*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Silver Blonde Garage
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36
: Silver Blonde Garage  ( 266838 )
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #45 : May 09, 2016, 09:24:27 AM »

Hi Cassianna I love red.. what you should  do is make yourself look  like Lara Croft

vika92
: 180

« #46 : May 09, 2016, 11:29:10 AM »

you don't cease to surprise, very beautiful work. I very much like your works.

cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #47 : May 09, 2016, 07:30:29 PM »

Hi Cassianna I love red.. what you should  do is make yourself look  like Lara Croft

Thanks Lydia, my super Friend, I will try in the next...  Kisses!!!!

you don't cease to surprise, very beautiful work. I very much like your works.

Thankyou Super Vika!!!! Kisses my czarine!!!

VIKA92 - THE LAST CZARINE

Today I bring  to us, one super  poster of my russian super friend, Vika Maria Romanov, from Moskow. I hope everybody enjoy the poster and the beauty of the amazing Russian womens. Kisses for All and very special to my Czarine Vika!

« : May 09, 2016, 07:34:21 PM cassianna »

raluca93
: 146

« #48 : May 10, 2016, 12:38:46 AM »

wooow wooow wooow :) :)
amazing girl, amazing designer and amazing work
you are the best, cassianna my dear :-*

vika92

« #49 : May 10, 2016, 01:29:16 AM »

Cassianna thanks.You have given me a huge gift.I have no words to express the admiration of your work, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #50 : May 10, 2016, 03:38:43 AM »

Oh, my...!! Your new poster with the biggest size possible is absolutely amazing, Cassianna. It's impressive the quality of the resolution. The image isn't pixelated although the size is very large! And you did an awesome job with the shadow, which gives a great and realistic tonality. Your ideas about how editing the image of the profiles are magnificent too. You show that there are many possibilities of colors, brightness... Ty so much and congrats for your creative artworks. Kisses!
Sarah_lesbi

Thank you very much Sarah. The super poster is a long work, and i will post more super poster soon. I will  try fix a tonality to make more "realistic" in graphic avatars, but is a little bit hard because the screen sometimes show diferent. The pictures is just a idea to put more color in forum. Thanks for all coments super Sarita!!! Kisses for you and I need comments, critcs, ideas, news, asks, all things. :)

CASSIANNA RED DEAD REDEMPTION

Hi people, today is a day in RED, i dont like much use red because is strong color. But anyway, is strong. And to show the power of Red,, one special image inspired in the game "red dead redemption" from Rockstar. I love the games of this company.
I hope  you like the the image too

Red kisses for all

BillyBlueeye
: 114

Son Of Vikings

« #51 : May 10, 2016, 09:47:33 AM »

Hello Cassianna, you're a true artist! It's amazing what you are doing. Great work.Mostly I love the big posters. Especially the Czarina-Poster is so impressive. Just great. I look forward to what you show us next.

On the journey to Valhal
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #52 : May 11, 2016, 05:45:00 AM »

Sorry about the Last post, i wanted to say:

"Glad to see your not
just a nice tity blond,
but you really have
talent to" :P
[/color][/size]

Love your work,
keep it up

Anna :-*

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #53 : May 11, 2016, 08:05:52 AM »

wooow wooow wooow :) :)
amazing girl, amazing designer and amazing work
you are the best, cassianna my dear :-*

Thankyou Super Raluca!!! You are a great person! and prepare yourself because we will make  a wild poster of the Black Panther too, if you want! Kisses!!!

Cassianna thanks.You have given me a huge gift.I have no words to express the admiration of your work, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a big friend Vika Maria! And you are the Czarine!!! hihihihi. I feel happy if you liked the poster! Thankyou very much for your words! kisses vika vika vika

Hello Cassianna, you're a true artist! It's amazing what you are doing. Great work.Mostly I love the big posters. Especially the Czarina-Poster is so impressive. Just great. I look forward to what you show us next.

Thankyou Billy, My Friend! Welcome to my GARAGE. I hope you enjoy the posts and works here.  I will try make nice things to persons like. Thankyou very much for your words , because the comments are very importants for me. Kisses and welcomme Billy:)

Sorry about the Last post, i wanted to say:

"Glad to see your not
just a nice tity blond,
but you really have
talent to" :P
[/color][/size]

Love your work,
keep it up

Anna :-*

Thankyou Honeybatcher, my super friend! Welcome again to game and the garage. I like hear all coments and feel happy if you like my friend. I open to new sugests and critics. Thankyou very much and many kisses, Honey!!!

THE SILVER BLONDE FACE CLOSE

Ok, today one post fast , just to answer the coments and show something more detailed. Now a little bit more closed image from avatars face. I hope you like. Kisses all :)

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #54 : May 11, 2016, 08:45:47 PM »

keep up the good work cassianna 

raluca93
: 146

« #55 : May 11, 2016, 10:30:52 PM »

ohh yes i do want a poster of the wild black panther!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;D ;D 8)
looking forward to!! think it willl take much time to find the perfect outfit :D
kisses   :-* :-*

cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #56 : May 12, 2016, 07:10:28 AM »

ohh yes i do want a poster of the wild black panther!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;D ;D 8)
looking forward to!! think it willl take much time to find the perfect outfit :D
kisses   :-* :-*

Hello ralucaaaa!! Kisses my friend! I want  try make your poster this week if possible. When  ready, call me to make pictures, super Black panther!!!

keep up the good work cassianna 

Thanks Super Lydia, I want finish some works this week!!! I will try bring more things the more fast possible.I run against time now:) kisses my friend!

BLACK WHITE BLONDE BEDROOM

I love black white immages. Really, black and white are color  (or ausence of color in case of black) very beautyfull. I wanted make some black white images to share with the people. Ok, lets go to the first.
I hope you enjoy
and Kisses All

vika92

« #57 : May 12, 2016, 12:04:51 PM »

Very good work of Cass.Ya I love black white posters. It very stylishly.
« : May 12, 2016, 12:10:16 PM vika92 »

deedee
: 21

« #58 : May 12, 2016, 02:55:34 PM »

vika92

« #59 : May 13, 2016, 01:14:12 PM »

I look forward to your new work

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36  
« previous next »
: