*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  undress stepwise
« previous next »
: [1]
: undress stepwise  ( 5060 )
Tamara75
: 2

« : March 11, 2016, 02:45:20 PM »

I think it would be a cool feature to be able to undress own step by step, cloths by clothes. That would make it a bit more real in the warm up phase.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : March 11, 2016, 03:54:38 PM »

Oh yes.  Totally agree with that !!!!

Awsno
: 4

« #2 : March 14, 2016, 09:40:04 PM »

Yes yes yes!  I've always wanted this.
Mnntt
: 8

« #3 : March 20, 2016, 10:51:50 AM »

Absolutely 0.0
Along with an area for anyone who would like to pole dance/striptease in a meeting area  ::)
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : March 25, 2016, 10:33:00 AM »

Something we're waiting for a long time. Thanks for bringing this idea back into our minds :)

Kaitlyn1989

« #5 : March 25, 2016, 11:58:23 AM »

oh my yes, that would be excellent. Not only more real but provide so many opportunities.

- could be incorporated into all the initial "social" poses (sitting, chatting, dancing)

and while we are discussing a "wish" list .... here are some of mine:

* I wish there were more cuddling actions, and hugs actions are appropriate anywhere n anytime in my mind.
     * I wish that the initial "default" action for poses was in a stationary state at lowest speed, again just more real
     * I wish when you selected a new action it did not have to loop thru the initial "default" action, breaks the flow.
     * I love dimmer switches, wish we could dim the lighting sometimes, or just have candle light, sooo romantic
     * I wish there was a bubble bath scene with candles in here, but suspect that is wayyyyy to complicated
     * I wish there was a blindfold pose with bonds in here to drip melted chocolate, candle wax or ice cubes, ect.

Gulp, I sure do wish a lot, but plssss, i am not "bitching".  I think what you have done here is absolutely amazing.

Thank you so much. *Hugs* Kaitlyn
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : March 26, 2016, 04:40:37 AM »

Not bitching, all your ideas are welcome and it would be perfect if we get them.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #7 : March 26, 2016, 05:09:44 AM »

Hi Kaitlyn.

Love those ideas.  Especially this one

I wish when you selected a new action it did not have to loop thru the initial "default" action, breaks the flow.

Totally agree with you there,  it does spoil it somewhat.

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #8 : March 26, 2016, 05:48:13 PM »

I think it would be a cool feature to be able to undress own step by step, cloths by clothes. That would make it a bit more real in the warm up phase.

I Think it would be nice too :) agree!!! and more cuddle poses!!!

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: