*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New figure for women
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: Do you like it?
***** An excellent add   -11 (20.8%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -42 (79.2%)
: 49

: New figure for women  ( 23398 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #45 : April 15, 2016, 09:05:21 AM »

To me as I saw it It looks  very nice I am pleased with it

I would  like bigger hips maybe  rounder  bubble  butt , and the hands are way to long big,

I am sure they will fix it in time  as for the shemale  I have no Idea ...

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #46 : April 20, 2016, 10:28:15 PM »

its nice to have the option to go back to the old model but sadly there is no option to adjust the butt size... to the larger butt size while keeping the smaller boob size.  but its a step atleast and solves some of the issues people had in the short term :)
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #47 : April 21, 2016, 02:06:00 PM »

options is the only thing they could do that would be nice

I like big breast on me  ..

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Jujube
: 1

« #48 : April 27, 2016, 11:45:43 AM »

Hi to all
I dont like the way AChat imoses us a unique feature of girl
I like to make changes anbd I wich AChat will give us the oportunity to do so
Congrats
Jujube
Kisska19
: 37

« #49 : June 18, 2016, 02:35:11 AM »

I saw the girls with the new figure, and it's so scary, they are both healthy men, maybe it's bodybuilders? hihi I do not mind the addition of new figures, but I think a few of the girls here do yourself a huge))))
Vannijenny
: 3

« #50 : July 10, 2016, 05:42:41 AM »

I like the new figure, but we need more customization. We only had 2 different tit sizes for years. They need to add some more variations, different sizes, different shapes and so on. Would be nice if we get like 3-5 different boobs, some variations for the hips and maybe also some more body types like slender, skinny, chubby, athletic and so on.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #51 : July 12, 2016, 04:05:39 AM »

Yes,  lots more customization.  Going back to the old style before the new body was added would be better than what we have now.

@Lover

You said you asked the ACHAT team if  "there will be another update and if any more changes are made" on the 14th April.  Have you had any response at all about this subject ?

And yes I'm moaning about it again.   ::)

Lot of good it'll do though.   >:(

Lover
: 10350

« #52 : July 12, 2016, 02:59:04 PM »

The answer was, they will work on it after finishing the current jobs. One obviously was the animation editor, another one the b-shop. Maybe they are working on it, maybe they are waiting for members to do it now - I can't tell, sorry

: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: