*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New pose: Punished boy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is the pose worth it's value?
Yes   -6 (50%)
No   -5 (41.7%)
Ambivalent   -1 (8.3%)
: 8

: New pose: Punished boy  ( 5550 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : July 15, 2011, 01:09:58 PM »

Today a new update. Punished boy.

I did a quick run with RG and the male's options are:

- "Oh no!" - raising hand defensively
- Slap me  - slapping own butt gently
- Enjoy     - enjoy
- Wank cock - Wank cock
- Obedience - turn and kneel in front of her
- Naughty boy - wiggle butt

Please share your opinions, thoughts and her actions ;) and let us know if it's worth the value. I think it will definately appeal to the bdsm enthousiasts. Picking up a thread started a while ago it seems.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #1 : July 16, 2011, 11:16:42 PM »

doesnt have enough options i think. the mistresses probably appreciate it though. this should have came out as an FF FS pose, neither of those have enough and i think theres more mistresses in the lesbian/(she-lesbian?) group.
she-lesbian=demographic of girls/shemales on this game who only like girls/shemales, lots of people consider girls and females interchangable on this game because of their appearance
« : July 16, 2011, 11:21:10 PM Unhealer »
islandsun
: 1597

« #2 : July 17, 2011, 05:09:29 AM »

ok why not just tie guy to a tree and use blow torch on his balls !

nailed to wall is a greater pose !

I`m not buying that pose !

It`s stupid , hey tech team need any more abusive poses ideals come to me and my dark side ! ;)

Be nice Sunny > Down girl > sorry been damaged before > and certain things trigger me  ! I`m sorry

starting another dead person walking at work this week > lotto ticket come in plz > or cowboy hat  :D
« : July 17, 2011, 06:04:29 PM islandsun »
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : July 17, 2011, 10:40:15 AM »

Yes Unhealer, I think it would have appealed to a larger demographic of F-F or F-S...

TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : July 17, 2011, 01:23:38 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if the pose was offered for FF and SF/FS soon too as it seems pretty easy to adapt. I hope they will, chiming in with bear and unhealer..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #5 : July 17, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »

I assume it's be like "forced doggy." Released for MF first, then FF and SF after. Shame it doesn't have the "change role" option. But I guess that would be bad if the mistress' power could be stripped from her with the simple click of a button. Would be funny, lol. They should just offer another pose for MF with the roles reversed, like they did with "Obedience."

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #6 : March 12, 2021, 11:16:24 AM »

Review Request.   Title/Subject  MF Pose Review. 56. MF Punished Boy. (Cane.)

Some of the MF poses are not in my pose repertoire.  So this is a general request for someone in the MF community to review this one please, when they get the chance and post it in this topic.

It’s fairly simple to do.

1. Identify if a vaginal or anal fuck pose where applicable. (Some are not always obvious)

2. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the man’s (skyblue) side and woman’s (deeppink) side.

3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 4 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.

4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.

5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star. (In Yellow)

6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive. (In Red)

Here is an example of a review Jess & I carried out for the “Doggy Style” pose

Discussions about sex > Woman with man in AChat > MF Pose Review. 6. Doggy Style.
https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,60.msg174902.html#msg174902

We can help with the  pic.

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - MF Pose Review. 56. Punished Boy. (Cane.):

This BDSM pose can be found in the "SM & Fetish" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.
« : April 22, 2021, 10:29:25 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: