*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Additional Actions For M-S, S-S and F-S Poses
« previous next »
: [1]
: Additional Actions For M-S, S-S and F-S Poses  ( 6462 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : October 23, 2015, 03:19:22 AM »

Don't know if it's right to start a new topic because of the one I have already started with the More Poses for Us Shemales.  But, it is different in my opinion.  This topic is about Actions we would like added to the poses we have already and Hope to get later on in the Future. (I.E.  S-S poses).  Hope that makes sense.  :D.  So please add to it with your ideas  :-*  Don't be shy.  (Like I am)  :-[

Got some ideas for more actions for the Blowjob pose.   :-[

Whilst the Shemale is on her Knees for M-S And S-S (when the team decide to make it).   >:(  Actually this pose isn't available for F-S.

1. Holding Partners ass with both hands.

2. Both Hands behind Shemales back.

3. Rubbing Partners cock with Breasts.

4. Caressing Partners chest/Breasts.

5. Looking up at partner.

6. Partner holding your wrists up in the air (My Favourite). 
Similar to this But without the chains.  (Actually with the chains as well)   :o

All actions while still Sucking and For Shemale on her knees.

P.S.  Blushing when writing this but, someone has to make suggestions.    :D
« : October 23, 2015, 04:48:32 AM zuzannah »

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : October 23, 2015, 03:58:17 AM »

Hi Zuzannah,

Perhaps I don't understand well but many actions exist like this in MS:

1. Holding Partners ass with both hands.

3. Rubbing Partners cock with Breasts.

4. Caressing Partners chest/Breasts.

They are a similar action too without the chain on a pose (don't remember the name of the pose)
If I've the time I try to take screen shots for these action  ;)

The name of this pose is "Obedience"

In MMS, need more poses because 3 poses for a passive shemale it's not enough I think  :P
Need a doogy style with the 2 guys, not at the same time of course because OUCHHHhhh  ;D
« : October 23, 2015, 04:58:06 AM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah

« #2 : October 23, 2015, 04:47:28 AM »

Hi Nat  :-*  I should have added the Pose I was on about as a Picture.  Like Below.

I know about those but, I was on about the actions for one particular pose.  This one :-

The actions I listed are ones that would be nice for this pose only and controlled by the shemale.
« : October 23, 2015, 05:03:01 AM zuzannah »

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #3 : October 23, 2015, 05:02:04 AM »

Ah yes sorry I don't understand all sometimes  :)
It's the Obedience pose.
Sometimes AChat add more actions on a pose why not this one ?  8)
« : October 23, 2015, 05:05:27 AM Nat33 »

zuzannah

« #4 : October 23, 2015, 05:10:18 AM »

Ok Nat.

The pose I'm talking about is the Blowjob Pose.   ::)  Product description.  Hot lollipop for Shemales.

But I suppose they could also work for the obedience Pose as well.
« : October 23, 2015, 05:13:47 AM zuzannah »

zuzannah

« #5 : October 23, 2015, 10:18:00 AM »

I've also noticed that the M-S Pose for HANDCUFFED Shemale has more actions than The S-S Version.

Sorry,  But, Why ?  If a pose is going to be converted to S-S Then can we have all the actions to go with it please.   >:(

Actually I think I've made my point here already   :D.  You can close it if you want Mods.
« : October 23, 2015, 10:22:27 AM zuzannah »

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #6 : October 23, 2015, 11:07:13 AM »

No Zuzannah why close ?
We need more actions for this pose, it's an old one but good one.
I want:

- Lick balls
- Stroke balls
- Lick belly
- Deeply kissing

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : October 23, 2015, 03:01:32 PM »

I agree with Nat, we leave it open. Maybe the A-Team needs more help about which actions should be added ;)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : October 24, 2015, 12:48:05 AM »

They will update the SS version maybe after have updated the FF version (who have the same moves than the SS version i think) , it mean in 10 years

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
zuzannah

« #9 : October 29, 2015, 05:27:34 AM »

Two Extra actions spring to mind when in the Body Massage Pose  (M-S). Including F-S as well.  (When its added)
  I could say for M-M and F-F Too.  But this topic is for Shemale poses.

1.  Shemale lifts Ass in the air for Guy to Penetrate.  (Controlled by Shemale).

2.  Guy turns the Shemale onto her back to do Missionary.  (Controlled by Male)  Instead of selecting the Missionary pose.
« : October 30, 2015, 04:56:46 AM zuzannah »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #10 : October 29, 2015, 09:38:24 PM »

FF dont even have any massage pose lol

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
zuzannah

« #11 : October 30, 2015, 04:46:32 AM »

I wouldn't have said lol Rukya.   I would have said GRRRR !!!!   >:(

But I did specify what orientation it was for (M-S).

I would love to see more poses for you Rukya.  And for the other orientations.  If a F-F pose got added I would be sooooo pleased for you and for everyone out there who love F-F.  The Appeal is not just for Shemales.  And it's NOT just campaigning for Shemale poses. 

What would be the best thing to happen are new poses for, Like Body Massage to come out for F-F, M-M, F-S and S-S at the same time wouldn't it ?  I know the chances of it happening is Low but one can dream.  They have done this before earlier on with releasing poses for more than one orientation at the same time but, of course you already know that.

Again, I would LOVE to know if the ACHAT team actually read these posts.  Any sort of feedback would be amazing, I know you're busy with the new Features but, can someone in your team just peruse though this forum just for 10-15 mins a day ?  I know some of the comments here might be a little off putting to read but, their ideas / criticisms have to be heard.

P.S. hehehe.   I didn't think I would ever write so much in a Forum.  I'm glad I have done though. It's a pity that the 54 (To date) people who have voted in the Halloween Competition aren't as active in here.
« : October 30, 2015, 05:31:20 AM zuzannah »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: