*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  hi kaitlyn here
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: hi kaitlyn here  ( 37134 )
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #15 : January 30, 2017, 05:33:28 PM »

We didn't chat that much, but when we did, I really enjoyed our talks. You will be missed, Kaitlyn. My best wishes are with you, and I hope we'll meet again one day.  :) Take care out there.
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #16 : January 30, 2017, 07:01:54 PM »

Dear Dear Kaitlyn sorry to see you are leaving us, I understand why, I myself did the same thing two years ago and I left for a year. I will miss you a lot, you always make me smile when we meet in meeting place or when I read your posts and I hope you come back now and again just to see us... see you Kaitlyn                                                             

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #17 : January 31, 2017, 04:06:32 AM »

Kait I send you a big kiss and hope to see you soon among us  :-*

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
GsCougar

« #18 : January 31, 2017, 05:22:26 AM »

Enjoy your real live there.

Focus on your wedding , and may all your dreams   come true.

In the virtual world we meet players, people and if lucky,friends.

Good friends are  like stars. Not always seen but always there.

With that  I wish you well.

Was nice to chat with you.

Grumpy  GsCougar

Hugs

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #19 : January 31, 2017, 05:51:26 AM »

Lover
: 10350

« #20 : January 31, 2017, 10:05:03 AM »

Wishing you a great, wonderful and happy life Kaitlyn. Whenever you feel to jump in and say hi, just do. You're always wlecome. Maybe it's just a break, maybe it's more... who knows, time will tell. For you, it's only important to be happy.

Hugs :-*

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #21 : January 31, 2017, 12:30:43 PM »

Good Luck and best wishes for the future.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #22 : January 31, 2017, 04:15:35 PM »

All the best to you Kaitlyn.  *hugs*

Anatasia97

« #23 : February 01, 2017, 08:09:34 AM »

Ummmm, I have no words.... Love you kaitlyn!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #24 : February 01, 2017, 07:33:58 PM »

Your friends are also good reasons.
Good Luck and we will be here when you need to come home again.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #25 : February 02, 2017, 12:38:33 PM »

Hi ALL *HUGS* 

As unexpected as my arrival was to this special little world so it seems will be my departure. I prefer to call it a “hiatus” instead of “goodbye”. My two worlds collided this past weekend, shaking my reality forcing me to see just how drawn in I have become to one world and how much I have neglected the other. Time for me to step back, re-examine my priorities and make some difficult decisions.

It has been a difficult weekend for me. I saw it coming but remained in denial, thinking I could continue “walking between worlds” living in both as some others do. But I have discovered that I cannot. I can no longer keep up with this pace, my RL just too demanding and too many are paying the price of my greed. As in all worlds, all strengths are weaknesses. Some are just more difficult to see than others. I am no exception.

How quickly one year has passed, so much has happened, both here and there. Discovering this new world; with new friends & lovers, real feelings and addictions. While in my RL; a wedding this May followed at some point with an “anxious” relocation. A new life in a new place, leaving all that I know behind me. The moment I said “YES” to Tristan I relinquished some control. I decided to share. Can’t have it both ways.

No long sad goodbyes, that is not how I feel. Just as in our RL we do not get to choose how long we live, when we die. Those are not for us to decide, we are only responsible for how we decide to LIVE each day and how we treat others. Whether my time here is considered short or long is not important. It is what I take with me from this world, this experience that matters. I thank you all for a truly mind altering experience, one I have so much enjoyed and could never forget. Some special souls in here have touched me, helped me become the person I want to be.

To all my friends and my special lovers, you know who you are….. THANK YOU for sharing. Your time, your thoughts, feelings and most of all your spirit. Thank you for opening my mind to “other” possibilities. Other realities. It is NOT the cover of the book that is capable of touching your heart, it is the pages, the LIFE within and story it contains. It is no different for US whether in RL or here. It is not the flesh or the look of our avatar but what lies inside. A lesson well learned in here.

OK, before I sign-off temporarily …. I have some confessions and admissions to make.  First the confessions:

1)   YES, I had ALT accounts. TWO to be exact, other than me
2)   NO, I NEVER played with them in public or tried to deceive others
               •   One I inherited from a friend, MALIAH, who found this place first but soon lost interest and that is how I
                     became Kaitlyn1989, with a SEX and NAME change.
               •   The other is a MALE created by me for my Lady Andrea. His name I will NOT share, that is up to Andrea, but
                     we do NOT take him out in public. Our intent never to deceive others, only to please each other.

Next a few regrets:

1)   I regret hurting anyone. Yet I know I have hurt at least ONE, maybe two. Maybe more. But to AEEM, who I know I let
      down and hurt, I say sorry one last time. My actions unintentional and naïve but that does not excuse me of the pain
      I caused you.
2)   I regret not finishing my Erotic Story, not only for myself but for promises left empty to both Andrea and Brandybee
3)   And I owe Jean, Sarah and Lover an apology. I am sorry. The very strength that prompts me to say YES, to get
      involved and contribute. Is also the very weakness that prevents me from saying NO, and getting in over my head.

Lastly, an admission: Although I am taking a hiatus from this world to focus on my RL, I am taking one with me. Not stealing her, she is staying, but I will be keeping her close. I can’t leave her behind, my heart just can’t do without. That is my Lady Andrea.

*HUGS n KISSES* ALL, I wish you the best in all of your worlds. No goodbye, just a see ya later, I always like to keep my options open.

Kaitlyn

:(

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
jeanona31
: 503

« #26 : February 03, 2017, 04:11:31 PM »

Kait,

My dear, sweet, wonderful and amazing friend I am really sad to see that you're leaving, temporarily I hope. But I do understand your reasons.
You don't have to apologize for anything, there is no need for that.

Wishing you and Tristan all the best , a magical life just like you want and you deserve.
I am missing you already, you're a big part of this community - its always good to see and feel your presence here.

Enjoy in your life,
Your friend Jean

Kaitlyn1989

« #27 : May 17, 2017, 08:14:11 AM »

Going to the chapel I am about to be married,
then off to an island no longer feeling harried.
So much change hinged to just one word,
with a simple YES control is transferred.

No longer just MY life but one now shared,
an end to solo and a beginning to paired.
To a friend, a lover and soon to be his wife,
comes a new home, new job and a new life.

Excited and nervous, happy and scared
I am all these things but I am prepared.
For the next chapter in this story I write,
being a wife a mommy sharing the spotlight.

But everything new comes with a cost,
change needs sacrifice, something lost.
A home n friends I have known all my life,
is the price I will pay when I become WIFE.

Me

Only 3 days remain before I am married. Soon to be a Mrs and then with God’s blessing a mommy. I will soon be leaving this world for how long I do not yet know. I hide nothing from my husband to be, he knows all about this world and me. He does not demand, has not even asked, he loves ME that much. It will be my heart that decides if I can come back to this place. If I can continue to share my spirt in more than one world, with more than one face.

I will never forget my time here or the lesson it has taught. This experience and the connections made has changed my perspective on many things. What is real and what is fantasy is not black n white as I once presumed. It is more like infinite shades of grey … the deeper you go, the more you believe. Although the SEX has been lots of FUN it is the people and this forum I have enjoyed the most. Thank you all for sharing yourselves, some of you I could never forget. This is NOT goodbye, just and FYI to explain my temporary absence in a few days as my “ride” takes off.

I will try to give hugs to as many as I can, but I am sure I will miss many that I no longer see. And I still have a few promises that I need to fulfill …. One to BB, one to Sarah and to my LADY A.

Kaitlyn aka Peaches
« : May 17, 2017, 08:20:01 AM Kaitlyn1989 »
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #28 : May 17, 2017, 08:44:17 AM »

Awww dear Kaitlyn, your soon-to-be-husband is blessed, he won the jackpot. I wish you the very best for that new chapter in your book of life. It would be nice to hear of you now and then, but for now enjoy that wonderful time and the honeymoon.  ::)

May fortune always guide you, may your love be infinite, happiness and joy whereever you two are...together, from now on.

*hugs and kisses* 
GsCougar

« #29 : May 17, 2017, 09:30:01 AM »

Thanks, dear Kaitlyn ( Peaches) for sharing so much of your lovely time in here.

It was always great to read what you up to  :)

And YES we all know, once you found good friends in here you always will return for a hello.

Maybe not much in Game but peek into Forum and read and smile what goes on in here.

YOU new chapter of your life will start soon, in a few days you sign the checks with MRS... :)

You wake up every day on his side and go to bed every night with him.

I wish you both a long, happy marriage with all you wishing for.

And dear you, if you dont tell us about your first born when time is there :)

I wish you well the best of all

Gone sit down and wait untill you pass by again

Best for you
from
Sarah aka GsCougar  & her AChat spouse Vaughan

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: