*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Complaints and customer service
« previous next »
: [1]
: Complaints and customer service  ( 4945 )
Salma2011
: 38

Salma that name you won't forget ...!!!!

« : August 31, 2014, 06:00:41 AM »

The game has become very large and has a large community and in spite of that there is no place in which to respond to customer complaints, or in response to their demands, and I know many people who pay for subscriptions they are very sad because the game does not  satisfy all their demands
For example, I find many of the requests for increases in the poses and I think it will increase the joy of the game, but there is no response from the program sponsors
how many request for poses ,BDSM clothes , increase the graphic on the game, new rooms and so many requests but no answer
at the end i didn't mean the Achat team is not doing well they  do a good work but most of members needs MORE after all thank you for everthing untill now and i hope it coming better because i love this game and i spent a lot of time in it and i love all Achat members and i wish have a nice time here all the time   

Love You ................ Kisses
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : September 02, 2014, 06:40:16 AM »

In general I agree with you. More infos would be great, also more answers to our suggestions and what they are planning next. On the other hand we see progress, just not as much and often as we want it. We get new poses and clothes and ask why we don't get new rooms, options and changes in chat, profile, interieur... where are new poses for FF and MM...

A-Team is living in an area of conflict. I'm sure they want to give us all this stuff (most of them) because they earn money. I'm sure it takes a lot of time and money to develop and create or buy new products. After all, the game has to stay easy, cheap and working. This seems to be their first proposition. In almost 5 years I'm here now, it just happened once that the game didn't work - it was in the beginning.

We (the forum members) are stubborn ;) we won't give up asking for infos, suggestions and ideas. A few things we have got, many more we still want. Be a part of this stubborn members, go on posting ideas so they have to give in and fulfill our desires :)

SireniaAilyn
: 104

Nothings forever,so count your days!

« #2 : July 05, 2015, 12:46:51 PM »

After a long hiatus of over a year,I have once again returned. I added my subscription back and only wish that I would've tested the client before paying for it,since a new version has been released. It does nothing but shut my pc down (thermal protection) after about 10 mins of being in the client. This is the only program I have open on my pc while running Achat.I can run other chat platforms such as IMVU or Second Life,and they run perfectly fine.I am not happy at all,and will be seeking an alternate site to play around in,good luck folks...

TG_Chaser

« #3 : July 09, 2015, 03:55:04 PM »

Yeah the devs not communicating with the community has always been a major problem with this game. It's been what; a month since the last update? I'm assuming they went on vacation but its not like updates were all that frequent before that. The front page still promises biweekly updates, so whoever bought a subscription for this month basically got scammed, as when the next updates do come out their sub will be up.
Covems
: 1688

« #4 : July 09, 2015, 04:53:11 PM »

Why... that just ain't true...

We recently got these fantastic t-shirts with holes in them that I'm sorry I bought.
Glad they were only A$119 each. 

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
TG_Chaser

« #5 : July 09, 2015, 10:51:09 PM »

they got some rats to chew on the 20A$ ones and now they're worth 119
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #6 : July 10, 2015, 10:16:19 AM »

I think the  moth  got them and  did a  great improvement on them

that are  hot  with  Jeans omg I love  seeing my hubby in them they need a light blue one and a black one
 8)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: