*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 66
: new rooms  ( 419057 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« #30 : September 05, 2010, 12:11:04 PM »

Never expect something for nothing sweet Bear.  Just some ppl leave when price is to high.  I believe in paying for what it is worth.  You have some places asking for 69.99 a month.  My point, sorry for not being more clear.  If we get all that we ask for (glitches will happen)  when the price go up, will you be happy or will you miss the old Achat?  Hmmmm think I just created another post.

Also my point is, some of the things we want will be difficult to make happen without alot of glitches happening.  Might have to have patience for some of the things we want. 

Of course the 3way is a must.  Its not a 3way if the 3rd person is just standing around.  Thats what I call putting on a show. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Urban
: 329

« #31 : September 05, 2010, 04:58:49 PM »

You babe are a naughty tease.  ***Big Hug***   

How bout a horse so some1(heheh) can lean over and get her spanking.  I'm a leg, thigh, ass person.  Having you stand an bend will make your legs tighten up just nicely.  The muscles straining, your ass(dammit gtgt) :P

Tss just logged since few minutes and i need a cold shover  ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #32 : September 05, 2010, 09:42:49 PM »

Oh Urban baby, we haven't even gotten started. This is the planning stage/warm up.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
westgirl
: 6

« #33 : September 06, 2010, 12:38:02 AM »

Oh sweety we have asked for this several times.  It was such a long time ago, believe it was around AD when we asked, good times those were.  But I won't stop asking or wishing for these things to happen, we just might get it in another 1000yrs or so.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

All good ideas. ;D

Maybe if we get enough people behind this  and dont get off the subject,  it could be achieved   we need to talk to people while we are in the rooms and get them to voice their opinion about getting the room, here in the forum, not what they are going to do in it, get it first then talk about what we want in it ;)

let these people know were serios, after all without keeping the custmers happy they would be out of business
westgirl
: 6

« #34 : September 06, 2010, 12:47:49 AM »

Oh Urban baby, we haven't even gotten started. This is the planning stage/warm up.

Well I only hope they (warm up) a lot quicker, otherwise this will all turn into a boring chatroom   which whould a real shame as I am starting to make some nice friends in here
sinnnn
: 1379

« #35 : September 06, 2010, 11:07:14 AM »

LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #36 : December 15, 2010, 07:29:52 PM »

There's probably something like this out there, but here I go again.

* Personal Pole Dance Cove... (someplace where you and/or your lover can dance together/for you.)
- This would require a new set of poses/actions, such as:
     *Dance
     *Remove (clothing)
     *Lapdance

* Swimming Pool / Hot tub (where you and your partner could make love in the water - very sexy for anyone who has tried it...)

* Office (both a cubicle and CEO class offices would be nice)

* Construction Site (secluded, but open... ;-))

* House  (various rooms, Bedroom with canopy bed, Living room with couch and TV etc, Garage with car(s), Kitchen [I would use this one ALOT!])

Anything else? Gotta have ideas... ;-)

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #37 : December 16, 2010, 01:53:25 AM »

Dungeon.

Had to be said.

Was most likely to be me saying it.

:P

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #38 : December 16, 2010, 08:19:54 AM »

You really like a dungeon Janine? I'm so surprised, lol

• A bathroom including tub, shower and basin
  • Beach (ok, no room but a place for fun)
  • changing room
  • fitness room
    library

TightFit74
: 2415

« #39 : December 16, 2010, 03:03:44 PM »

Actually, we have been talking about this subject before:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,799.0.html

But the more attention it gest, the better!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera
: 3047

« #40 : December 17, 2010, 09:10:25 AM »

A pose for lapdancing would be nice, I've done that through chatting because its sexy.

Pole dancing would be fun too, giving a personal show. :P
Lover
: 10350

« #41 : December 18, 2010, 04:28:23 AM »

A washing machine with lots of rotations. Spin-dry gets a new meaning :)

islandsun
: 1597

« #42 : December 22, 2010, 12:10:33 PM »

Motor cycle shop ooooooooooooo maybe new moves could be created Hmmmmmmmmmmm doing it on a big hot bike really sooooooo EXCITING ! PHEW Damn !
Harley1956
: 42

Ride it like you stole it

« #43 : December 22, 2010, 04:36:31 PM »

LOL...... or a barn..... with a cowgirl wearing a hat..... with her assets hangin out...... works for me... *grinz*
islandsun
: 1597

« #44 : January 13, 2011, 06:45:15 PM »

@ Harley    Hmm hey  motor man ! DID  rolling in the hay  before   : )  mush been that animal instinct  being raised on a farm and all ! hahaha and i do still wear daisy dukes w ass hanging out  ! only at secluded beach front !   HEY i do have some class !  and will never grow up   P.S STILL working on getting 750 shadow   !   AGAINST THE WIND  BUDD
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 66  
« previous next »
: