*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Roles in the games
« previous next »
: [1]
: Roles in the games  ( 2043 )
ldsub
: 1

« : November 03, 2016, 10:07:46 AM »

Hello everyone,
I am interested in role-playing games, and i wonder if there will be some new games in achat including roles to the players?
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : November 05, 2016, 04:29:51 AM »

Hi,

There are some players in the game who enjoy RP.  They usually put it in their profiles.

Put RP  in your own  profile along with your preferences eg  MF ; MFF ; MF ; MSM  etc...

If you can find a writing partner, we have interlinked story telling in the Erotic Story Section here i n Forum... 

The Achat Bar & Grill (AB&G)  ;  The Ice House (AB&G Dungeons for BDSM play)  and Crystal Lake (where a lot of the people live)
All 3 are connected so its worth reading to get an idea of the place and where you could fit in.

It was quite active before the Poker Rooms and Meeting places were born.

Occasionally  a story begins so obviously new writers need to fit around the people already involved in a story.
At the moment Lady_Andrea and Kaitlyn1989 are involved in a story in the Bar and Ice House.

All are welcome to join in but please respect other writers and be mindful of timelines.
For example, if they are in a night time scene, you cant very well start a day time story or months in advance to the story ongoing. It needs to fit in.

Good Luck.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: