*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A couple of problems I`m facing every while.
« previous next »
: [1]
: A couple of problems I`m facing every while.  ( 3398 )
Moohito
: 1

« : August 03, 2016, 03:06:49 AM »

Hello,

Well I will try to be straight, as this problem is kind of turning me off, first I want to ask, does Achat has an IP lock on some regions? I`m from Egypt or you can say African country, is there an IP lock on it, sometimes the main websites works like a charm with no one single problem and the other days it`s just blank white for the whole day, even a VPN service doesn`t solve it, and the forums is working just fine as I could post in it.

The 2nd problem is, I been trying to have some play with gf in distance, and the game kept disconnecting every like say 5-7 min, randomly out of the air, like there is no actual reason, meanwhile my connection is perfectly fine in other games/youtube/radio etc, it just gives me the error "Connection lost" and asks me to login back again, on some moments it even asks me to check my firewall, when my firewall is actually turned off all the time, a clean reinstall didn`t help to solve the problem.

I`m not sure if there are even some people from where I live in right now, but those 2 issues are frustrating to the max, And this is just recently I been playing Achat for like a year already.

Right now, the website seems down for me, that I can`t even contact the support, or go to the support section to ask about these issues.
« : August 03, 2016, 03:14:02 AM Moohito »
GsCougar

« #1 : August 03, 2016, 11:44:05 AM »

Hello Moohito,

just a few things happen to me :) and I am chatting from Germany country without Proxy or other curves to go online ( not that i say you do )

Also Just a straight log in from Germany#

I had a friend from Italy HAD cuz to play with him was mor than annoing, he always frozze adn/or chrashed.
Some days Im good in game other das ...well....after taking the free flight of AIR ACHAT I give up and look for other entertainments.

I dont know why but I just wanted to let you know GERMANY crashing too ( also many places of USA )

In times of heavy thunderstorms over the continents maybe that can be a part if the problems too.

SO we all hope and wish we have a good conection with and to each other

Keep the faaith it will get better :)

♥Gs♥Cougar♥
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : August 03, 2016, 03:24:19 PM »

We know that there have been countries with an IP lock. But we (mods) can't say if your country is blocked now. Just when i remember my beginning here (long ago), I've been in a room with a girl from egypt often, without any problems.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: