*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Animations are too quick to notice
« previous next »
: [1]
: Animations are too quick to notice  ( 5587 )
Kaileen
: 32

« : March 30, 2010, 08:36:25 AM »

I just joined, tried having sex, and burst into laughter. The reason is that I was being fucked with a frequency of maybe 10 Hz (10 penetrations per second), and when I tried to perform any of the actions they were barely visible as they were over before I could see what actually happened. I'm guessing this has to do with the software not properly scaling to the CPU speed (yes, I'm quite a nerd girl), which is why I am adding my computer spec below...

If anyone have any reasonable explenation to why I am having these problems I'd greatly appreciate it.

Computer spec:
CPU: Overclocked Core i7 (the 920 CPU running at 3 GHz)
RAM: 6 Gb
Graphics: ATI HD4870x2 (Dual GPU, 2 Gb DDR5 RAM)
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : March 30, 2010, 11:06:17 AM »

Greetings to Sweden!
Your com spec are not the problem. Maybe the man was rather fast? lol
I dont have these problems and I didnt hear of them before. Sometimes a little stuttering, but not often and only for a second. Did you try to re-install? Maybe you should do this first.
With my old and new laptop and also with my very old computer I dont have any problems. Or did you something with your settings for another game?
What is with the starting window? Everything allright? And character editor? Is it only in room, while having fun?

Lover

Kaileen

« #2 : March 30, 2010, 01:49:02 PM »

well, going back two pages on this forum I did find someone else with the same problem: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,268.0.html

Not sure if restarting my computer will help, I'll try though. They were discussing the possibility of it being NVidia drivers, but since I don't have a NVidia graphics card that is certainly not the problem. I have an ATI card, and I do have the latest drivers installed.

Everything else seems to work well, I can log in, change my appearance (although I do need to buy a lot of things before I can get my avatar to look good I suppose), and I can start chatting with people (and enter rooms). The problems only started in the room when we were going to have some fun...

Wish there was a way to have chat rooms here, maybe talk to 20 people at once just for fun and making friends...
« : March 30, 2010, 01:50:57 PM Kaileen »
Lover

« #3 : March 30, 2010, 02:15:04 PM »

As you said, its NVidia. I know this post but its from last year. You dont have NVidia and I also checked it with ATI. And I have a new laptop (less 1 month) with NVidia and no problems.
Please read my personnel message.

Lover

Kaileen

« #4 : March 31, 2010, 03:39:03 AM »

A restart of my computer solved the problem. Gah, I hate restarting my computer... :)    (yes, my computer is always turned on, even when I'm on holiday or otherwise away from home for a significant amount of time)
Lover

« #5 : March 31, 2010, 07:53:29 AM »

Though you dont like it sometimes its necessary ;)
Finally it works, thats important.

Lover

: [1]  
« previous next »
: