*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Real locations, filters, and light weight chat
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Real locations, filters, and light weight chat  ( 7743 )
cd_whore

« #15 : December 21, 2015, 10:12:16 PM »

i recently found an adult chat program that uses your ip address to provide user location. they also boot any duplicate ip addresses and things. so i'm happy now. it would be nice if achat implemented similar things. i won't post the program name, as to not piss anyone off. however, if you want to know what it is, you can message me.
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #16 : December 22, 2015, 12:36:31 AM »

i recently found an adult chat program that uses your ip address to provide user location. they also boot any duplicate ip addresses and things. so i'm happy now. it would be nice if achat implemented similar things. i won't post the program name, as to not piss anyone off. however, if you want to know what it is, you can message me.

Booting duplicate IP's is not a good thing that way husband and wife  cant be on together!!!!

think about it  ffs  there are plenty of real life couples here playing together so its a bad idea

and NOT EVERY ONE wants to advertise their IP address to hackers.

No one minds ppl suggesting new ideas to improve the achat, which is unique in adult chat allowing shemales  and having the best sex poses of any adult chat program, but if it isn't  what you want  you know the answer :)

« : December 22, 2015, 12:39:44 AM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Nexe
: 44

« #17 : December 22, 2015, 06:24:15 PM »

Anyway, there's such thing as VPN. IP address tracking is just an annoying remnant of last century. IP addresses can be dynamic, they can be the same for few people using router, and so on. Basically, as user who recently had to use VPN to bypass censure, I can tell, the very idea of Achat turning into IP spying programm is very repulsive to me, and I am glad it does not use this outdated thing.
« : December 22, 2015, 06:30:24 PM Nexe »
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: