*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Extra Communication and The Meeting Place
« previous next »
: [1]
: Extra Communication and The Meeting Place  ( 6761 )
lady_eva
: 7

« : November 24, 2015, 08:28:10 AM »

:o
We should be able to send messages by mobile. In the Meeting Place, which is fun, we should be able to touch someone's crotch by requesting an invite, like for sex etc.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : November 24, 2015, 09:44:47 AM »

LOL.   I really like those ideas  lady_eva.  Thank you for posting.

I presume you mean mobile messages to be gimmicks in the meeting room rather than the real thing.  We would not encourage personal information such as mobile numbers to be exchanged unless you really knew the other person well.

And a big Welcome to Forum.

hehe,  I think if the Achat Gods implement groping poses, they will have to incorporate counter-actions such as slapping face, a kick in the balls  and the option of these actions being switched off.

Some members may not wish to be inappropriately groped so an off option would be good.

Please introduce yourself to the rest of the forum village :)   Here's the link...

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Some other useful tips that might help you around the Forum Village :)

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > What's on in the Forum Village currently....
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3835.0.html

And please vote in topics 2 &  10B  in the above link.  Deadlines are looming :)

Enjoy, Welcome & Have Fun.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrscara
: 5

« #2 : November 24, 2015, 09:49:33 AM »

Chat rarely works in the meeting place, that makes the whole thing silly!
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : November 24, 2015, 09:49:58 AM »

A App  for  Achat would be nice

as for  touch someone   it  should be  mutual consent...

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
lady_eva

« #4 : November 24, 2015, 01:09:41 PM »

I mean anonymous but our achat messages can be received in an inbox. This is a great platform and the ultimate in safe sex and total freedom of expression. I am happy it exists.
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : November 24, 2015, 03:44:00 PM »

Hi lady_eva,
we all love it ;D I like your suggestions, they only had to add a private chat or something like a mailbox

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #6 : December 16, 2015, 03:45:23 AM »

A App  for  Achat would be nice

as for  touch someone   it  should be  mutual consent...

but then you can give the women or man the option to smack that person.

lady_eva

« #7 : December 16, 2015, 06:57:19 PM »

:D Yes all of that makes it fun. A few of us were talking about how you should be able to dance or sit along the benches and then, like in real life, be able to leave if you want to.  :D
Kiwi_John
: 16

« #8 : December 25, 2015, 07:39:10 PM »

why cant the A-Team  make the metting place more accesable  most of the time it says "party is full' 
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #9 : January 07, 2016, 04:20:25 AM »

i still say they must make the meeting place winter the "gang bang" room, where more than 3 people can join a instant sex group. and please get us benches to sit on....

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #10 : January 08, 2016, 05:59:53 AM »

I dont like the winter meeting room . Any second you walk there , a bed can fall on your head with a couple sexing on it

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
cd_whore

« #11 : January 08, 2016, 08:23:18 AM »

I dont like the winter meeting room . Any second you walk there , a bed can fall on your head with a couple sexing on it

agreed, very akward. the sex should be associated with objects already in the environment. such as benches or light poles or dumpsters in an alley so on and so forth. not random furniture showing up anywhere and everywhere.
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #12 : January 08, 2016, 08:32:56 AM »

I think too "Meeting room" is not the good name ! "Colds fucking Arena" was better !
We speak and we meet more and better in the poker room  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
: [1]  
« previous next »
: