*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  why support dont answer me
« previous next »
: [1]
: why support dont answer me  ( 2326 )
honey34
: 4

« : August 01, 2016, 08:33:57 PM »

i wrote several message... i cant enter to my account "ayhay"... help to reset my password..
but dont answer me anyperson.... why?

my account (cant enter) is "ayhay"

Edit to remove private details.  BB.
« : August 02, 2016, 01:05:19 AM Brandybee »
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #1 : August 01, 2016, 11:22:29 PM »

Hi Honey

Please don't give out any info about your account in the forum unless you PM it to moderators or to the support team.
Its a crazy world out their, i also was in the same situation as you, but believe me they did help me. and yes it did take awhile!

So please I know its frustrating, but make sure your email is the one you used and everything will be sorted out.

Regards
HB

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : August 02, 2016, 01:15:00 AM »

Honeybatcher is right. Forum is public and it is best not to display any private information.
I have edited it out.

honey34,

I have forwarded your request to Achat to arrange for a new password to be forwarded to you.  The issues of security arise when you have not registered an email address to them when you originally joined.   Please check your original email.

They are busy and can take time to answer.  If you have not heard anything in 5 days, send a repeat request.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: