She added.

I hesitated but obeyed, still looking up to her as she came back at me.

Claire bent and held my cheek in her hand. “I will take care of you, always, but you belong to me and WILL obey.”

“Of course, Madame.” I said so meekly, having no true idea of what she meant.

“Meow for me, like a pet.” She looked deep into my eyes.

“M,Madame?” I questioned.

“ARE YOU AS STUPID AS PRESTON BELIEVES?” She raised her voice in agitation. “If so take what little is yours and get out!” She stepped away, heading for her door Her strides were long and her boots clicked on the hardwood floor.

“m, miaou” came out of me so very softly.

But she heard it and stopped. My Madame turned back to look at me with a half smile on her lips. “Was that so hard?” I shook my head in response. “Crawl to me.” She crooked her finger.

My mind questioned what was going on, but I was so far from home and each command did not sound so hard. Slowly I moved to her, like a cat. I put my eyes on her shoes and did not look up at her. Finally I reached her and felt her hand at the back of my neck.

“That’s a good girl.” She praised me and then stroked my auburn hair. “You are my pet, and as such, you and your baby will be cared for in this house.” There was a long purposeful pause from the Lady Bathurst. “as long as you obey.”

She yanked on my bun, forcing me to look at her. We all had our suspicions of Madame’s sexual choosings, but being in service, it was none of our concern. Claire looked down at me as if she was now the cat, but I was the canary. I watched as she unbuttoned her riding pants, and obeyed as she bid me to take them down. Her patch was as dark and thick as the hair on her head. She bent her knees awkwardly to open her thighs with her pants pushed over her boots. She took hold of my head again, but did not force me, instead she bid me come. She wanted me to obey.

“Lick it” she put simply.

The streets are cold, food costs coin and Paris was so far away. Madame smelled of rose petal and her skin was alabaster and the hearth fire so near. I moved my head between her thighs and licked her puffy little slit. She gave a smile and purr of her own when I obeyed. She rode my tongue and held my head to her groin. I tasted her fully when I pushed my pink little worm into her tight slot. Madame dropped to the floor and held my face between her thighs.

“Lick it little pet.” She kept saying.

I obeyed and put my hands under her bottom. holding her sex up to me and covering it with my mouth, I sucked on her, taking each half of the little peach into my mouth. I had never done such things to a woman, but I found my mind suggesting things. “What would I like?” I asked myself. “Tickle here and suckle there,” it came to me. Madame moaned and then cooed at me.

“Mmm, you do that so good. You must be a natural slut.” She emphasized the final word.

I didn’t look up as my cheeks turned scarlet. She insulted me as I did as she asked. She rubbed my nose into her clit and I lapped as she moaned louder.

“A single finger, slut.” She ordered. “NOW”

I reached a wet finger up inside her to find Madame was very tight. Her pussy gripped that single finger as I tried to explore her slot. Claire’s head went back and she gave a guttural growl. She began moving her hips and rocking her ass, riding my finger as she held my head, pinning my mouth to her clit. I tried to slip a second finger inside and the force of her muscles was crushing. I worked them in and out slowly but Madame’s bucking created a quicker rhythm.

“Make me cum, my new little pet. Earn your keep.” She said to me.

I sucked on her clit and ran my tongue over it, flicking back and forth. My back was arched so severely, I wanted to make her climax so I could get up from the floor. I turned my fingers over and arched them up into her quim, rubbing the roof of Madame’s vagina. I felt her buck her mound into my nose, so I rubbed with my face as my fingers pressed from the other side. Claire’s hair was soft and smelled of the same rose petal and baby powder. Her thrashing grew more intense, so I started moving my fingers like a piston, in and out, rubbing that roof and feeling her clenching pussy crush my fingers, finally when I flicked them out on accident, she cried out.

“AAaaahh, Don’t stop!”

I licked them anew and shoved them back in her, jamming them deep and letting my thumb SMACK into her button, over and over. And that was it. Madame crushed my fingers till they couldn’t move and shuddered a powerful orgasm, arching her back and her fingers clenching into my hair until she finally fell back onto the floor. I looked up her panting form and felt a small trace of pride that I had made that happen

I sat back on my heels and let my back relax. Madame took a moment and then looked at me looking at her.

“Eyes to the floor, slut!” She barked pulling her pants up and then getting back to her feet.

I put my hands in my lap and looked at the floor. I did not wish to anger her further, so I tried to look demure. Claire stood again over me and again grabbed me by the hair, yanking it back so that I was forced to look up at her.

“You are my pet, SAY IT.”

“I am your pet, Madame” I complied, thinking of my safety and my baby.

“You will act as my Lady’s maid. Now get this place cleaned up.”

She let me go and strode out of her room, leaving me with the thoughts of what I just committed to.

« : February 07, 2015, 05:36:38 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : February 08, 2015, 05:18:13 AM »

I'm enthralled already but that is not unusual with your stories Momma_Andrea.

Well written and leaves your readers and fans wanting more.

Cant wait for the next chapter.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #2 : February 08, 2015, 09:03:20 PM »

The first days of my new “position” Madame stayed home and watched me like a hawk. She corrected me at every turn and pointed out exactly as she liked things. I thought all was well, but the first evening she had me in her rooms and kneeling at her feet. I was not allowed to sit on my heels, but rather was straight up as she walked around me.

“So many things you did wrong.” She said each word precisely as if to emphasize my lack of perfection. “How did you stay in my employ this long?”

“I was not your Lady’s maid, Madame, and perhaps Monsieur Preston is not as picky as you.” The moment I said it I regretted it. I expected a slap in the face as she whirled on me.

“I am picky?” Claire was in my face I could feel the breath from her nostrils.

I stared at her, not knowing how to answer, what would be right? “Madame is…”

“I will TELL you what Madame is!” She raised her voice “Put your face to that FLOOR! Put that rump good and high little SLUT!”

I moved quickly. My face was in Madame’s carpet and my hands were under my chest. I was terrified. I had no idea what she would do. Suddenly my skirt was tossed up and I felt her fingers in my panties.

“These will HAVE to go. You are not ALLOWED underwear.” She said as she yanked at the cotton material.

I yelped as she moved me, because the cloth did not want to rip at first, and I felt Madame’s stinging slap for the first time. My bottom stung from that blow and I bit my lip to hold my tongue. I did cry that first time. Once the panties were shreds, Claire beat my ass, each cheek taking her blows in turn. She swatted me with her bare hand.

“You belong to ME, SAY IT” She commanded.

“I belong to you, my body is yours, Madame.” I said through sobs.

“ALL OF IT. Your pussy, your tits, your mouth, your ass, even those pitiful- little- tears, All mine.”

I sniffled and tried to speak clearly, “All of me, my pussy, my tits, they are yours. My mouth, my ass, even my tears are yours, Madame.”

“And why, little slut?” She smacked my ass again for emphasis. “

“Madame is good to me. She kept me after I embarrassed her by becoming pregnant in her house.”

“And I am not picky.” She added.

“Madame is perfect.” is all I could think to say. My English was slipping in my distress. I breathed in gulps, trying to fight the tears.

She sat down in her high backed upholstered chair and tossed one leg over the other as she normally does. “Collect yourself and go to bed. Tomorrow will be a full day.”

I turned from her and crawled out of that room. My bottom was on fire and my face and eyes were red.

Madame took me out in the morning. We walked about town and to the saddlery. This shop smelled of leather and oil. Madame walked in and her spirits seemed to go up. She smiled as she perused the wares until the owner came out.

“Lady Bathurst.” He said very friendly to her, like an equal

“Devers, is it ready?” Madame seemed excited.

“Just so, come on back” again he sounded like a friend or comrade as he lead the way into the back rooms. I could barely see him, but he filled the door as he walked back in.

There on a workbench was a fine english riding saddle colored in a deep mahogany. I stood back near the door and watched as Madame cooed over it and ran her hands along its top. “It’s beautiful.” she finally said.

“I give you my best work.” Devers said as he leaned on the table. Now I saw him, he was a large man with huge strong hands and that bushy moustache that the english seem so fond of. short dark hair, just beginning to bald.

“I need another favor, Devers.” My Mistress said to this man that seemed to be a friend.

He moved closer to her. “What is it, Claire?” He actually used her name.

Who was he to her? They began talking together in a near whispers and Devers looked over at me. Finally Madame waved me over and he went around me and shut the shop door. Madame directed me to the other side of her new saddle.

“Give me your hands, Dear.” It was an order, no matter the term she used.

Claire pulled my torso across the saddle and held my hands tight, then I felt my coat and skirt lifted.

“Madame!?” my eyes pleaded for understanding.

“Who owns you?” She said in slow deliberate tones.

“You, Madame.” I said in a scared voice.

“Whose pussy is it?”

“Yours, Madame.” I was near tears.

“Then it will pay this debt for me.” She began softly. “Look at me, pet.”
I stared into Claire’s eyes as she moved her face closer to mine. “You are already pregnant. Relax, relax, little pet and feel the cock go inside you.”

I felt it’s thick head push at my lips. I cried out as it entered, my hands gripping Madame’s

“Good, little pet.” she whispered into my face. “Relax and let it slip deep inside.”

My breathing came in hard, short breaths, but Claire cooed to me.

“Easy, little pet, such a good girl.” She said so quietly, like calming her horse. “Is he all the way in?”

“Yes, Madame.” I whispered too, but my eyes were still frantic.

“Push back on him.” She gently instructed. “Let him know you’re ready.”

I pushed my bottom back into his groin. His cock nestled deeper for a moment in my pussy, before he pulled nearly out and started rutting me. I felt his big strong hands on the curve of my hips. His strokes were full but slow. He pressed it all back inside of me, filling my void, then taking it almost out again. Madame dropped my hands and cradled my face.

“Good, little pet.” She praised me and then kissed me.

Her kiss was passionate but not hurried. One hand slid to the nape of my neck and then she thrust her tongue in me. My mind was racing. I was being fucked by a stranger and kissed by my Lady. Both held me and I was trapped between them.

“Fuck him back, pet.” She whispered when she broke the kiss.

I began to move my hips, wiggling my ass back and forth. I spread my legs more, dropping the angle so his cock slid back and forth on my spot. I lifted and dropped my ass, meeting his rhythm. I gave a little purr and Madame wickedly smiled.

“I knew you were a slut.”

With a nod from her he started hammering me. He fucked me in earnest, smacking his hips into my ass. My tummy was mashed into the saddle. His cock pounded my sweet hole. Madame watched it all, watched my face.

“You like his cock, little pet?” I didn’t say anything until she grabbed my bun. “Do you like his cock, SLUT?” She said louder.

“Yes, Madame.” I groaned.
I was being bounced on his groin now. He moved me like a ragdoll, back and forth on his rod, his thick monstrous rod. I felt the heat of it inside me.

“Do you want his cum?” She asked me.

I answered up quickly this time, “Please, Madame,” in a needful groan.

She laughed at my wanton plea, “You are such a slut.”

Madame reached under and grabbed my tit through my top and then he came. His flood filled my cavern. His cock jerked inside of me and pumped its goo into me until he finally pulled it out with a plop, and I lay there panting and fulfilled.

When we left I kept my eyes to the floor. I could not look at Mr. Devers, who just used me for Madame’s discount.
« : March 22, 2016, 06:36:20 PM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #3 : May 31, 2015, 05:19:39 PM »

(really proud of this part. wrote 90 percent of it this afternoon)

Madame Claire expected her whims known, but I soon learned her tells. If she came upstairs with all her things in tow, she would be eating in her chambers. When she finally tossed her shirt to her bed then I had better run the bath. Most aristocrats can ignore their servants during “personal” duties, but Claire seemed to relish in it. She would stare at me as she languished, naked in the tub. She would order me to wash her and lift her leg and actually engage me in conversation during these awkward times.

“Tell me what it was like.” She said as I sponged her left foot.

“Madame?” I said confused.

“Taking a cock. You like it I assume. You moaned like a whore.” Her blunt haughty tone was meant to get a reaction.

My face blushed and my eyes stayed looking at the water. “I… I don’t know how to explain, Madame. Have you never…” I trailed off making myself more embarrassed.

“Hah” Madame scoffed. “This is about you, slut, not me. Now what is it like having a man’s cock go into you. Invading you over and over to finally leave its… fluid.

“I...um,huh” I sighed not knowing how to describe what she wished to know. “It is just a bigger finger Madame. Think of it that way.”

“Go on. How do you feel about it?”

“I want it. I have held them in my hand before and…” I stopped, my own words making me go scarlet.

“YES?” Madame was insistent.

“I will hold it,” I continued, “feeling it harden more in my hand. I will stroke it gently, feeling it pulse.” I looked up at Claire, pleading that was enough.

“And when they get hard?” She did not relent.

I looked back to the tub. “I will lick it. Along its shaft and to its crowning head. Sometimes I kiss it.”

“You love the cock?” Madame asked.

I glanced over to notice her hand between her own open legs. “It is something I want, Madame.” I tried to be honest with her.”It is desire, lust, not love, Madame.” Her fingers were definitely moving. “I need it to be hard and...ready, so I kiss it and fondle it and make it wet.”

“With your mouth.” Madame added helpfully.

“Yes, Madame. I will suck him till he is fully hard.” The words were not getting any easier.

“Did my cousin return the favor or did he just mount you dry?”

For some reason my confession was most embarrasing. “I was already wet, Madame.” I closed my eyes thinking I could not look at her.

“So you lay back and opened your legs for him?” Oddly her tone was no longer condemning.

“Yes, Madame.”

“And it went in.” she pushed for more.

“It slide home, like knife to sheath, Madame. With my legs wide and my wetness, he… went inside easily.”

“And you liked it?”

“Yes”

“And you moaned?”

“Yes”

“Did you cling to him?”

“I wrapped my arms around his back. My feet found his rump, Madame, as he, as he pumped me.” My eyes strayed over again and Madame was most assuredly diddling herself.

“And what did it feel like.”

“It filled me,” I confessed. “I felt its heat as it moved in and out of me. I clung tighter as my need built.”

“He was making you climax?”

“Yes, Madame. He is big and he would grind right on top of me. My knees were up and then he grabbed them.”

“And” Madame’s voice sounded impatient.

“He pressed them back and began to ride me hard. He bounced on top of me and the bed, surely must have creaked. But he did not care, we did not care. I moaned and cried as I felt it build and then…” My own hand had left Madame’s foot and was at my own mound.

“He climaxed.” Madame finished for me.

“Yes, and my own came crashing around me like a wave. I gripped him and clung to him I felt him shoot it inside of me and that felt so warm and delicious as well. My body gripped him and held him inside.”

Madame stood up. Her lithe body wet and smooth as she leaned toward me. My mind raced. I was excited but from the memory, but she was here.

“Drop your hand, slut.” She commanded quietly right next to me. “On the floor, NOW.”

I quickly lay next to Madame’s bath as she began to step out, her alabaster body still dripping with water. She stepped right over me, her legs on either side of my head and looked down at me.

“You played with yourself.” She did not accuse but presented facts that I still tried to argue.

“I was only about to…” but she waved a finger over me.

“Pull your skirts up.” she directed.
they raised showing my wet thighs and my lack of panties. Claire squatted down over me, her own sex now just inches from my face.

“OPEN”

My legs went wide at her command and then she reached forward to cup my mound and went to her knees. Now I could only see her pussy before me. I felt her finger slide along my wet lips.

“Who owns you?”

“You, Madame.” I recited.

“And whose pussy is this?”

“Yours, Madame.” I obediently declared.

I felt a smack at those wet lips and my ass jumped from the floor. “So they are not yours to play with.”

I held back tears, “No, Madame.”

Her fingers rubbed along both lips again. “You are mine to play with,” and she smacked again making me bite my lip.

“Yes, Madame. I’m so sorry, Madame.” I begged quickly. I had learned it was best to let her get a swat or two before pleading, but the tears were real rolling from my eyes.

Still she toyed with my pussy, “How many of my fingers would fill you like him, I wonder?”

“I don’t…” I began before she spanked my poor pussy again.

“That was rhetorical, slut.”

Madame leaned back and her pussy and ass covered my face as she reached into the tub. Finally I got some air as she went forward and then I felt it. Four of her slim fingers were soaped and jammed into my quim. I cried out from pain.

“Please, Madame.” I begged.

“Too big?” She was nonchalant.

“Too soon, Madame.” I cried under her.

“But who is bigger?”

“You, Madame. It hurts.” I begged until she pulled from me and covered my face again.

“Eat me, slut.”

I left my legs open, to scared to close them, but my hands reached for her slim white cheeks. I lapped at my mistress’s folds, softly but urgently, like kitten licks to cream. I lapped at her wet drippings, tasting the honey nectar. I licked along her slit but not in, not yet. My tongue lapped along its line and nearly to her newly scrubbed bung. Madame wiggled and settled down more and then I pierced her hole with my extended tongue. I licked inside of her, my nose cradled under her bottom. I felt Madame grind on me, her usual encouragement to my efforts. I pushed my tongue in and out, fucking my Madame in the only way I could.

“One finger, slut” I heard from her.

I bent my arm in a strange way so her clit was still under my tongue’s attack but my index finger  could find her slot. It ran along my nose and into her pussy. I lapped at her button as my digit found its home. Madame was wetter than I was and her inner pink folds immediately gripped me. I worked into her with only the one and she was tight, my Madame would always be tight. I felt her squirm above me, her hips rotating her pleasure. She neither smacked my pussy nor touched it. Madame worked on her own cum. I felt her lay across me and my job was easier. I nibbled her clitoris and worked her little pussy, back and forth. I let my other fingers glance against her lips, wondering if I dared put in another. Claire’s hips were rocking now and I could feel her breath at my belly and thighs but still she left my sex alone. I didn’t care. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted my Mistress happy and I would be happy. I pulled my finger and cradled her petite butt in my arms, planting my mouth over her folds. I sucked at all of Madame, who rewarded me with a groan.

“Finger, finger.” Now it was her that seemed to beg.

I put in two and drove them fast and hard. Madame gasped but didn’t complain. Her squeals got higher and I knew her need was great and so near. I worked like a steam train rolling at speed, in and out as her pussy clamped.

“AAAaaaahhhh” was my reward, my Madame did cum and cum and cum. I held the fingers inside, not moving as she rode it out. She shook above me until her face landed in my bush and her breath panted there. Slowly I disengaged and was bold to kiss her cheeks just as they meet her thighs.

But like a cat she sprang off of me and sat with one leg cocked on the floor next to me and her arm rested across that knee. She smiled at me, like a contented cat at that, and purred her praise. “Very good, little pet. You are forgiven, this time. Now off to bed.

“Yes, Madame” I said quickly, hoping to go be by myself to fill my own need as she left it.

“But pet, do not touch yourself,” as if reading my mind. “If I catch you I will beat you and you will think tonight’s spanks were play. Understand?”

I nodded but could not help looking crestfallen, my cake had been taken away from me and I was being told to not wipe the icing with my finger. “Yes, Madame.”

“Off to bed.” She got herself up and moved to her bedroom, leaving me to collect myself.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : June 10, 2015, 05:59:42 AM »

And the story continues to unfold, yet still leaving us to want more.

Well written Andi.  You should be proud of it.  I'm enthralled and looking forward to the next instalment.

Keep up the good work & thank you for publishing here first.  Its a great story.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: