*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Photo Gallery
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photo Gallery  ( 4692 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« : August 04, 2015, 08:52:34 PM »

I like the Idea of starting a photo gallery 

each member  has  snap shots to there own gallery  of there avatar

I enjoy Editing my photos of my avatar here   I wish  Achat  gives us more

for a photo gallery here ...

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : August 05, 2015, 01:03:21 AM »

Roxxy, a photo gallery in thje forum can be done even if the place don't have an own storage for pics, we all know it!

Use Flick, Imageshack or another site you know and storage there your screenshot, just put them private if they are too explicit (if not, they will be removed!)., then simèply post them here as you already do with other pics.

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #2 : August 05, 2015, 03:08:24 AM »

That's a long process  and I don't want to up load  a off site program
some don't even let you have naked photos that will host this kind of photos....

I think its best if we can just take the photo shot and it go s  in to our gallery
there is no need to use a another program and long  process that's the point....

What if I like  to take a photo  with my guy and we are in the moment  :D

do you think   I will stop all this and go load a another  program  say  hey don't move,  I am  going to take a photo

don't move   ;D  ...   The moment gets lost 

I like to have loving cherished moments with my loved one  ;)

hentaiboy69

« #3 : August 05, 2015, 03:32:40 AM »

That's a long process  and I don't want to up load  a off site program
some don't even let you have naked photos that will host this kind of photos....

I repeat.....if you set them on private, they allow the storage of adult contes, I had tested it maaany times!

About adding the gallery directly here.....thatr mean we are going to have the forum off for technical update for some times, and knowing how slow dev-team can be, sorry, but it's not something I want
« : August 05, 2015, 04:21:59 AM hentaiboy69 »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #4 : August 05, 2015, 03:58:24 AM »

Read what I said HB

do you think   I will stop all this and go load a another  program  say  hey don't move,  I am  going to take a photo

well it something I do want  here  in the game    ....   

and I am sure many would love to have photos  from time spend on   with there loved ones ,

it will be very useful   and more simple to have it here

it  ok  you dont   like it   but  I do  and I have my reason ... it is something that is easy  to do and will save  time,,,,

we  dont all have the time to load other  programs    ...I  do see how busy you are in the forum    I am sure it will help ,,,

you have so much to do in the forum   ,,,so why   make it more work loading other programs

all takes time and progress is always need  nothing stays the same  you cant have a game always stay the same 

consumers always want more and progress and it some time will  takes time   or  it gets boring   

And

the gallery can be viewed  from our profile

not from the  forum   

so you dot have to work so hard HB   we can only see how hard you work ,

hentaiboy69

« #5 : August 05, 2015, 04:29:13 AM »

lol....ok, let's take a step back.

I'm not talking of a proigram to take screenshot of the game, I was talking of sites which are around the net and usually used to storage pictures we already have on our computer.

I'm the first one who asked 4 years ago for a screen capture icon in achat and which automatically save the capture in a folder of the directory were AChaT is installed.

And just another thig.......you mistaken my words:

About adding the gallery directly here.....thatr mean we are going to have the forum off for technical update for some times, and knowing how slow dev-team can be, sorry, but it's not something I want

with this, I mean the pictures can be storaged directly here, in the AChat page, but to do it, dev-team have to modify the whole page to allow it.

And

the gallery can be viewed  from our profile

not from the  forum   

so you dot have to work so hard HB   we can only see how hard you work ,

about this, hell, no! another month of problem with update on the server!? thanks, I got enough with the AChat 2.0......

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #6 : August 05, 2015, 08:17:49 AM »

If you  dont like it thats your  problem

It was my idea  it was not for you to like it or not   

and it was for  Achat to know   

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : August 05, 2015, 03:35:58 PM »

AChat doesn't allow to upload photos straight - that's what HB is saying. And to make it working in the game or the profile, AChat had to completely change it. Maybe with another update, but they won't do it in the near future - IMHO.
Why? Because we have posted so many ideas about the profile page and so far, none of them has been added.

Though of course it's a thing we can suggest and/or to talk about here.

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #8 : August 05, 2015, 03:47:01 PM »

Will I do want it to be added  and I been waiting  for my shower

and or  tub   I still have not lost hope that they will one  day give it to us  ..Just as

I would like this photo gallery added  ... It is only a idea  I would like to have it added one day

maybe take years   maybe not but I felt  I have the  right to say it  and who know ...

there is many ideas  floating around that need to be looked at  to...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: