*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Female Body Update Issues
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Female Body Update Issues  ( 3669 )
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« : April 06, 2016, 09:58:47 AM »

As you know there was a new update, Not sure why add the change to a fat body but there are some issues with it.  Some poses will have the top or bottom half of the body disappear, others will have the body cut in half with a fat body top and a skinny body bottom.  And the skin color tone seems to be random you can get tan, black as in the color black. or peach skin tone depending on the poses you get into.  some poses your face disappears leaving a horror movie look of floating eyeballs,  teeth and tongue.   Also the adjustments for butt and boob sizes are gone now too. 

Not sure of the changes, even tho i would like to see some more options for bodies like slider adjustments for boobs, body size,  height, hips, preggo belly and etc. etc. kinda like modern MMO style games (for example it can be seen in the free mmo games called Aion or Blade n Soul).  But it seems the new body needs some work and not sure everyone likes how fat it looks also lol.  Well hope this finds it way to Achat so it can be fixed :)

with love
Alita <3
« : April 06, 2016, 10:16:49 AM Alita »
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #1 : April 06, 2016, 10:25:30 AM »

"Some poses will have the top or bottom half of the body disappear..."

Can you tell me which ones?

Regards,
tom
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #2 : April 08, 2016, 09:00:05 AM »

Beauty on top, defenseless woman, body massage, 69, dominate for behind, anal doggy,  at the wall, has the 2 tone skin colors and the bottom of the older body style and top of the new body style.

if you go into pose Play with the boobs you get the reverse and you body is cut in half or the top half or bottom half just disappears. 

relaxing with sex pose the right hand of partner goes thru... like the fingers disappear into the back of your spine.

these are some of the ones i found wasn't able to check all the poses i don't have all of them yet but if i see anymore I'll post them.  Also if you need i took some pictures of some of errors if you need them for reference.  :)
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : April 08, 2016, 03:11:28 PM »

Yeah Hi there.

I have noticed some too.

The slow dance.  The action where the guy puts both hands on my bum.  They disappear through my bum.

Also.  In the Sitting up massage pose when the guy is massaging.  His fingers and thumbs disappear through my back.

But,  This might be just me,   Would you please just concentrate on adding the body options that we had before this new body please,  please.  Pretty please with sugar on.  I want to be ME again.   :'(

Thank You.   :-*

« : April 08, 2016, 04:56:22 PM zuzannah »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: