*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  player developers
« previous next »
: [1]
: player developers  ( 3867 )
Cats
: 36

purrrrr me hazz fun

« : August 12, 2011, 04:41:06 AM »

i see loads of requests for clothing and so on why don't u make  members developers .
it is easier for the creators of achat and they could  set a fee to every submition  and u get more  difrent styles of clothing  u can also set a price  where the developers  cant go above and u can  take a  % tage of each sale.

also have them pay a fee to submit in shop ofc and so on . u can even  say for a surtain subscribtion  they can become a developer for clothing and give stock body mesh where they can make clothing from.

u will keep it in hand and u get ur dollars anyway because good developers will sell more and earn a lil but they will put it back in with new clothing.

then u creators can focus on other stuff like poses  rooms or where u are busy with  ;)

life is simple u have to make choises  and dont look back
Davina4
: 12

I, me and myself dont always agree

« #1 : November 26, 2017, 02:38:35 PM »

i agree as such, or just open a designer shop, give the designers the things they need to make clothes, for a small fee, then take a % of sales from the store. sooooooooooooo many would love to do more. it really is a money spinner for achat and a great place for designers to make a little while making our lifes even better

:) Davina :)
Pandorra
: 507

« #2 : November 26, 2017, 02:59:32 PM »

Check this out:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/earn-a-living-with-dohots-achat/

joepjan
: 11

« #3 : October 13, 2018, 10:05:34 AM »

Developer mode isnt available (yet). Waiting for that,
: [1]  
« previous next »