*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Obituary Thread
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
: Obituary Thread  ( 49882 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #45 : June 04, 2016, 06:20:08 AM »

RIP  Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali, the three-time heavyweight champion who proclaimed himself “the Greatest”, defied the US government over the Vietnam war, and later became one of the most well-known – and loved – sportsmen in history has died. He was 74.

Ali died late on Friday 3 June 2016 at a hospital in Phoenix, Arizona, the family’s spokesperson Bob Gunnell said. His funeral will take place in his home town of Louisville, Kentucky.

Ali was admitted to hospital on Thursday with a respiratory problem – a move that was described at the time as “a precaution”. However, reports emerged 24 hours later which said he had been placed on a life support machine and his family “feared the worst”.

Ali had become increasingly frail since being diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in 1984, aged 42, and in recent years had limited his public appearances. Earlier this month his brother Rahman Ali revealed that the condition was so advanced he could barely speak or leave his house.

As a sportsman he will be remembered for many classic fights – in particular beating the fearsome Sonny Liston to become champion; the Fight of the Century and the Thrilla in Manilla against Joe Frazier, and the Rumble in the Jungle in 1974 when, at the age of 32, he surprised everyone bar himself by cutting down George Foreman in Kinshasa to regain back his title.

Muhammad Ali, then known as Cassius Clay, stands over challenger Sonny Liston, in 1965.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #46 : June 05, 2016, 02:37:36 PM »

RIP Muhammad. You were the greatest and you have broken the golden rule, which as "They never come back". You did!

Covems
: 1688

« #47 : June 13, 2016, 04:08:39 PM »

May the victims
Rest in Peace

May the wounded recover

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Kaitlyn1989

« #48 : June 13, 2016, 04:18:21 PM »

More LOVE, Less HATE.

STOP the INSANITY  :(
Lover

« #49 : June 14, 2016, 09:25:47 AM »

foxman57
: 184

I like it Trashy, Classy&Sometimes a little Nasty

« #50 : June 14, 2016, 03:39:42 PM »

We stand with the victoms of Orlando, fla.

Seduction begins with the words you whisper in her ear and the pictures you paint in her mind
Lover

« #51 : June 27, 2016, 04:12:19 PM »

RIP Bud Spencer

Bud Spencer (born Carlo Pedersoli, 31 October 1929 – 27 June 2016)[2] was an Italian actor, filmmaker and professional swimmer. He was known for past roles in action-comedy films together with his long-time film partner Terence Hill. Growing from a successful swimmer in his youth, he got a degree in law, and has registered several patents. Spencer also became a certified commercial airline and helicopter pilot, and supports and funds many children's charities, including the Spencer Scholarship Fund.[3]
(Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bud_Spencer)

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #52 : June 27, 2016, 08:21:23 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  i love those spaghetti westerns  :(

thanks for the laughs Bud

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #53 : June 28, 2016, 04:24:32 AM »

Rest in peace, Bud....we will always love you and the wonderful movies you gift us by yourself and with your great partener, Terence Hill!

AusWoody

« #54 : July 21, 2016, 01:05:50 AM »

Noone here knew Brad Woodbury, he died yesterday at 4pm local time

I known Brad for 25 years, he been a staunch friend, there when needed
always ready to give of his time and  energy even cash if needed.

Jack the Dancer  (Cancer)  is a cruel way to die especially if you undergo treatment  surgery radiation and chemo

then to be told your clear

and then for it to explode in your body giving you 6 months to live

Rest In Peace  Brad  i will miss you till we ride together again Brother

Keep the greasy side down Brad

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

AusWoody

« #55 : August 20, 2016, 04:22:41 PM »

I dont understand it
and i probably wont ever

My best friend here has gone
Joyce "Jingerbird" Brookes  has passed away
Mother of Connah 
Partner Of Dean "Tangoracer'

Best friend to me

Jinger you will be missed but never forgotten

R I P Sweetheart
Love Always

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #56 : August 20, 2016, 08:49:34 PM »

Red Bird

Our winter has come
For our red bird has gone
Our streets are so bleak
For a lack of her song

She flew in the night
Leaving the pain behind
Streaking to heaven
With angels of her kind

We weep for our loss
For finally she’s free
Her pain was a cage
Where no red bird should be

Our sun doesn’t shine
For the days seem so long
Our hearts are heavy
For a lack of her song

-Goodbye Jingerbird-

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
jayc
: 1600

« #57 : August 22, 2016, 10:58:52 AM »

Jinger you will be missed but never forgotten

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #58 : August 22, 2016, 08:40:33 PM »

A lovely woman, with a great sense of humor, personality and fun loving spirit who passed away from this world much too soon.

Thanks for all the warmth you gave.  Wherever you may be, I hope you keep on smiling that lovely crazy smile of yours.

Take care Jbird.

“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.”

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #59 : August 22, 2016, 11:41:01 PM »

JB

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  
« previous next »
: