*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Misdevious's Profile of the Day
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
: Misdevious's Profile of the Day  ( 46696 )
Misdevious
: 367

« #105 : November 30, 2015, 02:15:08 PM »

I'm back!  Got em for the last 3 days.

Misdevious

« #106 : December 02, 2015, 10:02:06 AM »

Misdevious

« #107 : December 02, 2015, 07:20:03 PM »

Here ya go, Roxy, and I added in Lover for you too!

Lover
: 10350

« #108 : December 02, 2015, 07:27:45 PM »

Thanks Misdevious, a very nice pic :)  (Only thing is, now I'm eternalized in pink forever, but who cares...lol)

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #109 : December 04, 2015, 04:43:14 PM »

Beautiful work Misdevious

you are very creative   in all your art here    thank you so much  its  lovely .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Misdevious

« #110 : October 29, 2016, 09:39:22 AM »

Let's see if i can remember some new ones I've done.  I haven't been able to make any collages tho...that was a fun diversion while I had mono, but maybe soon I can get back to it!

(while wearing the metal net outfit)  I'm the tin woodswoman (Wizard of OZ twist).  I don't chop wood, I give it.

Did a few combos of outfits similar to those in some cult movies.

Rocky Horror, dressed as Frankenfurter (black bustier, thigh highs, thick mary janes, gloves, dark makeup), I did a few, hoping people would guess it.  "It's the hip thrust, that really drives you insane. ",  "touch-a, touch-a touch me, I want to be dirty! "Give yourself over to to the absolute pleasure

A Clockwork Orange (White body suit, panties with belt on the outside, black combat boots, black bowler hat)  "I  do what I do because I like to do!"

Heathers - blue tired lace skirt, black tank top, dark tights bowler hat. "Lick it up, baby. Lick. It. Up"

Big Trouble in Little China- wearing the red cheongsam "It's all in the reflexes"

Some Like it Hot - silver dress, nude nylons,  white pumps, closest jewelry to what Monroe wore.  "Most of the time, I SLAP it!"

I really, really am enjoying these movie ones...and it's fun to see who gets it!  I might make collages of these one day!  And I want to start doing books too.

I know I'm forgetting some...it's that kind of week.
: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  
« previous next »
: