*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  avatars intersecting
« previous next »
: [1]
: avatars intersecting  ( 4384 )
cd_whore

« : December 09, 2015, 11:21:58 PM »

hi,

i am having issues with my avatar intersecting itself and my avatar intersecting other peoples. i noticed it with the new shemale to male pose. but i think it happens with other poses too.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : December 10, 2015, 05:00:12 AM »

Yeah, I've noticed that with the new Pose.  The Cock goes into your partners thigh.  LOL.  It has to go somewhere. Remember, this is a pose took from the M-F pose so adding a cock, it's going to happen.  I think other than that, the pose has been done very well.  I like it a lot, although I haven't really tried it yet with one of my few Male friends.  ::) 

But, it's a new Pose and I think only you and I have noticed it.   :D

As of the other poses I haven't really noticed this intersecting.  Too busy with the action to take notice.   ;) :o  If it does happen, then I suppose it's what angle the camera is, yes?  Nothing is perfect. I bet there are little "errors" in the other orientations as well.  But, of course that is just a guess.

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : December 10, 2015, 10:12:07 AM »

The Cock goes into your partners thigh.

Maybe because the new pose is called ride my thigh?  ::) ;D

cd_whore

« #3 : December 10, 2015, 01:15:56 PM »

hi guys,

i'm talking about fairly large intersections. my arm going part way through my boob. my leg going partway through my partners leg. yes like you said your balls and some of your dick going through your partners leg. there are too many to name them all and in what poses. one is where if you have boots on and your leg is bent the boots intersect, as an example.
cd_whore

« #4 : December 10, 2015, 10:15:09 PM »

so i did verify this is happening in other poses two. a lot of times the thighs of the two avatars intersect for instance. the new pose has the intersection problems as well. i took the thigh high boots off in sex and shrunk my boobs. that gets rid of some of the intersections. but not a real solution.
maron211177
: 3435

« #5 : December 11, 2015, 12:12:54 AM »

i m sure the same happens in poses of other orientations too
still a lot of work for the devs but luckily
my mind is set on other things in a room  ;D

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #6 : December 11, 2015, 02:26:26 AM »

Hello,
Since a long time I look at the walls because I have to say apart from some of my old lovers, few new make me not interested in the thing!
Fortunately AChat fate of new articles regularly it allows me to see if my game still works !

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
cd_whore

« #7 : December 13, 2015, 10:12:23 PM »

one thing i have been noticing is the program doesn't account for the type of shoes that you have on. often times my shoes are in the bed rather than on the bed.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: