*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New figure for women
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Do you like it?
***** An excellent add   -11 (20.8%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -42 (79.2%)
: 49

: New figure for women  ( 23441 )
Cynthia_Lo
: 7

« #30 : April 11, 2016, 08:39:52 AM »

Thanks, Lover!

I bet it will take a lot of time, because the new body doesn't work with almost anything they've put in the game before - rings look ridiculous on fingers, fat ass-cheeks sink in the bed, hair sink in the back, heck it doesn't even fit the head with its size...!

It's like nobody has even planned it having this game in mind and like, of course, nobody took even a few minutes to check how it would look in the game. No animations created for the previous models work with it fine as it has different sizes, not mentioning most of the clothes and other objects, like even pubic hair, looking worse with it as they were created for the previous models.

It's ugly, it's awful, it's stupid, it's like some beginner made it and they can't stand they perhaps already have sunk some money in it, so they won't listen to any reason but will instead push blindly forth with it to try and make this ridiculous addition usable in the game, which will take months probably with such an unfitting and crooked thing. That's how it looks for me, I doubt it's any other scenario.

With such ridiculous quarter of a product it surely would be better, easier and quicker for them to just smoothen the previous model where it's edgy for an improvement that wouldn't dishearten people at the thought of playing on Achat. For a change. And for more optional models - to change this old one's shapes slightly here and there - slightly and with care this time so the animations and poses wouldn't go to hell again...

I don't want it "till" anything, I don't want such a new one at all and I want the old model, I don't need it even changed a bit - it was waaaaay better and what's more - actually worked with all the rest of the game, too.
I'm sure everyone who said it's awful or ugly shares my opinion.

This is taking ridiculously long for just loading a backup game version from a week ago and making it to a back-patch.
So, is somebody trying to explain this to them and getting any responses?
If not, I think we should all write to them again and again until they start caring about this.

« : April 11, 2016, 02:37:38 PM Cynthia_Lo »
Tharvun
: 75

« #31 : April 12, 2016, 09:34:18 AM »

I totally agree with Cythia,

in the beginning it was just funny and a mistake - which is ok as we all make mistake but now after a few days its ridiculas and mortifying for the dev team.

Obviously the new body type is not only disliked by most users, which might be a matter auf taste and might be therefore disputable but its simply not working properly with the game. I cant imagine why under this conditions there isnt done a simple "downgrade" to the version before. I cant belive that this would be that difficult.

Tharvun (a little disappointed)
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #32 : April 13, 2016, 04:53:20 AM »

Shemales Bug Fixed on the new figure.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Sophieangel
: 9

« #33 : April 13, 2016, 11:14:00 AM »

But no roll back of the new female figure?   :'(
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #34 : April 13, 2016, 12:46:32 PM »

But no roll back of the new female figure?   :'(

No I don't think (I can't verify) and no return back for the TS body too  ???
Only the sex bug fixed on the "new TS body" !
« : April 13, 2016, 12:48:54 PM Nat33 »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #35 : April 13, 2016, 12:58:37 PM »

2 options is only real  reasonable solution for any body  I am tired of all looking the same colons

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Cynthia_Lo
: 7

« #36 : April 14, 2016, 04:53:35 AM »

Ok, so I guess nobody is talking to the support and getting replies from them now as I waited a few more days and there's no response to that.

What the hell? Two newer upgrades, some bug-fixing, over 1.5 a week and they still can't change the bodies back to the pre-update state or even reply?
It looks like they don't give a slightest fuck about us now, guys.

Let's write to the "Support" over and over again, until they do. I haven't got any reply yet, neither have my friends. I don't see other option now to turn their attention to us, but to flood them with mail about it until they read, reply and do something actually.
Matata
: 1

« #37 : April 14, 2016, 06:08:17 AM »

Cynthia is right, but you dont need to remove it, however the option to go back to the old needs to be there.

Keep the topic going and the support needs to adress it.
dirtyElena
: 205

« #38 : April 14, 2016, 10:13:57 AM »

You can now choose in the options between the old and the new body type. All you have to do is pic the left model and restart the client.

But be aware that your parnter will see you the way their settings are. So if you choose the old body type in the settings but your parnter hasn't they will see you as their settings is active.
« : April 14, 2016, 10:41:53 AM dirtyElena »
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #39 : April 14, 2016, 11:22:34 AM »

But be aware that your parnter will see you the way their settings are. So if you choose the old body type in the settings but your parnter hasn't they will see you as their settings is active.
Hi Elena and thank you and kisses  :-*

You mean that if other peoples don't have the same options they see you differently?
It's not good !  ??? I go see that and if it's like that I stop to play like a lot I think !!!

Lover
: 10350

« #40 : April 14, 2016, 03:18:40 PM »

Thanks dirtyElena :) If you don't mind, I will post your pic and message in FAQ too

zuzannah
: 1379

« #41 : April 14, 2016, 03:34:17 PM »

Thank you Elena.  *Hugs*

I my opinion this is a really weird way of doing this.

I want my partner to see me as I see myself. 

I hope this is a quick fix and they are trying to put it back to what is was but including the new shape,  ( I hope this makes sense).

Is there any hint that this is a quick fix ? 

On a brighter note at least I have the body I want to see.  But, will everyone else see it ?

What is a shame is that I still can't change the hip size.  Grrrr.

I think the default setting should be the older body shape.  But I don't know if it is or not ?  Which is a shame.
« : April 14, 2016, 03:50:13 PM zuzannah »

Lover
: 10350

« #42 : April 14, 2016, 03:40:41 PM »

I have asked them if there will be another update and if any more changes are made.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #43 : April 14, 2016, 04:58:49 PM »

Yes.  Everyone sees me as the new body type still.  LOL.

So, with regret.  I'm going to wait for the other body types to be added and changed back to the more buxom one for the time being.  Everyone was taking the Mickey out of me  LOL.  ::) ::)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #44 : April 15, 2016, 01:14:57 AM »

That's a really appreciated good news!

Anyway, the new body option will remain an interessing add for people who like a little chubby girl or shemale.....well done

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: