*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Jensen's longings...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jensen's longings...  ( 2127 )
Jensen

« : May 07, 2016, 08:34:02 PM »

I've brought these ideas up several times, but here I'll do a bit of micro-detailing. Let me know what you all think.

1. Modification to the Play Poker game, so that instead of everyone having poses that are very odd and awkward, make it so a couple or group can have sex in the room, NOT ON THE TABLE, but like against the wall, and be watched while the game is played. Instead of just poses that do nothing.

2. We need a SHOWER room, or BATHROOM for Shower and Bathroom sex. Come on, folks, it can't be that hard, and I know dozens of players here would love it. I sure as hell would.

3. Poolhouse/Swimming Pool Room, so we can have Water sex... It's fun, or so I think, and I love to fantasize about it.
jennnn
: 4

« #1 : May 18, 2016, 07:21:37 PM »

I've brought these ideas up several times, but here I'll do a bit of micro-detailing. Let me know what you all think.

1. Modification to the Play Poker game, so that instead of everyone having poses that are very odd and awkward, make it so a couple or group can have sex in the room, NOT ON THE TABLE, but like against the wall, and be watched while the game is played. Instead of just poses that do nothing.

2. We need a SHOWER room, or BATHROOM for Shower and Bathroom sex. Come on, folks, it can't be that hard, and I know dozens of players here would love it. I sure as hell would.

3. Poolhouse/Swimming Pool Room, so we can have Water sex... It's fun, or so I think, and I love to fantasize about it.

the poker idea is reeaaly hot imo, kuuuudoos :3
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : May 19, 2016, 03:51:07 PM »

All good ideas, which have been brought upseveral times. About the poker room, they just had to add a poker room for 2/group. But we need poses on table instead of getting a bed lol

: [1]  
« previous next »
: