*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Client version: 673 UPGRADE
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Client version: 673 UPGRADE  ( 14203 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #15 : September 24, 2016, 02:56:43 AM »

I think the votes are counted once per user but I don't know!
A free user friend told me that he could not vote because he was not level 10, he had a message in the game!

As usual minimal explanations from AChat would be welcome on updates like this one.

For the number of poses I'm pretty mixed and think it should stay private.
First sentences spoken by the people is: "Hello, have you poses?" I say that because like that that avoid some colds invites  :P

For the vote on the clothes I had not seen, thanks ZuZ  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lynn_Becula
: 16

« #16 : September 24, 2016, 07:28:51 AM »

I like the actions in the meeting place, adds a bit more life to proceedings. But why not add a simple wave to enable us to greet other people?

As for the raring system, I know we are in a game, but we are not playing in the Premier League or NFL, we don't have to assemble a squad based on their skill levels! All seems a bit unnecessary to me - and subjective - and why do we need to have the numbers hanging over our head? Can't it at least be on the second screen, where you vote? A bit more discreet?
mrscara
: 5

« #17 : September 25, 2016, 10:12:06 AM »

This was not thought through at all. I think the actions are good but nothing else.
Gigi__1
: 41

« #18 : September 25, 2016, 03:22:50 PM »

But why not add a simple wave to enable us to greet other people?

fist bump
tail wag
eye flutter
smile
nod
high five
butt slap
air kiss
air violin
eyes roll
handshake
Gigi__1
: 41

« #19 : September 25, 2016, 03:38:33 PM »

I think you have now ruined the meeting places and Achat as a whole by turning it into a popularity contest  . . .

Perhaps not, gatorman.

My hope is that the Achat police will now have the ability to recognize unpopularity (based on a player having a thousand dislikes) and use this information as a possible red flag signaling abusive conduct.

It would nonetheless be even better if they provided "thumbs-up", "thumbs-down", and "abusive conduct" on the pop-up menu.

I sincerely hope that they do NOT allow someone to bestow "like" or "dislike" hundreds of times to the same player.  If this is permitted, then get ready for limitless misuse and drama.

g
Hope4U
: 9

Hope4U

« #20 : September 26, 2016, 08:02:30 PM »

The Like/ Dislike was not thought out very well. People are liking /disliking others without ever meeting them first. This is not fair to the one being rated. If we are to be rated should it not be while after rooming with someone on performance?
Tharvun
: 75

« #21 : September 29, 2016, 02:41:29 AM »

well I am still disappointed with the meeting place and think before adding any new features time is better invested in making it run smooth and stable. I am using a big computer (not mobile one) which is not fully outdated but the marked place only run fairly ok if I push down visibility to the lowest limit. Not the best thing. But something you could live with.

But there are other things not really well done. Anyway this new rating system is really crap - the reason is told somewhere above. It might pay for the boring types who just fuck anyone. The ones looking around trying to chat saying no once or twice get dislikes - so totally worthless - drama producing and a few other negative things. I dont want to know how many poses someone got or how many clicks there are. I want to see a profile.

So where is - among all the negative things - the benefit. And dont tell me about Achat Police - I dont want a game with a police - and especially not by acting on a rating system. Not in a game where its that easy to put someone on ignore. Hey people click ignore if you meet an idiot.

So thumb down for the things happend recently in the public place.

Addendum:
And the technical performance is somewhat critical - seems that the main game is starting to freeze sometimes - when you have been on the public place - not sure but I will have a look on this.
« : September 29, 2016, 02:59:35 AM Tharvun »
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #22 : September 29, 2016, 03:13:58 AM »

You all know what makes a forum great is things like this :):):):)

We all have our own point of view of things and changes that's going on.....

But you know what's great is that they do have changes and things does change!!!

We can all say how we feel about the new add, but some people like it and others doesn't if we all would have liked the same things just think how boring the game would have been....

So if your not into knowing what other persons in the game have or don't have don't look at it! Only send that person a invite or gift!

And yeah yeah, I know some are going to say but you can't not look at it! But life's a bitch!

Its a just a add-on to the game, and in a few days most of us will be use to it and start talking about other problems...

That's just my point of view......and I only have problems entering the Meeting place when my server is slow or not running fast enough! And please i'm not saying your Server is fucked. I'm just giving you my reason why the Meeting place kicks me out or all freezes :-*

GsCougar

« #23 : September 29, 2016, 03:47:34 AM »

True Honeybatcher

But you know the Human nature - we do like to nag :)

Here my wishfull thinking  ROFL

This I think would HELP the game as its informing what the other might like

I also VOTE very HIGH for a REAL ADULT CHECK

Maybe not a must but a free choice so some real know THATS a REAL ADULT and no crazy schoolkid troll :)

And yes if those Game Providers would always listen to the wishes of there customers OMG  - well...

But sometimes a little bit more thinking into a new gadget  would not be harm.

Sure - We always think OUR way and the OWNER of hte GAME has had HIS Idea of that Game.

But if it comes to Money.................well than look into your paying customers Wishes  just sometimes :)

And yes  we CAN use the click but we dont have to

The same as it is free to play or not.

Keep the 0101010101010101 running :) Be happy
Honeybatcher

« #24 : September 29, 2016, 04:17:23 AM »

I totaly agree with you Cougar.....

But what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter what changes we have someone will always MOAN about it...

Yes there is allot of things they can change on it, but remember this is the first new App. And maybe they
needed to bring this infor something els they have planed for! we will never know unless they talk to us about it!

So if Laura can get her administrator in here or in the Meeting place to explain.

Or is they can explain to the Mods what's going on and that the people paying for the game also knows what's going on......

Fuck if you have a blue star next to your name that indicates that your Prem Member why can't your Stats be showed to?

But I dont have trouble with it, i do have trouble the last two day's downloading the Game,
cause it keeps on telling me The setup file is corrupted, Please obtain new copy :'( :'( :'( :'(

Tharvun
: 75

« #25 : October 03, 2016, 06:29:01 AM »

well a few days since I posted last in this threat and I visited a few times the still really unstable und sometimes difficult to reach public places.

I did it as a few times before mostly to check if friends that are shown online but busy might be there. Till this morning I had the usual 0 likes and 0 dislikes. But today I found one a my friends in the streets of the new public place so we started a chat. It was ok - though not better than in a private room but thats not the reason of my post.

Well we left after a while to enter a prviate room where we had a nice date. So far so good.

Some minutes ago I checked the public places again and to my surprise I got apart from a like (I didnt ask but probably the friend I dated) I got 3 dislikes.... wow. Shows the "really" mature behavior of the players and the fact how much (or how less) sense a rating system has. To make it clear: I havent talked to other players while I was there nor did someone talk to me.....

So I can only fully agree with Cougar:
Instead of offering a "rating" system like it may be one "needed" for kids on kiddy sites better provide something usefull like the orientation, the likes, and as an optional information about verified age.

;D
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #26 : October 03, 2016, 09:03:44 AM »

I do not like the  rating ,  same thing happen to me
it would be nice they can add a whisper to only the player
you want to say something in private in that box

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #27 : October 03, 2016, 01:24:52 PM »

So if Laura can get her administrator in here or in the Meeting place to explain.

Mmmmmmmh...a personal administrator...yessssss...that idea i really like  :P
Honeybatcher

« #28 : October 05, 2016, 04:36:53 AM »

So does anyone know how they get the user level for every user now?
 Cause it aint for how many friends you have, spouses or lovers, not for rooms or Poses?

How do they get our User Level :):):):)

Me being curious

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #29 : October 05, 2016, 05:51:18 AM »

For the Level it's a mix with rooms, poses, clothes, like, dislike , friends/lovers/spouse and so on...
I also think that the registration date is important
But I think only AChat dev's know !
« : October 05, 2016, 05:54:43 AM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: