*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Secrets of The Stallion. O T
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Secrets of The Stallion. O T  ( 5119 )
Stone
: 1842

« : July 20, 2014, 12:36:47 PM »

This story was inspired by a role play that I was a part of in  The Ice House. 

With the encouragement and blessing of  Brandybee, Jayc and Tightfit74,  I made it into the story that it is today.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have in writing it, and putting the idea together as a Stand alone story.

Special thanks to my three friends who were the inspiration and encouragement throughout. Without their support, I may never have put pen to paper.

Please enjoy and post your comments. I have much to learn.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #1 : July 21, 2014, 12:47:55 AM »

It's Magnificent, Stone!  :-* :-* :-*
I wish I'd been in on the role-play that inspired it, lolz.
You really brought the Ice House to life and I love the references to what Brandy got up to previously with Bear & the egg & the chair, lolz
It's lovely and very, very sexy, I got my own rabbit out when we got to Safi's orgasm...
More, more, more, please!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : July 22, 2014, 07:59:33 AM »

LolZ... well banana slugs are a distinct reference... Well done Stone.

Stone

« #3 : July 22, 2014, 11:13:26 AM »

Thank you both for your comments.   You will no doubt find  references throughout.

I hope you both enjoy Chapter 2.  You may recognise more.  LOL.

@ Bear,  nice to see you back.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : July 22, 2014, 12:15:43 PM »

Its a hot story Stone.  Well done on successfully converting the story to third party and adding a sprinkling of Stone extras and touches.

I hope to see it on Literotica,  after publishing it here in our Forum Village of cause.   ;D ;D ;D

Look forward to reading the rest of it.

Fabulous add to the story section  and well worth a read.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #5 : July 23, 2014, 12:14:57 AM »

great work, my partner in crime  ;)

I know how much effort you have put into this project and turning it into a 3rd person tale was no easy task. like Brandy has already mentioned  i too like the little "Stone extra touches."

so keep those chapters coming  and lets hit the bar to celebrate, not only you but to all the   recent additions by our talented writers to the forum story section  :)

so please excuse me  have i some reading to catch up on  ;) 
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : July 26, 2014, 05:27:52 AM »

Congratulations Stone on the successful completion of  the  "Novel" on Achat -  Secrets of The Stallion.

It's a hot read and quite educational of the antics carried on in The Ice House. 

I and I'm sure Jayc & Tighfit74 will approve of how you have transferred it quite successfully to a stand alone story.

Now I hope you and Jayc will continue the story  -  The Order of the Tudor Rose.

Well done to you.   Champagne and Roses  are sent your way. 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Stone

« #7 : August 16, 2014, 09:28:49 PM »

Thank you for your kind words.  I hope Tight  does approves too.

Skydance
: 250

Fluffy White Cumulus or Wild Stormy Nimbus ?

« #8 : July 25, 2015, 10:24:12 AM »

Wow.  Great Story.  Well worth the read.

Secrets of The Stallion.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3270.0.html

Some people just look up in wonder, others simply dance in the sky amongst the stars
: [1]  
« previous next »
: