*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A Night Together
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Night Together  ( 2421 )
JoeBoud
: 1

« : April 18, 2016, 05:50:37 PM »

Rewriting - Part 1

It’s been a long day, working round the house; cleaning out rooms, sorting between junk and keep, all the while, thinking of you.  Dinner is finished and in the oven, waiting for you to come home.

Finally, I see the lights of your car hit the windows and a smile spreads across my face.  Looking around the room, all is set, I go outside to meet you and help you with your stuff.  I open your door and extend my hand to help you out.  I know you’ve been driving for a while and want nothing more than to get home.  You take my hand and I feel your soft warm glow.  Looking into your eyes, and watching your beautiful legs swing out of the car, I feel happy to have you here.  You shift out of the car and extend your graceful legs upright.  I wrap my arms around you and let you fall into my chest.  I holding you for a moment, as we melt into each other.  I feel your heart calm and we kiss to welcome each other back to where we belong, together.  I grab your stuff, take your arm and we walk into the house together.

Your hand is soft, as I take your keys, and place them in the bowl.  I hold you for a moment, and slowly take your overcoat off you.  I let it linger off your arms for a moment then kiss you, before hanging it up in the hallway closet.

I take your hand and we walk towards the kitchen.  Having you next to me, makes all seem right in the world.  I tell you to sit at the bar, while I get us a drink.  “What would you like?” You answer, “a little wine and some water”.  I tell you take your shoes off and relax, as I pour us a glass each of some cool red wine and get two bottles of water.  I put a glass of wine into you hand and open the bottle of water.  I scoot in next to you and we just let our exhaustion out as we look into each other’s eyes.  “Here’s to us at the end of a long day and the night only just begun.”   The glasses clink and we take a long sip of wine.
« : April 18, 2016, 09:48:09 PM JoeBoud »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : April 22, 2016, 02:01:56 AM »

Hi JoeBoud,

Welcome to Forum and the Erotic Story section. Nice intro and build up.  Cant wait to read the next episode.
Keep the good work coming :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: