*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shopping from inside Achat dressing room
« previous next »
: [1]
: Shopping from inside Achat dressing room  ( 6228 )
martinus
: 1446

« : November 21, 2015, 08:50:13 AM »

I just found out that one of our long lasting wishes here on the forum has come true

we can now shop for clothes we don't own  from inside the dressing room in achat

if you click on buy in the room you get a pop-up with a better view, the prize and even your balance, then if you click buy now and you have enough balance left it's yours.

Seems you can even add A$ from here, but i have not checked that.

« : November 21, 2015, 09:01:00 AM martinus »

Skydance
: 250

Fluffy White Cumulus or Wild Stormy Nimbus ?

« #1 : November 21, 2015, 09:28:51 AM »

That is a very good idea.

You can also renew or buy your subscription tickets in the same way in the dressing room.  Its much quicker and easier.

Thank you Achat.

Some people just look up in wonder, others simply dance in the sky amongst the stars
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : November 21, 2015, 10:10:46 AM »

Great update and finally we got one of the most important things, beside more poses for all genders. Thanks AChat.

By the way, there also seems to be a new high-detailed version, including all upates of clothings.
http://download2.funnyadultgamesplay.com/AChat_highdetail_setup.exe

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #3 : November 21, 2015, 11:18:33 AM »

Great update and finally we got one of the most important things, beside more poses for all genders. Thanks AChat.

By the way, there also seems to be a new high-detailed version, including all upates of clothings.
http://download2.funnyadultgamesplay.com/AChat_highdetail_setup.exe

Yes excellent update and the new Highdetail pack installed  8)
Thank you AChat, see you later for the next update  :D

EDIT: Where I can see the version of my game ?
Before it was in the bottom right but I see nothing now!
« : November 21, 2015, 12:08:25 PM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
martinus
: 1446

« #4 : November 21, 2015, 05:31:29 PM »

The new shopping also works for poses when you are in the room

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : November 22, 2015, 01:25:55 AM »

The new shopping also works for poses when you are in the room
I must wait a new pose to see that  :)

zuzannah
: 1379

« #6 : November 22, 2015, 02:13:33 PM »

Now this is quite a good idea.  Just tried it.

If you just want the shoes/boots from an outfit you don't have to search the shop for ages now, it shows you the whole outfit and you buy it. So, It's nice actually.

But, (yes there's always a But)  :D.  They haven't gone the whole way with this.  It would have been nice to actually see yourself in the clothes before buying.  I know this has been mentioned before But, (there it is again  :D) it would have really added something to this new feature.

Oh BTW.  Do you still have to log out and back in again for the new items to show in your "wardrobe" ?

Great that the Team actually tell us that a new High Detail version is out isn't it.  I would have missed it if I didn't read this Topic.  Thanks for mentioning it Lover.
« : November 22, 2015, 02:56:31 PM zuzannah »

Lover

« #7 : November 22, 2015, 04:05:57 PM »

Some great changes have been made, thanks A-Team. And I agree with Zu, thanks for telling us here ::)
Zu, I send your thanks to somebody else, who has sent me these news.

If you buy something in game, you don't have to logoff and login. You can wear it immediately. Just make sure, you already updated the game.

Info:
If you want to download the high-detailed addon, it says 277mb. But the download file says 491mb.
« : November 22, 2015, 04:21:31 PM Lover »

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : November 23, 2015, 04:25:03 AM »

For the HighDetails patch, they must tell us in game because 99% of the players don't know that a HighDetails patch exist and... change ! :o

zuzannah
: 1379

« #9 : November 23, 2015, 12:16:42 PM »

Errrrm.  I can't tell the difference from the last High Detail pack to the new one.   :D :D  ::)

Can someone tell me what the differences are please.  Is it just High Detail for some Clothing or ALL Clothing.

Plus,  I know I've said this before here but, this idea of buying Clothing and Poses actually in game is a GOOD one.

Again though, it would be nice to see Yourself in the clothing before buying.  Lover,  is this in the MOST WANTED List ?

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #10 : November 23, 2015, 12:47:48 PM »

The biggest difference between from the old HD patch and the new is... You have the NEW patch on your game  ;D
Seriously I don't know because I don't see anything !
We need explanations from AChat of the usefulness of this patch and changes !

Jaynie
: 1669

« #11 : November 23, 2015, 01:16:43 PM »

OMG OMG OMG..  FINALLY!!!!!!!

Lover

« #12 : November 24, 2015, 04:08:54 PM »

I'm not sure if there is any difference. It seems, now they have added both in 1 download file.

Zu, seeing yourself in the clothes before buying is one of the oldest wishes and on the list.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: