*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hi Everyone
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hi Everyone  ( 4879 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« : October 28, 2012, 12:58:17 PM »

Hello, I'm Andrea

This is me, day 3.  I'm having fun. I'm still learning the interface. I used to do IMVU years ago (mostly just for the fashion).
but in 3 days I have met many people, had fun with some. Premium members seem very helpful to us newbs, which I thank you for.
Im 40, Married, 4 kids, active imagination. My sexual interests are varied especially in the virtual world. Things are safer here.
Im a mild BDSM enthusiast. love to play that and a little ageplay. I consider myself open to new ideas and roles.
just because my name is Momma Andrea doesn't mean I'm your mother. I use the name...(well I used it since Yahoo so many years ago) but I feel it describes me (I was pregnant when I first started chatting. raging hormones. horny all the time)
OK, now that I completely embarassed myself with so much info, thanks for reading.  :P

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : October 28, 2012, 01:07:19 PM »

Welcome again Andrea :)

Nice you found our funny and crazy subworld of AChat. Look around, have fun, waste your time ;) and share your wishes, ideas and thoughts. Help us to improve AChat, making this a place for everyone and every day.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : October 29, 2012, 12:18:58 AM »

wellcum andrea , hope you'll have fun and find many friends here  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : October 29, 2012, 03:45:22 AM »

Well well well......you had give us a full view about you and this is nice!

And let me give you a great welcum couse at last "Andrea" is a familiar and really welcome name for me (even if in Italy is a manly name).
Plus, it's nice to see you had started a story (just noticed it this morning and can't read it till lunch) cause this mean you had fully entered in the spirit of the forum!

I'll repeat again......i'm happy to see you here!  :D

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #4 : February 09, 2018, 06:00:26 PM »

I don't think I want to be here anymore.
I'm not even sure there is a "Here" here anymore.

It was fun, but lately its not.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER, BITCHES

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: