*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  BDSM / Kinky Saturday's in the POKER ROOM!!
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: BDSM / Kinky Saturday's in the POKER ROOM!!  ( 11988 )
SpikeTail
: 9

« #15 : August 09, 2015, 07:38:49 AM »

Absolutely nothing to stop you holding a christian themed event Foxy, go for it I say. Its not my thing so I will just avoid your table for that time. But I wish you well in your endeavour
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #16 : August 09, 2015, 08:47:45 AM »

Do not worry 

I will not  I still consider there are more members and will think of them  it's a public room  For all not a  group

;)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
MissDee87
: 61

Owner and Head Mistress of HDSR & HDSRU!

« #17 : August 09, 2015, 10:54:53 AM »

Hello All !
I want to say THANK YOU to all who attended the event, whether they participated or not! It was so incredibly fun, I cannot wait until the next one! A VERY SPECIAL thank you and BIG HUG goes to ChantalVice, my lovely Wife...and my awesome friends, Anowien and Spiketail! You guys are all AMAZING and I cant thank you enough for all of your support! Also for your participation in last nights activities! I KNOW it couldn't have been such a success without ALL of you ! ALL HAIL THE FREAKS! LOL !

Kisses & Hugs,
Mistress Dee of HDSR & HDSRU
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #18 : September 07, 2015, 06:11:11 AM »

hail is that like frozen water in spheroid shapes?

if thats it then  yes all HAIL to you  and the more and harder the better

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: