*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Empress of Palace of Passion & Whips
« previous next »
: [1]
: Empress of Palace of Passion & Whips  ( 5463 )
misstreswhip
: 3

Empress in the Palace of Passion & Whips! :)

« : June 28, 2015, 01:37:27 PM »

Greetings to all of my current and future subjects. I'd like to take this time to tell you about me and my Palace (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3818.0.html). I'm a fun loving, strict, sensual Empress to my servants and I always make sure they are cared for properly and that they enjoy their time with me. I enjoy seeing the pleasure in their eyes as they pamper their Goddess. However, I am strict and a bit of a sadist ;). I love spanking and feminizing my servants and having them dress up in various outfits to please me. I enjoy teasing them to the point of no return and having them beg me to let them cum. I'm also into pet play as I own a few kittens that enjoy pampering their Goddess. If you are interested and want to know more message me (DO NOT ADD ME WITH NO MESSAGE I NEVER EVER ACCEPT)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : June 28, 2015, 01:49:19 PM »

Thanks for introducing you to the citizen of this forum, Mistresswhip!

Hope you can be a regular guest of this place and you would like to help us to suggest more ideas about BDSM (something you like, I guess)that cabn be realized here in AChat!

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : June 28, 2015, 02:52:32 PM »

Welcome mistresswhip,

I hope you also greet all other members ;) Wishing you a great time and many hot adventures.

LanaLove
: 126

♥XO♥

« #3 : July 19, 2015, 08:06:30 AM »

Hiya Empress and welcome to the sleepy town full of colorful characters :) I hope you make regular appearances here and get to know some of the more social people in AChat.
misstreswhip
: 3

Empress in the Palace of Passion & Whips! :)

« #4 : July 21, 2015, 01:07:10 AM »

Hehe I will try to Kitten I'd certainly love to see more of you and a few others <3
dirtyElena
: 205

« #5 : July 21, 2015, 03:57:22 AM »

Hello and please feel welcome to the Forum.

*Here are your lightsaber and your silly hat.* - you will need them to not stand out :) *hugs*
LanaLove
: 126

♥XO♥

« #6 : July 21, 2015, 05:31:57 AM »

Lightsaber? All I got was a potatogun and no potatoes.  I had to use ferrets  :'(
apussycat
: 52

« #7 : July 31, 2015, 11:33:43 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: