*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello. I'm the New Forum Moderator
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Hello. I'm the New Forum Moderator  ( 10233 )
jayc
: 1600

« #15 : June 08, 2016, 10:41:12 AM »

@ HB  A big warm thanks for all the work you have done here over the years. Hoping you drop in from time to time to see what were up to or just to say hello  :)

@ Nat

Ok  1st  i am taking HB's desk by the window, you can have my old one.It has a matchbook under the leg so it does not wobble.  :)

2nd  as the new person it will be your job to keep the office fridge stocked with goodies, i will show you how to make Brandy's tea and Lovers coffee. and a big warning, Don't mess with lover's lunch..........i learned the hard way  ::)

3rd   in a whisper...............don't let these two make crazy demands  like picking up their dry cleaning or washing their cars, they will test you, give them a inch and they will take a mile  ::)

All kidding aside, welcome to the Mod office, you soon will regret it  ;D
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #16 : June 08, 2016, 11:54:05 AM »

@ Nat:

For a while now you had the chance to see how we are working. And you didn't runaway - that's your own fault, now you're caught forever ;D I'm very pleased you accepted our offer and looking forward to spend time with you - in our office and wherever else haha. Don't change, cause we need you as you are. Let's start a new story of success and let's have a lot of fun!

Now... time of talking is over, your desk is full of work that has to be done :D

Thank you Lover and a BIG kiss where you want  :D

I don't find my desk  ??? so... no work for me  ;D

@ Nat

Ok  1st  i am taking HB's desk by the window, you can have my old one.It has a matchbook under the leg so it does not wobble.  :)

2nd  as the new person it will be your job to keep the office fridge stocked with goodies, i will show you how to make Brandy's tea and Lovers coffee. and a big warning, Don't mess with lover's lunch..........i learned the hard way  ::)

3rd   in a whisper...............don't let these two make crazy demands  like picking up their dry cleaning or washing their cars, they will test you, give them a inch and they will take a mile  ::)

All kidding aside, welcome to the Mod office, you soon will regret it  ;D

Thank you for tthe old desk Jayc, I love old... huh DESK  :D

No problems for the fridge, the beers, the tea for BB, and the Lover's lunch  8)

I have a question: I fuck when me ? with all this work !  ::)

Merci et grosses bises  :-*
« : June 08, 2016, 11:58:01 AM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
patosh842

« #17 : June 08, 2016, 09:17:49 PM »

Hi Nat, Congrats on your promotion!
Kiss&Hugs :-*
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #18 : June 09, 2016, 03:50:55 AM »

Merci Patosh.