*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New figure for women
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Do you like it?
***** An excellent add   -11 (20.8%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -42 (79.2%)
: 49

: New figure for women  ( 23412 )
Cynthia_Lo
: 7

« #15 : April 07, 2016, 12:25:12 PM »

Oh yeah, a simple bug? And I think it's not. For me it seems obvious that the body looks good on these two pictures just because of the position it stands in at this moment (e.g. legs will crook inward as soon as she stands straight), the "fortunately" slimming shape of the bikini chosen for this and the view angles - all chosen by somebody to mask their mistakes.

From what I've seen happening with the problems people write about on the forum and to the support (and nothing happens with these problems - they aren't ever solved, nobody from the actual game's team ever reacts), I think it's not just a mistake but they simply don't give a damn and nobody from the responsible team even read it here.
Otherwise, the change would be already back, until it's possible to add it as an additional choice and without all the bugs. I imagine it's not very time-consuming to just undo the last update by a new one. We need to make a noise because they don't read, they obviously don't care.

I also would like to point out that people who got used to their or their lover's avatar's slim shape having it for years - and there are a lot of such people -  have obvious and full, screaming for justice right to get it back and to choose if they want to change it for a totally different bodyshape, not being made to have a hump, legs crooked inward and much fatter figure.
In my opinion nobody should even suggest these people don't matter by voting it's an "excellent add", have you ever seen "excellent"? Damn. Such a thoughtless, selfish bullshit.

Zuzannah, we're waiting because nobody from the game developing team reads it. They don't care. Otherwise they would let us know here already about what they're planning.
« : April 07, 2016, 12:30:34 PM Cynthia_Lo »
Nexe
: 44

« #16 : April 07, 2016, 12:35:14 PM »

...In my opinion nobody should even suggest these people don't matter by voting it's an "excellent add", have you ever seen "excellent"? Damn. Such a thoughtless, selfish bullshit...

As a player who played Achat from 2011, I had previous body as long, as many others do. And I always wanted to see it more life-like. So, to me it's good update. Not the best but better than it was. Not everyone was happy about old model. Call me whatever you like, but that's my opinion, and I have as much right to express it, as you have to express yours ;)
« : April 07, 2016, 12:38:08 PM Nexe »
Cynthia_Lo

« #17 : April 07, 2016, 12:53:16 PM »

Great, then if it wasn't clear enough, in my opinion something bugged to the point it can't be used normally with maybe half of all the game's content can't be called an excellent add.

Something that suddenly forces players to look that much different and feel such regret can't be an excellent add either.

It wouldn't bother me if it was to be the third bodyshape choice for you, why would it, but taking such a crucial in game thing away from people and depriving them of choice is not any kind of excellency, it's lack of consideration and lack of respect to players who help the game creators earn for their living I guess.
« : April 07, 2016, 12:56:53 PM Cynthia_Lo »
zuzannah
: 1379

« #18 : April 07, 2016, 02:00:28 PM »

Great, then if it wasn't clear enough, in my opinion something bugged to the point it can't be used normally with maybe half of all the game's content can't be called an excellent add.

Something that suddenly forces players to look that much different and feel such regret can't be an excellent add either.

It wouldn't bother me if it was to be the third bodyshape choice for you, why would it, but taking such a crucial in game thing away from people and depriving them of choice is not any kind of excellency, it's lack of consideration and lack of respect to players who help the game creators earn for their living I guess.

Hear. Hear.

laratina
: 1

« #19 : April 07, 2016, 02:06:18 PM »

i would love to have my old body back. I don't understand why we don't have any choice. Besides the bugs i think the people who made it
did a bad job. It just doesn't look right. My previous slim body was perfect for me. So please, can i have it back?
Lilutu
: 1

« #20 : April 07, 2016, 06:13:56 PM »

I hate it. I look like a Cow.
Sorry but changed it. urg
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #21 : April 07, 2016, 06:37:03 PM »

Update = no comments, look at the pictures!

Normal

Normal

Normal

Now THE update... WARNING: some images can shock!

Update

Update

Update

Update

::)
« : April 07, 2016, 06:56:17 PM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #22 : April 08, 2016, 09:44:41 AM »

I like and dislike it... 

I like that its Achat trying out new body types it would pave the way to things like a preggo body, different heights, slim, muscular, chubby you can see there are a few types that would be nice to have.  And that is good would be nice to have new body type options on top of the 2 existing ones or a new type of character creation process/engine.  I personally would love to see avatar creation like you see in modern MMO's like Aion or Blade and Soul (video links below).

Now what i dislike its replaces one of the current body options and is a little buggy.  We also lost a few options like adjustments to boob and butt sizes to adjust the avatar to what you would like see.  to be honest the glitches and the removal of body adjustment options and removal of an entire body type are the parts that mostly everyone dislikes.  I don't think everyone hates the body entirely its just it should be a 3rd option to the 2 previous body types not a forced replacement of an existing body type.  At least thats what it sounds like to me when reading everyone's complaints about it.

Here are the video links to a modern avatar creators, my hope would be Achat would get something like this one day :)

Aion 
https://youtu.be/czAr8h_RMqc

https://youtu.be/PvQpACrnQtM?t=2m

Blade and Soul
https://youtu.be/sOHe5X6p7qU

« : April 08, 2016, 09:51:09 AM Alita »
dirtyElena
: 205

« #23 : April 08, 2016, 10:42:44 AM »

The Achat Support is officially aware of the issue and they will see if they can restore the former Model until they have fixed the issues with the new one.

So please be patient for a little longer now.

greetings

Cynthia_Lo

« #24 : April 08, 2016, 11:58:38 AM »

First, thank you for informing us, Elena, of what Achat Support or team or whatever didn't have courtesy to let us know about at all.

But that's not the case!
What is it supposed to mean "until"?
People want to have the former model possible to use now and also AFTER they have fixed the bugs of the new one.
They seem to still not understand or to not care about Achat users at all.

I don't know who actually managed to talk with the Support, but I'd like to have this precised and not in another 5 days until the Support is aware.
I've written to the Support apready, I did it on Monday and I got no response at all from them, as always.
I haven't heard of anybody getting a reply from the Support either, just until now. People I know didn't get any.

Great they're aware after almost a whole week, now how about they actually reply to what people ask them for, not with just some palliatives that really don't solve the problem people have with it?

The problem is we're deprived of choice and forced to have what we don't like. For me it sounds like they think the only problem is it's bugged.
So who achieved the miracle of really talking with the Achat Support about it?
Could this person make things clear for them?
« : April 08, 2016, 12:03:35 PM Cynthia_Lo »
zuzannah
: 1379

« #25 : April 08, 2016, 02:56:18 PM »

Thank You Elena.    :-*  :-*

All I want is the body that I want.  If  I have to wait.  Then OK.  As long as the original options come back.

Looks like I have to patient for a while longer.  TRICKY.   :P

Sophieangel
: 9

« #26 : April 09, 2016, 10:13:49 AM »

Is it fixed yet

Is it fixed yet

Is it fixed yet

;)
Anatasia97

« #27 : April 09, 2016, 04:01:04 PM »

grrrrrrrrr, I Hate it, it's ugly! I want the orignal one back! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Lover
: 10350

« #28 : April 10, 2016, 03:41:26 PM »

They are working on more female body types,though it will take time until they can be published. That's what we have been told.

Sophieangel
: 9

« #29 : April 11, 2016, 01:14:00 AM »

Cool, we're all for more body shapes.

Can we have the old one back til they iron out the kinks with the new ones :D
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: