*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 266864 )
BillyBlueeye
: 114

Son Of Vikings

« #405 : March 15, 2017, 10:39:23 AM »

Hey Cassi, nice poster
But most I like the handprint on your asscheek
 ;)

On the journey to Valhal
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #406 : March 16, 2017, 10:00:58 AM »

Hey Cassi, nice poster
But most I like the handprint on your asscheek
 ;)

Men...

Ok Billy, I will repeat one post to refresh the memory and make you happy, Hihihihi. Enjoy..

Kisses All

BillyBlueeye

Son Of Vikings

« #407 : March 16, 2017, 10:19:04 AM »

YOU are the very best

Thanks

On the journey to Valhal
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #408 : March 16, 2017, 05:13:30 PM »

YOU are the very best

Thanks

Yes , Iam, hahahahaah
Kisses

--------------------------------------------------------------

B&W PICTURES

Hello People

Nothing new yet. Just same pictures to keep this topic working. You know,  I like Black White pictures. So, one more.

Kisses All

GsCougar

« #409 : March 16, 2017, 05:20:06 PM »

Hello Cass,

I love ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ those BW pictures

You should open up a B&W Boutique only and put in there all your BW Pics

I would love that :) since I am a big fan of BW pictures. They just super classy to me.

Thanks for putting them up-

Coug

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #410 : March 17, 2017, 05:26:43 PM »

Hello Cass,

I love ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ those BW pictures

You should open up a B&W Boutique only and put in there all your BW Pics

I would love that :) since I am a big fan of BW pictures. They just super classy to me.

Thanks for putting them up-

Coug

Hello Cougar, thankyou very much for the post. Iam a big fan  of Black & White images too.  I will try always make something in  this style. A new topic about BW artworks is difficul, I have a lot work to make the Garage live, keeping a number of posts each week. In this moment is impossible for me make more topics... I need time,,, hihihihi.
Welcome to garage and thanks for comments, Kisses

:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CYBERPATHS - III

Cyber Violence in Social Media

Hello people.

Today I bring a new post about cyber violence, aggressive actions and sometimes, criminal practices online. I will talk about the main tool used by Cyberpaths and him/her partners. The Cyber Violence in social games: cyber-bullying, cyber-stalking, cyber-harassment, online deception and online game defamation. 

Unhappiness, I can  talk with experience. I was a victim of one classic cyberpath in game and I suffered all types of attacks, menaces, insults, isolation, and harassment from she/he and her/him group of followers.

I tried contact Achat team and forum looking help. I sended a lot reports, chat logs and screenshots to support. Nothing happened. The Achat team never answered me or gived me any help. After some weeks “under fire” of haters/bullies/trolls, I leaved the game. I was confused, sad and emotional wounded.

When I was out of game I contacted some some people and web sites about this theme. I received support and changed experiences with others users suffered the same type of assaults. I learned about all things happened.

The Achat game don’t have any type of support to people suffer this assaults. In other way, the assaulters and “cybercriminals” receive a kind of protection to make these things. Every time I tried expose or show what happened I was ignored, moderated or insulted. But It is only my personal view based in my episodes here.

Many people here said to me: “Its Drama”. Now, I post to this people. Not is Drama. Cyber Violence in social media is a bad practice recognized and punished in many places. You can check a lot of sites about the theme and many of these sites have support of governments and others social organizations. It’s a sad reality.

Kisses All

Cyber-Bullying, Cyber-Harrassment, Cyber-Trolling and Cyber-Stalking

Cyberbullying and Cyberharassment

Cyberbullying or cyberharassment is a form of bullying or harassment using electronic forms of contact. Cyberbullying has become increasingly common. Bullying or harassment can be identified by repeated behavior and an intent to harm. Harmful bullying behavior can include posting rumors about a person, threats, sexual remarks, disclose victims' personal information, pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech), exclusion (intentionally and cruelly excluding someone from an online group) or defamatory false accusations, ganging up on a victim by making the person the subject of ridicule in online forums/games/medias, hacking into or vandalizing sites about a person, and posting false statements as fact aimed a discrediting or humiliating a targeted person. Cyberbullying could be limited to posting rumors about a person on the internet with the intention of bringing about hatred in others' minds or convincing others to dislike or participate in online denigration of a target. It may go to the extent of personally identifying victims of crime and publishing materials severely defaming or humiliating them.

A frequently used definition of cyberbullying is "an aggressive, intentional act or behavior that is carried out by a group or an individual, using electronic forms of contact, repeatedly and over time against a victim who cannot easily defend him or herself." There are many variations, such as the National Crime Prevention Council's more specific definition: "the process of using the Internet, cell phones or other devices to send or post text or images intended to hurt or embarrass another person." Components such as the repetition of the behavior and the power imbalance between the bully and victim, and their applicability to electronic harassment, are debated.

Cyberbullying is often similar to traditional bullying, although there are some distinctions. Victims of cyberbullying may not know the identity of their bully, or why the bully is targeting them. The harassment can have wider-reaching effects on the victim than traditional bullying, as the content used to harass the victim can be spread and shared easily among many people, and often remains accessible for a long time after the initial incident. The victim is also sometimes exposed to the harassment whenever they use technology, as opposed to traditional harassment where the bully often must be in physical proximity to the target.

Several US states and other countries have laws specific to regulating cyberbullying. These laws are designed to specifically target teen cyberbullying, while others use laws extending from the scope of physical harassment. In cases of adult cyberharassment, these reports are usually filed beginning with local police. Research has demonstrated a number of serious consequences of cyberbullying victimization. Victims may have lower self-esteem, increased suicidal ideation, and a variety of emotional responses, retaliating, being scared, frustrated, angry, and depressed. Individuals have reported that cyberbullying can be more harmful than traditional bullying.

The terms cyberharassment and cyberbullying are sometimes used synonymously, though some people use cyberbullying specifically to refer to harassment among minors or in a school setting.

CyberTrolling

CyberTrolling is a common form of bullying over the Internet in an online community (such as in online gaming or social media) in order to elicit a reaction, disruption, or for their own personal amusement. Internet trolls intentionally try to provoke or offend others in order to elicit a reaction. Trolls and cyberbullies do not always have the same goals: while some trolls engage in cyberbullying, others may be engaged in comparatively harmless mischief. A troll may be disrupt either for their own amusement or because they are genuinely a combative person.

Cyberstalking

Cyberstalking is a form of online harassment in which the perpetrator uses electronic communications to stalk a victim. Cyberstalking is considered more dangerous than other forms of cyberbullying because it generally involves a credible threat to the safety of the victim. Cyberstalkers may send repeated messages intended to threaten or harass their victim. They may encourage others to do the same, either explicitly or by impersonating their victim and asking others to contact them.

CyberStalking is a continuous process, consisting of a series of actions, each of which may be entirely legal in itself. It is important to draw a distinction between cyber-trolling and cyber-stalking. Research has shown that actions that can be perceived to be harmless as a one-off can be considered to be trolling, whereas if it is part of a persistent campaign then it can be considered stalking.

Stalking online has criminal consequences just as physical stalking. A target's understanding of why cyberstalking is happening is helpful to remedy and take protective action to restore remedy. Cyberstalking is an extension of physical stalking. Among factors that motivate stalkers are: envy, pathological obsession (professional or sexual), unemployment or failure with own job or life; intention to intimidate and cause others to feel inferior; the stalker is delusional and believes he/she "knows" the target; the stalker wants to instill fear in a person to justify his/her status; belief they can get away with it (anonymity).

The US federal cyberstalking law is designed to prosecute people for using electronic means to repeatedly harass or threaten someone online. There are resources dedicated to assisting adult victims deal with cyberbullies legally and effectively. One of the steps recommended is to record everything and contact police.

More Info about the theme…

http://cyberbullying.org/

https://www.stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/

http://www.ncpc.org/topics/cyberbullying

https://www.netsafe.org.nz/

http://cyberhelp.eu/en

http://mediasmarts.ca/digital-media-literacy/digital-issues/cyberbullying

http://www.pbs.org/video/2315538546/

Haters, Trolls, Bullies and Stalkers  are Narcissists, Psychopaths and Sadists

Aggressive actions like Cyber-Trolling, Cyber-Stalking, Cyber-Bullying are violent, insane and sometimes criminal. But what kind of person would do this? Some Canadian researchers decided to find out.

They conducted two online studies with over 1,200 people, giving personality tests to each subject along with a survey about their Internet commenting behavior. They were looking for evidence that linked trolling with the "Dark Tetrad" of personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and sadism.

They found that Dark Tetrad scores were highest among people who said trolling was their favorite Internet activity. To get an idea of how much more prevalent these traits were among Internet trolls, see this figure from the paper:

Look at how low the Dark Tetrad scores are for everyone except the trolls! Their scores for all four traits soar on the chart. The relationship between trolling and the Dark Tetrad is so significant that the authors write in their paper:

"... the associations between sadism and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling) scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists." [emphasis added]

Trolls truly enjoy making you feel bad. To quote the authors once more (because this is a truly quotable article): "Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun ... and the Internet is their playground!"

References: Buckels, Erin E., Paul D. Trapnell, and Delroy L. Paulhus. "Trolls just want to have fun." Personality and Individual Differences67 (2014): 97-102.

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #411 : March 19, 2017, 08:46:20 PM »

SILVER BLONDE LUXE VERSION

More one picture of luxe version to Silver Blonde. Oh my God, I really want a long night dress in  this game! And a fur coat! Listen me Developers, designers and programers!!!! Go Work!

hihihihihihi

Kisses All

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #412 : March 23, 2017, 09:42:59 AM »

IN A RED CAR

Hello people

First of all, I must said tanks for  all visitors. The last days we had a big number of visits in Garage. Thankyou very much for use your time to look my little space  in forum. Lets Go continue our trip in the Silver Blonde Garage, with more images, photos, pics and fun. I hope everybody enjoy the visit. For your now, The Silver Blonde inside the red  car to start a trip to one place full of fun.

Kisses All

« : March 23, 2017, 09:48:50 AM cassianna »

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #413 : March 26, 2017, 01:10:44 PM »

ENJOY THE SUNDAY

Hello people,

Iam here just to enjoy this sunday, in the bed, resting and recovering energies to next week. I see you in game.

Kisses All

vika92
: 180

« #414 : March 26, 2017, 06:55:19 PM »

Hi my Super friend, you such different, I adore your posters,I want  want want the poster, hihihihiii,love you , my Super Friend,big kisses :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
« : March 26, 2017, 06:57:28 PM vika92 »

BillyBlueeye

Son Of Vikings

« #415 : March 28, 2017, 02:42:11 AM »

I agree with Vika,
each of your posters is awesome!

On the journey to Valhal
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #416 : March 29, 2017, 07:53:05 AM »

Hi my Super friend, you such different, I adore your posters,I want  want want the poster, hihihihiii,love you , my Super Friend,big kisses :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hello Super  Vika Maria Romanov, thenakyou very much my friend! Always is a big pleasure receive your  royal visit  in the Garage. A big kisses!!! I  loved the comments. Kissesssssssss

I agree with Vika,
each of your posters is awesome!
Of course you agree with Vika, she is the czarine. If you disagree the czarine you will go to a dark dungeon, hahahaha. Thankyou very much my friend!!! A big kisses foryou and always welcome  to garage. Thanks for comments. Keep  contact!:)
[/i][/color]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IAM A BARBIE GIRL...

Hello people

How are you? I hope everybody good. Moreone  poster to keep this topic live. So, when i finished the  photomonntage, I remembered the barbie doll. I hope you like and enjoy too. The blue lingerie is really pretty!!!!

Kisses All

BillyBlueeye

Son Of Vikings

« #417 : March 29, 2017, 12:50:08 PM »

Of course you agree with Vika, she is the czarine. If you disagree the czarine you will go to a dark dungeon, hahahaha. Thankyou very much my friend!!! A big kisses foryou and always welcome  to garage. Thanks for comments. Keep  contact!:)

In this case I hope Vika is like her famous relative Katharina II
and knows to appreciate a handsome guy  :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Btw: Ken will be pleased  ;)

On the journey to Valhal
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #418 : March 30, 2017, 06:13:00 AM »

hi cassianna love all the posters and sophie says thank you for her poster she loves it,, Thank you my very good friend

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #419 : April 02, 2017, 02:22:06 PM »

hi cassianna love all the posters and sophie says thank you for her poster she loves it,, Thank you my very good friend

Hello  my great friend Lydia! Thankyou very much, Is a big happyness receive your message and I hope all is ok with you and your  family. A lot kisses to you and to Sophie. Keep strong! Kisses kisses kisses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLASSIC PINUP OLD STYLE

Hello people, Today I bring a classic old style picture. Remembering the Pinups of years 50th. I hope You like.

Kisses All

: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36  
« previous next »
: