*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Idea
« previous next »
: [1]
: Idea  ( 3011 )
rakas

« : October 13, 2016, 09:24:03 AM »

Hey my friends,
I would like to share what i have in my mind,
guess most users comes to achat to looking for some fun and live some fantasy that can't find it in real life and i am one of them and we have the right to do all what we like in achat but we have to remember in same time is that what we like to do hurt others users,, bothering them ,,
it is right there are no rules in achat but we all have some rules inside us,
it is not wrong if we come to have some sex in achat but the question how should we have it and how asking for it without be rude or bothering others. I don't want to give tips, please don't misunderstand me,
we need more love and forgiven

kiss all
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #1 : October 14, 2016, 11:37:55 AM »

You are right Super Rakas

Iam agreed.
We really need a good vibe in game.

Kisses kisses kisses!

sam100
: 12

« #2 : October 14, 2016, 11:55:58 AM »

Iam agreed ;)

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #3 : October 14, 2016, 12:00:06 PM »

Hey my friends,
I would like to share what i have in my mind,
guess most users comes to achat to looking for some fun and live some fantasy that can't find it in real life and i am one of them and we have the right to do all what we like in achat but we have to remember in same time is that what we like to do hurt others users,, bothering them ,,
it is right there are no rules in achat but we all have some rules inside us,
it is not wrong if we come to have some sex in achat but the question how should we have it and how asking for it without be rude or bothering others. I don't want to give tips, please don't misunderstand me,
we need more love and forgiven

kiss all

AGREE :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Jaynie
: 1669

« #4 : October 15, 2016, 07:17:34 AM »

It doesn't matter to me if a person plays 10 different avatars on here.. if each one brings light and happiness to those around them..  It is far better than the ONE who goes out of their way to hurt others.. sits in judgement of others and intentionally creates perpetuated chaos and bad feelings.

This world needs more Love, Kindness, and Forgiveness

: [1]  
« previous next »
: