*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Winter Meeting place Date game 2017
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Winter Meeting place Date game 2017  ( 35799 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #45 : February 07, 2017, 10:54:00 AM »

Ok Shezawolf I have removed you from the game :(

So this is the list for the winter date game
Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

Tangoracer                                                                  Kaitlyn1989                                                                         
Javo                                                                           Brandybee
martinus                                                                      jade_kali
Honeybatcher                                                               jeanona31
Tiger_Mike                                                                   Pomallika
Auswoody                                                                    Nat33
Jamesonn                                                                    sexilicious
LaidBackJim                                                                 Eidamir
fisher316                                                                     miahotcat
SirRocknDano
Brutalix
Covems

Come on ladies we need more of you to join up

« : February 08, 2017, 09:32:06 AM tangoracer »

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #46 : February 07, 2017, 11:01:55 AM »

Add me and my gorgeous spouse.

Vaughan and GsCougar are in.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
GsCougar

« #47 : February 07, 2017, 11:17:33 AM »

Add me and my gorgeous spouse.

Vaughan and GsCougar are in.

CHUCKELS

yes we in until the end :)

You guys know we always good for fun and a show ( gone train on my performance :)  )

Marniejo
: 52

Kiss Me Babe!

« #48 : February 07, 2017, 12:08:13 PM »

add me in, please oh please let it be a man im coupled with, lol.   

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #49 : February 08, 2017, 03:59:34 AM »

Tango
I also think Kaitlyn is going to take part in the meeting game anymore.
So try to convince Laura, Britt and Cotta to sign up! They don't have much to do either!

Regards
Honeybatcher

tangoracer

« #50 : February 08, 2017, 09:53:46 AM »

Good to see you Vaughan and GsCougor  and Marniejo your in too 

Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

Tangoracer                                                                ItsAmy123                                                                
Javo                                                                           Brandybee
martinus                                                                      jade_kali
Honeybatcher                                                               jeanona31
Tiger_Mike                                                                   Pomallika
Auswoody                                                                    Nat33
Jamesonn                                                                    sexilicious
LaidBackJim                                                                 Eidamir
fisher316                                                                     miahotcat
SirRocknDano                                                              GsCougor
Brutalix                                                                       Marniejo
Covems
Vaughan

« : February 17, 2017, 03:55:18 PM tangoracer »

Eidamir
: 84

« #51 : February 08, 2017, 10:00:39 PM »

HoneyBatcher is right, Kaitlyn is not going to take part of the winter meeting place date game, as I already said earlier when I signed in, and as you can check going to her introduction topic, she is having a break from the game and forum, and I know as much as she would love to participate, she needs to focus in her RL for the time being. I don't remember if she said it in her topic, but we talked before she left so I know she won't be back until may at the very least. So, again, I ask on her behalve to remove her from the list... simply because if her name pops out she will not arrive at her date because she would not know she has a date.
Since her need to leave for a while came was an unexpected turn of events even for her, I think she forgot to ask to take her down from the list.

Kiss and hugs.

Zoƫ

Look into my eyes, break through the surface, reach my soul and see who I am.
Fighting for more poses for the LGBT comunity!
raluca93
: 146

« #52 : February 14, 2017, 05:24:16 AM »

Hey folks :)

i think that will be fun and i want to be a part of it ;)
 ;D

tangoracer

« #53 : February 17, 2017, 03:56:38 PM »

Welcome raluca93  your in the game :)

Tangoracer                                                                ItsAmy123                                                                
SirRocknDano                                                              GsCougor
Brutalix                                                                       Marniejo
Covems                                                                       raluca93
Vaughan

« : February 22, 2017, 10:20:38 AM tangoracer »

tangoracer

« #54 : February 22, 2017, 10:22:09 AM »

Welcome Corta your in the game :)

Covems                                                                       raluca93
Vaughan                                                                     Corta

DarkSpeider
: 25

« #55 : February 24, 2017, 02:44:58 AM »

add me tango my beautiful husband

Lover
: 10350

« #56 : March 05, 2017, 03:47:47 AM »

The drawings: Round 1

jade_kali - Tangoracer
fisher316  - jeanona31
DarkSpeider - Javo
Corta - Jamesonn
martinus - Pomallika
Marniejo - Covems
Honeybatcher - Nat33
GsCougor - Vaughan
Lover -  sexilicious
ItsAmy123 - Tiger_Mike
raluca93 - Auswoody
Brutalix - Eidamir
Brandybee - LaidBackJim
SirRocknDano - miahotcat

« : March 05, 2017, 04:04:57 AM Lover »

Lover

« #57 : March 05, 2017, 04:04:32 AM »

The drawings: Round 2

Covems - raluca93
Tangoracer - Brandybee
fisher316 - jade_kali
jeanona31 - Brutalix
AusWoody - GsCougar
Pomallika - Jamesonn
Nat33 - LaidBackJim
sexilicious - Javo
Eidamir - Lover
miahotcat - martinus
SirRocknDano - Marniejo
Tiger_Mike - ItsAmy123
Honeybatcher - DarkSpeider
Vaughan - Corta

« : March 05, 2017, 05:44:23 AM Brandybee »

Lover

« #58 : March 05, 2017, 04:06:50 AM »

A little change of the rules:

Pairs can choice who is giver and taker

Don't forget to post your date here!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #59 : March 05, 2017, 09:31:14 AM »

Brandybee - LaidBackJim

Not long  after the above couples were published I just happened on my date partner - LaidBackJim.
"You've won me in a raffle" he  joked and laughed for we had met before and knew each other well.
"And it's your birthday too.  Happy Birthday"  I told him.

We both decided I would give him a Lapdance for our date and his  birthday.

He said he had not had many Lapdances in Achatland, or none that he would admit to :P
Which made my job all the easier.  He decided he preferred a private lap dance rather than a public one in Winterland.

He showed me to his plush office.

I walked to his juke box and was pleased to see he had one of my favourite Lap Dance tunes.  I put it on repeat play.

Tito and Tarantula After Dark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvnL4dtqIY8

As the music filled the room, the air became charged with an eroticism we could both feel.
It seeped into our mood and bodies.
Jim sat on the sofa and I began to dance and move suggestively. I felt his eyes on me, admiring my curves, softly caressing me. It was intoxicating & I danced,  I danced just for him.

I smiled seductively, licked my lips and let the music overwhelm me. I could feel all the passion unfolding as my hands brushed my body. A 1000 sensations swept around me as my body swayed in a perfect rhythm to the music.

As the music died and ended, Jim's smile let me know he had enjoyed my performance.
"Happy Birthday" I told him. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I did," he replied and pulled me in for a kiss.

As our kiss ended, we realised it was very late for him and he needed sleep before getting up for work in a few hours time.
We said out Goodnights and Good mornings as we live on opposite sides of the world.

But in those few moments that our worlds collided, we both had a most enjoyable date.

Thank you Jim & Happy Birthday.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: