*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Error when exiting
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Error when exiting  ( 14284 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : December 14, 2015, 04:31:28 PM »

But you can start and play the game without any troubles, right?

zuzannah
: 1379

« #16 : December 14, 2015, 04:52:01 PM »

Yes.  Apart from the blank expressions sometimes and the Card Poker Window that doesn't disappear after you've quit.

I've just tried it again played poker for about 5 mins and it worked ok.  Tried it again and again ok (Had to because of the blank faces).  The next time though it happened again and I had to use Task Manager to quit.

What's going on ????

Tried everything I know.

Cleared Cache.  Malware /  Anti Virus scan.

Exit Full screen and in a Window. 

My P.C. is running really well.  Better than ever actually.
« : December 14, 2015, 04:54:09 PM zuzannah »

Lover

« #17 : December 14, 2015, 04:55:19 PM »

I have had it then and when too, when I was running a lot of programs. Then I had to restart my comp, instead of just closing it. Do you have all updates for windows?

zuzannah

« #18 : December 14, 2015, 04:59:34 PM »

Yes. I do.  Totally up to date.

Apart from one called REMOTE PROTOCOL DESKTOP 8.0  which is a optional update.  But I've had this update for a long time waiting to be installed.  This problem only started a week or so ago.

And nothing else in the back ground running.

Lover

« #19 : December 14, 2015, 05:01:30 PM »

I'm sorry, can't help you at the moment. But as soon as I get an idea, I will tell you.

zuzannah

« #20 : December 14, 2015, 05:03:15 PM »

Thanks.  Nat has said that everything is ok now on her P.C. and she hasn't done anything.  I don't know about Peeka.  She hasn't said.

Just tried it again.  Turned P.C. off and back on and went straight to the Client without opening anything.

It worked.  Once.  Haven't tried it again yet.

LOL.  Got the blank expression Bug Twice.  Exited ok both times.

It looks like I have to run ACHAT without going to the internet at all by the looks.  I had the Forum open whilst doing this test though so, that screws that idea up a bit doesn't it.  LOL.

Not going to believe this.  I've been on for about an hour.  Going to poker for a bit and then exiting and everything is ok.

BUT!!!!!!!! As soon as you go to the Customize yourself and then exit,  That is when it happens.  You don't even have to change anything.  Will some one else please try it.

Log in.  Goto the customize yourself and then back to the main screen, log out and then press the X.  See what happens please.

This is what's making the ACHAT is not responding message appearing.  (For me Anyway) 

I log back in go to the Demo Mode and do a pose and then log out, and it's ok.  LOL
« : December 14, 2015, 06:10:08 PM zuzannah »

zuzannah

« #21 : December 16, 2015, 01:54:16 PM »

This is still happening to me.  Grrr.

I Log in.

Go to the Customize yourself screen.

Go back to the main menu and log out.

Press X to Close Client and it freezes and I get the ACHAT NOT RESPONDING message.

Now, if I don't go the Customize yourself screen and Exit as above.  It's Exit's fine. (No trouble at all)

I've un-installed the Program and deleted the ACHAT folder totally.  And re-installed with the High Detail pack.  No Viruses and no Malware are reported.

My P.C. is running better now than it did when I bought it.  4-5 years ago. After all these Cleaners and the new Malware program.

Lover

« #22 : December 16, 2015, 03:43:31 PM »

Least you know how not to get this error and your comp is running better now.

zuzannah

« #23 : December 16, 2015, 04:31:06 PM »

Yeah, that's something I suppose.  I couldn't believe it 137 threats found and 4 of them Malware.  :o

But,  for someone who experiments a lot with outfits (like I do sometimes)  this error will occur all the time.  Do you think it's worth sending a ticket to the Support Team or Not ?  Since it seems this is only happening to me.
« : December 16, 2015, 04:35:28 PM zuzannah »

Lover

« #24 : December 16, 2015, 04:35:09 PM »

It's worht a try. Maybe they can help.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #25 : December 16, 2015, 05:43:28 PM »

Yes Zuzannah you can wrote a ticket because today I've reinstall all the game and the only bug I have it's when I exit after going in the meeting room or when I change my clothes  ::)
You can send the link to the topic too, like that they read the problem :)
Kiss to all, I kissed AChat after the fix  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover

« #26 : December 17, 2015, 03:34:53 AM »

I just did it. Started, changed clothes, logged out. Everything was fine.

zuzannah

« #27 : December 17, 2015, 04:14:18 AM »

OK.  I've sent a Message to Support.

Just tried it again, it's only happening to me when I go to the Customize Yourself Screen.

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #28 : December 17, 2015, 04:14:50 AM »

Hi,
I allways the same problem when I exit the game after changing clothes >:(
I wait for the BIG GIANT COCK uhhh no for the BIG GIANT FIX GAME  :D

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #29 : December 17, 2015, 09:05:35 AM »

Bugs fixed for me after the update today, all work well  :)
Thank you AChat.

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: