*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Meeting Place Date Game
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
: Meeting Place Date Game  ( 38434 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #45 : March 03, 2016, 05:51:40 PM »

People in for the date game so far

1 Tangoracer
2 Peeka
3 Nat33
4 Zoerink
5 Lydiarose
6 Brandybee
7 Lover
8 AusWoody
9 foxman57
10 ForbiddenEve
11 Chaz1234
12 martinus
13 Stone
14 jayc
15 Solana
16 Jingerbird
17 Sue3832
18 Honeybatcher
19 Vaughan
20 Momma_andrea
21 icebox
22 Jaynie
23 karencitaaa
24 Ecky
25 Fisher316
26 Striperella
27 samantha97
28 ItsAmy123
29 xShezawolfx
30 jeff66
31 jade_kali
32 Anatasia97
33 mrgoodbar
34 FrazerB
35 Mandingo14
36 Marlie
37 ForbidenAdam
38 DIRKDARRING1

come on every one join in the fun :)
« : March 06, 2016, 12:42:08 PM tangoracer »

chaz1234
: 7

« #46 : March 06, 2016, 12:21:48 PM »

Chaz1234 is in.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #47 : March 06, 2016, 12:41:39 PM »

The draw for the Meeting Places Dates Game has been drawn

Its was drawn by Tangoracer and over looked by Jingerbird, All the dates here as they where drawn 

ROUND ONE of the dates are as follows the Giver of the date is the name on the left Have fun and don't forget to write and post about your date       :)      ;D       ::)      :P

GIVER                             RECEIVER
1. Jayc                            - xShezawolfx
2. FrazerB                        - ItsAmy123
3. Lover                           - Momma_andrea
4. Vaughan                       - Jingerbird
5. ForbiddenAdam             - Lydiarose
6. martinus                      - Marlie
7. DIRKDARRING1             - Solana
8. icebox                         - Karencitaaa
9. Zoerink                       - Jade_kali
10. Chaz1234                     - stone
11. Honeybatcher               - striperalla
12. Ecky                           - Brandybee
13. Fisher316                     - ForbiddenEve
14. foxman57                    - Sue3832
15. Tangoracer                  - Nat33
16. Mandingo14                  - Samantha97
17. Tangoracer                   - Anatasia97
18. Mrgoodbar                   - Jaynie
19.  Jeff66                         - Peeka 

ROUND TWO of the dates are as follows the Giver of the date is the name on the left Have fun and don't forget to write and post about your date   :)        ;D       ::)     :P

GIVER                           RECEIVER
1. xShezawolfx                 - DIRKDARRING1
2. Lydiarose                      -Mrgoodbar
3. Sue3832                       -Jayc
4. Samantha97                  -Lover
5. Brandybee                     -ForbiddenAdam
6. Anatasia 97                    -FazerB
7. Solana                          -Honeybatcher
8. Stone                            -Fisher316
9. Jingerbird                      -Ecky
10. Jade_Kali                      -Chaz1234
11. Momma_andrea             -Mandingo14
12. Jaynie                          -martinus
13. Karencitaaa                   -Zoerink
14. Striperalla                      - Vaughan
15. ItsAmy123                    -Tangoracer
16. ForbiddenEve                -Jeff66
17. Peeka                          - foxman57
18. Marlie                          -icebox 
19. Nat33                          -tangoracer

A. Time for the dates to start have fun everyone and play nice   :)  
B. Can each couple contact their allotted partner and arrange their date at a mutually convenient time.
C. We look forward to reading your date report.
D. Please post it in this topic.
E. Thank for participating and Have Fun Everyone.

« : March 07, 2016, 09:28:46 AM tangoracer »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #48 : March 07, 2016, 03:30:31 AM »

GIVER                               RECEIVER

12. Ecky                           - Brandybee
5. Brandybee                     -ForbiddenAdam

Hi guys,

I have PM'd you both,  messaged here & in the game.

Ecky,   looks like I have drawn you for a wonderful foot massage  (Hot Legs & Feet Pose).  Let me know when you are free and limber up those fingers  ;D    Please conntact me by PM here.

ForbiddenAdam,  I dont know you, but you have drawn me for a lapdance.  Let me know your availability for our date.  Please contact me by PM here to set it up  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #49 : March 07, 2016, 07:26:00 AM »

GIVER                             RECEIVER
15. Tangoracer                  - Nat33

19. Nat33                           - Tangoracer

Hello Gentlemen,

I had the great pleasure to "pull" you in draw  :P
So tell me when it suits you to meet me by contacting me in game or by PM in the forum.
Don't forget to learn French first  ;D

Bises  :-*

Edit: I've made a mistake it's Tango twice for me  :o
« : March 07, 2016, 02:21:32 PM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Anatasia97

« #50 : March 07, 2016, 08:52:18 AM »

GIVER                           RECEIVER
6 Anatasia97                - Frazier

Hello, I drew Frazer in round two of the game. Happened to see him online and so we decided to go ahead date yestaerday.

We start ed out with a dance and chat, until we were ready for the prize porton of the date.
Frazer is a nice gentleman and was, patient throughout the entire date, I preformed a lap dance for him,
and even did a few turns on the pole dance for him. and although I was the giver in this date,
he was kind enough to give me a very nice massage,
 frazer would be a good catch for any of you ladies out there looking for a good man.

I think we both had fun, I know i enjoyed myself. Can't wait to see what happens in the next date. and future games.

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #51 : March 07, 2016, 10:16:51 AM »

GIVER                                       RECEIVER

5 ForbidenAdam                       -lydiarose

GIVER                         RECEIVER

2 lydiarose                         Mrgoodbar

if ye could let me know time and date that suites ye here or pm me or if you see me in game
just come up and we can chat about it

jingerbird
: 392

« #52 : March 07, 2016, 01:22:32 PM »

Please remove me from this game. I will not be taking any part in any of it

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
icebox
: 707

Founder & Owner of the original HDSR

« #53 : March 07, 2016, 01:41:15 PM »

OPS Kids, all fine in the Kindergarten ?
« : March 07, 2016, 01:50:51 PM icebox »

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
maron211177
: 3435

« #54 : March 07, 2016, 01:55:50 PM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

;D ;D ;D

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Stone
: 1842

« #55 : March 08, 2016, 04:41:33 AM »

10. Chaz1234                     - Stone 

I had had a hard day at work but had been thinking of my date all day. Jayc was out and I had a date with a new foot masseuse in town.
I had directions to his place so on arriving home, I quickly showered, packed my beach bag with lavender foot oil, a fluffy towel and my new CD

- Katie Melua - Best Tracks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27RVIgW7L8c&list=PLD91672D417566F8C

I had heard the songs in the Forum village as I wandered round and liked the album so much I bought it.

I jumped in my red truck and was pleased to find that Jayc had cleaned it and put petrol in for me. I wondered if he had seen the new box of gnomes I had ordered that was in the boot and giggled. They were Jack Sparrow ; Will Turner ; Elizabeth Swann and Raggetti.  They would look good in the boat house.

I arrived and knocked on Chaz’s door.  He was lovely and invited me in. He offered me red wine and we sat and chatted to break the ice. I had not met him before. I asked if we could put my CD on as he prepared for my foot massage.  He seemed to like Katie’s haunting music.
He then sat me down, removed my boots and proceeded to give me a wicked foot massage using my lavender foot oils and fluffy towels. He warmed the oil in his hands and pampered each foot with loving care.

I sighed in pleasure as he eased each knot and carefully stretched each toe. With the warmth of his home, the slightly intoxicating wine and pleasurable massage, I could feel myself sink into the sofa in utter contentment.
All too soon my date was over.

Ladies, Chaz is a gentleman, funny and lovely company. I am pleased to say I have made a new friend and would recommend any lady to take advantage of a date with this man.

I had a lovely time Chaz, thank you very much.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #56 : March 08, 2016, 05:32:57 AM »

4. Vaughan                       - Jingerbird

14. Striperalla                      - Vaughan

Jingerbird Date Report 1 :-

Vaughan - " Hi Jingerbird.  How are you today?"
Jingerbird - " Hi V, I'm fine. How are you?"
Vaughan - " I'm Good. Thank you for asking. (Shyly with my best charming smile & cheeky glint in my eye)  Fine enough to do my date today?"
Jingerbird - "NO"
Vaughan - "You sure you dont want to think about it?"
Jingerbird - "No"
Vaughan. -  (Sighs rejected)  "OK"   Shoulders drooping. (But an idea ... begns to form.. The charm offensive ....)

TWO HOURS LATER -

Vaughan - " Hi Jingerbird.  How are you now?"
Jingerbird - " Hi V, I'm fine. How are you?"
Vaughan - " I'm Good. Thank you for asking. (Shyly with my best charming smile & cheeky glint in my eye)  Fine enough to do my date now?"
Jingerbird - "NO"
Vaughan - "You sure you don't want to think about it?"  Places a rose at her feet. (Crosses my fingers - Silently prays - please dont reject me, please dont reject me please dont ..... ohhhh"
Jingerbird - "No"
Vaughan. -  (Sighs rejected)  "OK"   Shoulders drooping.

4. Vaughan                       - Jingerbird.   Date Declined 1.

Looks like I have a vacancy for a date if jinger has withdrawn or my charm offensive works...   I'm open to offers if anyone is interested :P

Striperella, I have messaged you.  Looking forward to my lap dance.

« : March 10, 2016, 08:23:47 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #57 : March 08, 2016, 06:55:10 AM »

11. Honeybatcher               - striperalla
7. Solana                          -Honeybatcher

Honeybatcher                striperalla
well this will be my first experience with Shemale.......if she is online sometime/anytime :)
but i allready have everything ready just need to have a blust.....

Solana                          Honeybatcher
This lovely lady i know....:) the only problem i don't know what to receive from her...........cause i love to do the treating part! And the only thing i can think of is maybe a warm soft massage........hope i catch you online soon:)

Stone
: 1842

« #58 : March 08, 2016, 08:57:33 AM »

GIVER                                RECEIVER

8. Stone                            -Fisher316

I saw Fisher on route to see my date with Chaz and texted him to confirm our time for meeting later. Jayc was out of town and I had been drawn to give Fisher a lap dance.

He texted me to say, he would see me later. I hadn’t really met Fisher although we had some mutual friends. He had met Jayc, my spouse of 4 years and was aware I was exclusive to him.

At the allotted time, I arrived in the meeting place and parked up. I saw Fisher was dancing with Solana. I confirmed our date was still convenient, apologised for interrupting them and Solana waved him off.

I drove to his place and was impressed with his Penthouse suite. It had a great view of the city.  Fisher was lovely, a real gentleman. We chatted and drank wine & I asked him if I could put on the tune I was going to lap dance too.  I also explained, I had an ongoing wager on with Brandybee and he would need to mark my lap dance out of 10 in his post!

I had chosen another song from Katie Melua - I Put A Spell On You.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lbHrQFXCgk.

I then stood and began to slowly strip in time to the music, singing sexily and pouting.  I slowly unfastened my dress and allowed it to delicately slide down my body to pool at my feet. I placed it on a nearby chair whilst still dancing in time to the music. 
Then my lap dance routine began in earnest.  I wore a matching red silk bra, G string and red thigh high boots.   I teased, pouted, caressed and fondled my body in front of Fisher. I was sexy, provocative & spoke naughty words to him to excite us both.

I sat on his lap and squirmed and writhed to tease and provoke, I think he saw the naughty glitter in my eye.
At the end, I gave him a kiss and thanked him for being a gentleman throughout my naughty teasing.
He told me my score and that made me beam and feel quite proud.
I dropped him back off at the meeting place as I think he had another date.

Ladies this man is a gem. He is kind, funny and entertaining. He is well worth a date, if he ever comes calling on you.

Thank you for my date Fisher, I had a great time.

fisher316
: 73

only reward for love is the experience of loving

« #59 : March 08, 2016, 02:30:11 PM »

on  Sunday the names were picked for the meeting room date game .The results were out. I was excited to find out how i fair in the drawing , i went to learn my faith... i was chosen  Stone for the first date :) she to be the giver and for the 2nd date forever-eve :) will be the receiver i think that i made out very well with both choices and i was extremely  happy ... :)
  i had met stone with her spouse Jayc in the meeting room the previous day thus giving us a little time to get aquianted before our date the next day. its Monday evening i 'm in the meeting place waiting foe Stone to arrive for our date ,feeling kinda nervous about our date i asked Solana for a dance help to calm me ., Stone arrives on time for our date taping me on my shoulder announcing she was ready to proceed with our date . Stones asks weather I  like to go to her place or mine , i said i bought some wine so id prefer my place we drove together heading to my place to begin our date i was quite nervous on the ride to my place because i did not know what to expect . Stone and I chatted back and forth the whole ride to  my apt, her making me bit relaxed and very comfortable.   after arriving back to my apt the wine chilling on ice, the lights dimmed low , a total romantic atmosphere. after chatting and several glasses of wine was now time for stone to fulfill her obligation of the date she requested she give me a lap dance which i had no objection at all about, as she proceeded to place her cd of i put a spell on you  in to the player. the music began . At this point i was extremely excited because stone was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. Stone rises slowly  begins removing her dress letting it hit the floor my eyes were fixated on her beauty and the outfit she chose to wear it was a sexy red matching bra and  string pantie set ,Stone stood in front of me swaying her body and wiggling her hips to the music teasing pleasing and exciting me with ever beat of the music, when she placed her smooth leg on my shoulder  she had me squirming in my place it was a very sexy and respectable lap dance that turned me on like you could not believe,as i promised Stone id rate her on her performance hands down stone was a big 10 with out a dought... ;) guys i fared extremely well with this date with Stone, she was very funny intresting vibrant sexy and a lady !!! jay is one lucky guy to have her in his life ,thank you STONE  for the wonderful date i truly enjoyed meeting you ...fish.....

FREE to be ME
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
: