*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: Like/Dislike system
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
: What do you think about the User Level and like/dislike system?
Usefull   -21 (11.4%)
Useless   -77 (41.6%)
I'd rather a Profile   -70 (37.8%)
Other, explain you   -3 (1.6%)
I don't care   -14 (7.6%)
: 137

: Poll: Like/Dislike system  ( 72330 )
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #60 : December 13, 2016, 10:01:03 AM »

Lover

I think i speak for most of us, ALL we asking is, why cant the the AChat team talk to us first before they make upgrade?

For example:

"Hey there people that pay for AChat to be here, we are working on a nice idea to put up dislike or like future on the meeting place...."
"hey your guys that opinion counts but we don't really care about it, we want to put a list of valuables on the buy list so you can decor your rooms, that will cost you 450 000 A$ to buy everything"

Instead they but up things to make everyone complain about it!
Friendships lost because of debates over there BS updates....

If we all are one family why can't we work as one, if you tell me Kaitlyn is a nice girl and i read her last post, i would think your nuts cause she a girl going crazy on here, because of what......A COLLAR!

We as the consumers of AChat only want value for our money.....

Cause i bet you if you guys that you pay for make poses or stuff of a mf giant cock pose, who say the shemales will like that pose? but stil after a week that dude or girl that made that pose only change character and Boooom there you go consumers, you have a SM brand new pose.....silly

I don't want to attack no-one, i'm here to play the game but if you promise me "2 updates weekly!" that is what we need not a suit of 549A$ or gold bar of 50 000A$......we fuck in the room! i don't look what a girl have in her room to get a hard-on i look at her! so i must pay you guys 50 000A$ so i girl can think i have A$ and after i fuck her she ask me for a gift.........no way!!!

i will still love you guys to the moon and back but i just think its time the guys that ask you to be a mod, starts to listen to us as well!

with all said and shouted out....

Your regards

Honeybatcher

Lover
: 10350

« #61 : December 13, 2016, 10:13:01 AM »

Don't you think we mods are on your side? Better: Don't you think, we mods are having the same wishes than any other member here? Don't forget, we're simple members too!

What I'm asking for:
We all can stop now. What would change? Nothing - but in the end, we would have less fun and less to talk and discuss about. I know, I don't have much arguments, because we're all are longing for good stuff to be published. Many people have posted fantastic ideas - and nothing. We don't even know what's coming next. We have to find out, to try, to check and discover issues. We all are more beta tester than consumer.
And still... if we stop, nobody is a winner

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #62 : December 13, 2016, 11:03:22 AM »

Hello everybody,

I had an idea for the "dislikes"
How fast is it going to ban people, if I asked the support to "banish the dislikes"?

Maybe it will work!  ::)  ;D

As Lover says "we are players like the others" otherwise I will not post this topic and spam the meeting place and send more than 200 messages in the game with the link of this topic!
The biggest complaint I have to make to AChat is the lack of communications.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Kaitlyn1989

« #63 : December 13, 2016, 11:23:18 AM »

*SNEAKS* into conversation, knowing I said I would not post again.

But omg, did my "Lover" just throw me under a bus?   :o
You silly boy BATCHY .... You know I will get the last word. Get my way. I ALWAYS do, YOU let me. *giggles*

I agree with so many of you. BUT, I have to agree with NAT and LOVER the most. We did NOT create this world, but it is "OUR" world. Without us it is nothing, we NEED each other. It is a symbiotic relationship. We would just like a little respect. Not too much to ask.

Yes, "Batchy", I took my fight for COLLARS too far, I am an emotional creature as you well know, impetuous and fearless when my heart is involved. But LUCKY for me I have friends that can be "candid" and "CALL ME OUT". I am never offended by friends and I try to learn from my mistakes. I am really a "nice" girl. ;D

We are ALL in this together whether we like it or not. We have to share this world with each other. It would NOT be very fun all alone.
« : December 13, 2016, 06:09:13 PM Kaitlyn1989 »
Jaynie
: 1669

« #64 : December 13, 2016, 12:54:28 PM »

IV. The users shall have the liberty to post comments in forums, provide suggestions or proposals to our Website or Product through the Website's Support Form.

According to Achat's Terms of Service  have a voice..  Achat gives all players the freedom to post, comment, bitch, complain, make suggestions..   

Achat Terms of Service is a Contract.  It simply states what their legal obligations to you as a player are.  It says they are not REQUIRED.  That  is a big difference than saying they will NOT or that they do NOT.    I think it was poor judgement for another player to post those particular Terms of Service inserts  in order to tell others to stop whining.. stop hoping..  stop waiting.. stop caring.  She certainly isn't employed by Achat, or qualified to speak on their behalf. 

Kaitlyn - NEVER let another player here make you feel like you have to quiet your voice.  You have a beautiful passion about the things that are meaningful to you.  Its wonderful for us all to see someone who stands up for what they want.. and fights for it in such an artistic, enthusiastic and exquisite  way.   Your words are captivating..  don't ever stop posting and don't ever lose hope that you will one day proudly and triumphantly wear a beautiful collar around your elegant neck. 

Zuzannah - I absolutely ADORE your sense of style and I love the suggestions you make for the game, and the pics you post.  Please don't stop making suggestions or stop hoping.  Your voice is too important and precious to be quieted.   

Achat isn't perfect and yes they SUCK at communication.   It's been said here on the forum many times that relations between Achat and players could be vastly improved if they talked more to the players, especially posting about upcoming updates and features, and involving us more in the decision making process about what types of updates are most desired.  It's true we will not always get what we want.. but we must NEVER stop asking.. never stop hoping..  and Yes.. be LOUD about the things we are passionate about.    

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #65 : December 13, 2016, 01:26:19 PM »

Its a real shame that ideas are put forward

but not only put forward, maps provided,

not just provided but explanations given,

not just explanations but tutorials explained,

not just designs but real items that could be put in the shop.

A talented designer who could make things for members and even personalise them!  Imagine that!

A talented designer sending items and ideas in time after time and nothing in weeks, in months nothing.

So posted A sarcastic message & vent to Achat actually agreeing with every single frustration felt by every single member who has ever asked or requested something and there has been nothing, no acknowledgement, no agreement, no thanks, no yes but no thanks, no nothing.

Of course, they don't have to answer... it says in their Terms of Service but its fucking rude, ignorant and bad judgement.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Kaitlyn1989

« #66 : December 13, 2016, 02:02:10 PM »

OMG, I must intervene. I must make something very clear to ALL that do NOT know ALL the details.

FIRST: I sometimes confuse others by my "style" of expression. Just ask the one that is most important to me in here. My Lady Andrea. I am pretty sure I freaked her out on occasion until she found I was relentless and had NO choice but to give in. ;D

I am playful, impetuous, and almost ALWAYS having fun, But I fear some misconceptions have been developed over the last few days, specifically regarding and understanding my posts.

SECOND: Sarah is my FRIEND. I LIKE her a lot and have great respect for her. We PM each other and have had many discussions on various Achat topics. I need to make sure that ALL of my Friends and Forum peers UNDERSTAND that Sarah was NOT attacking me in any way. She was trying, like me, to be funny and sarcastic about our "ranting n raving" with the Achat gods. But has been misunderstood, like so many of US are in here.

THIRD: I have spoken of this in poem and post, but feel I MUST revisit this topic again. WORDS, their intentions, their meaning and what gets lost in translation. We live in an international community, if the use of words was not already difficult enough we have different languages, translations and cultures here. It is so very important for us all , including me MOST, to realize that our words as intended and spoken are not always received and understood as such. Many times without the benefit of body language or facial expression, a part of our meaning is lost or confused in translation. We are such a special community here, so small, so diverse.

I did not see this coming, but I should have. I just hope I have cleared MY "truth" up before any more feelings are hurt. You are my friends, you are also my peers in here. Please don't let us unravel under strain. We ARE better than that. I KNOW we are.

It is the ONLY reason I STAY here. It is ALL of you, my friends

Love Kaitlyn
« : December 13, 2016, 06:15:45 PM Kaitlyn1989 »
Jaynie
: 1669

« #67 : December 13, 2016, 02:02:53 PM »

I don't think i imagined these comments either:

"So stop wasting your time "

"SO STOP COMPLAINING
JUST GAMING"

Let me see if i understand both of you correctly..   In a venting, sarcastic, complaining, wasting your time post to Achat.. (not Kaitlyn as you say)....  Others were being advised to stop wasting their time and complaining? 

So do what you say ... not as you do? 

I see..   Thank you SOOOO much for clearing all that up.

« : December 13, 2016, 02:05:35 PM Jaynie »
Kaitlyn1989

« #68 : December 13, 2016, 02:18:27 PM »

Sorry Jaynie my friend, i mean NO disrespect, but i need to bump my post to the end until i know ALL have read it. please understand and forgive me.

OMG, I must intervene. I must make something very clear to ALL that do NOT know ALL the details.

FIRST: I sometimes confuse others by my "style" of expression. Just ask the one that is most important to me in here. My Lady Andrea. I am pretty sure I freaked her out on occasion until she found I was relentless and had NO choice but to give in. ;D

I am playful, impetuous, and almost ALWAYS having fun, But I fear some misconceptions have been developed over the last few days, specifically regarding and understanding my posts.

SECOND: Sarah is my FRIEND. I LIKE her a lot and have great respect for her. We PM each other and have had many discussions on various Achat topics. I need to make sure that ALL of my Friends and Forum peers UNDERSTAND that Sarah was NOT attacking me in any way. She was trying, like me, to be funny and sarcastic about our "ranting n raving" with the Achat gods. But has been misunderstood, like so many of US are in here.

THIRD: I have spoken of this in poem and post, but feel I MUST revisit this topic again. WORDS, their intentions, their meaning and what gets lost in translation. We live in an international community, if the use of words was not already difficult enough we have different languages, translations and cultures here. It is so very important for us all , including me MOST, to realize that our words as intended and spoken are not always received and understood as such. Many times without the benefit of body language or facial expression, a part of our meaning is lost or confused in translation. We are such a special community here, so small, so diverse.

I did not see this coming, but I should have. I just hope I have cleared MY "truth" up before any more feelings are hurt. You are my friends, you are also my peers in here. Please don't let us unravel under strain. We ARE better than that. I KNOW we are.

It is the ONLY reason I STAY here. It is ALL of you, my friends

Love Kaitlyn
« : December 13, 2016, 06:16:07 PM Kaitlyn1989 »
Lover
: 10350

« #69 : December 13, 2016, 03:52:04 PM »

Hello all :)
I started some of the confusion with a pm. But I never have been talking about this topic!!!
My post here is a general ask NOT TO STOP POSTING IDEAS. Not more, not less.

Honeybatcher

« #70 : December 14, 2016, 03:30:07 AM »

Thanks a Mil Lover...

I didn't say that the Mods are not listening to us i refer to the AChat team that doesn't bring us in consideration when it comes to upgrades and newly future in the game! Cause i didn't knew what els to call them:):):):)

Oh and the only reason i refer to Kaitlyn in my post is because i knew she will not be offended by something i say about her, she know the truth!

Kisses and Hugs
Honeybatcher

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #71 : December 14, 2016, 05:23:25 AM »

Hi, kisses and bises to all

Sorry to interrupt you but the dislikes are still present after an update!  ::)
You can continue ...  :D

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #72 : December 14, 2016, 06:06:16 AM »

Hi, kisses and bises to all

Sorry to interrupt you but the dislikes are still present after an update!  ::)
You can continue ...  :D

And they will continue to be. One of the reasons could be that people use that feature and click on it. Every day.

Btw: I'm still waiting for the "tool" to get rid of freaks and stalkers. That was promised by "Administrator" back in beginning of September...so i wouldn't count on a quick solution for the like/dislike system.
Honeybatcher

« #73 : December 14, 2016, 06:12:39 AM »

Get Bodyguard.........

Thanks Nats.................Notice ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #74 : December 14, 2016, 06:23:13 AM »

Hello Laura,

The problem is that the administrator can not do anything about the game.
He warns AChat and developers about the requests of players.
The Administrator is of good faith but after that it should follow and apparently this is not the case.

kisses
« : December 14, 2016, 12:18:53 PM Nat33 »

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  
« previous next »
: