*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New room: Boss office
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think it's worth buying it?
***** YES, MUST HAVE   -1 (7.1%)
**** An excellent add   -1 (7.1%)
***Beautiful for some fun   -1 (7.1%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -8 (57.1%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -3 (21.4%)
: 13

: New room: Boss office  ( 7647 )
Lover
: 10350

« : December 15, 2016, 04:46:35 PM »

Product Name: Boss Office
Product description: Be the Boss!
Price: 1995 A$

« : December 16, 2016, 04:01:38 AM Nat33 »

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : December 16, 2016, 04:04:22 AM »

Hello,

I did not buy it because I'm not a boss!  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Zaven1
: 45

« #2 : December 16, 2016, 04:38:51 AM »

Hello !

i'm not buy because, I expect more from AChat.

Thank GS for beautiful banner - Raluca my black angel <3
Kaitlyn1989

« #3 : December 16, 2016, 07:18:15 AM »

NO

No explanation needed !
pompinella
: 2

« #4 : December 16, 2016, 08:05:27 AM »

Awesome room lol.... "love on the table" became "love in the air" come on am i really paying for this? it's a shame! get some tests before release please! and for a new roome please create new objects, you can just change the color of the bed to make it looking different like the other rooms!

:-[ :-[ :-[
GsCougar

« #5 : December 16, 2016, 10:45:05 AM »

Awesome room lol.... "love on the table" became "love in the air" come on am i really paying for this? it's a shame! get some tests before release please! and for a new room please create new objects, you can just change the color of the bed to make it looking different like the other rooms!

:-[ :-[ :-[

THANKS, pompinella you saved me the purchase :)

I was going to keep my fingers away to comment any but I just can't do it :)
( I stop going to far with this subject this time)

>>>AIMED @ AChAT !!! >>>BUT hey why not try "your" creations in the Robot place out first for 1 week.?

Load the new rooms up so Robot boy and girl have some new backgrounds.

This way "paying customers" can test and see if its the money worst when they buy.And if they find BUG they might tell you fix it anyway ...

just thinking out loud

ROFL
« : December 18, 2016, 05:46:26 PM GsCougar »
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #6 : December 18, 2016, 12:12:03 PM »

Best room they made !!!

Classy elegant  well combined textures work  good  on the eyes
 A truly elegant Room  I say YES YES YES ! I love the wall print rich wood rug 
only thing I do not like  is the price ,  to high for a room
A bamboo plant
would be an excellent addition to the room

I like Classy and Elegant and this is what it is ..

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Pandorra
: 507

« #7 : December 19, 2016, 01:14:45 AM »

Agree, it is a impressing work.
Except...
... the leopard sofa!
OMG the interior designer must have had a complete black out.

It needs urgently a new overlay.

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : December 19, 2016, 03:09:10 AM »

The bug with the pose "fuck on the table" has been fixed?

pompinella
: 2

« #9 : December 21, 2016, 04:18:40 PM »

yes is fixed
ty
 ;D
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #10 : December 21, 2016, 05:14:08 PM »

Ah ok, thank you Pompinella  :)
Kisses

Pandorra
: 507

« #11 : December 22, 2016, 12:41:35 PM »

Last time I was there, I got the feeling, that behind this desk usually sits someone famous. And than I saw it clear!
And with same clearness, I knew all about this sofa.

The Leopard Sofa

Don Corleone has a wonderful office. High walls with wainscoting made from dark oak. Valuable carvings all around the walls, the huge massive desk, chairs and shelves. Who ever enters this room is very well aware, behind this desks sits a man of great power, wealth and influence.

If there would not be this sofa. It bites the eyes if you enter the room. It is a mess with a leopard skin design which seems to be not less displaced as a twenity-bucks-hooker in between the salvation army.

And whoever is invited to have a seat. Not on those big massive armchairs which are from oak and leather like everything inside this office. Even Don Corleone looks this style. Darkened leather skin, wrinkled like old cowhide.
Whoever has to take a seat there on this sofa knows there it trouble ahead.

May be that is the main reason this sofa did not find its way out of the office to the bulky waste where it would suit much better than inside this hall like office where Don Corleone resides like a Borgia patron of the long gone Renaissance. With at least the same authority. But everyone questions how this sofa came here.

The most appealing story is the following.
The Oiler, one of the pimps from the Deuce, who earned his nickname due to the fact that he spends more money for brilliantine than the Navy for machine oill, had to apply to pay back a loan. Lads like him hardly apply to a normal bank so he took the loan from Don Corleone. As it was time to pay back The Oiler was flat broken as usual and so he arrived with empty hands - except for the sofa.
"Im so sorry Don", he explained, "but Candy got married, Silvy got the flue - who knows what's worse -well ain't both no good for me, hehe. And Veronica is back to Mexico - immigrations understand? So I have no cash left to give you. But! This marvelous sofa. Isn't it a treasure? Real leopard skin worth a million. It will break my heart but I offer it to you as a sign of my deepest respect and my good will."

Rumor goes around this did not break his heart but his neck and The Oiler had found a new permanent site under the basement of one of those to built skyscrapers. At last he was never seen again. But not even Silvy missed him much. She was just happy to get rid of the flue.

But what is still seen is the leopard sofa. Still standing tall inside Don Corleone's office and shouting loud and unmistakable: "Don't you dare to play Don Corleone for a sucker!"
FIN

Just for shits and giggles. But serious. Could someone dress this furniture up in a brown cowhide, pleeeease? Thanks in advance.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #12 : December 23, 2016, 05:56:46 AM »

Yeah,  I don't like the animal print either.  Way too Bet Lynch for my taste.   ::)

Would be nice if we had an option to change the colours of the Bed,  Chairs and the Sofa.

Or the material as well for that matter.

But, the rest of the room is quite nice.

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #13 : December 23, 2016, 06:42:05 AM »

A guy kindly invited me to visit this room!
I like it but I will buy that if AChat removes the option of dislikes, voila  8)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: