*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  There seems to be a problem with new created Free Accounts
« previous next »
: [1]
: There seems to be a problem with new created Free Accounts  ( 3417 )
sherryfino
: 8

Dear support team,

i think there is a problem with new created free accounts (did not test it with new premium accounts)

Details:

Registration works fine for male account
login #1 works fine with male account
clicking character customization worked fine but then!

you can style yourself. all good so far but a strange circeling icon is around the mouse cursor.
i assume it is trying to save or load something into the player profile

you can save your look but from that point the account is doomed allready
You can not buy scenes with the 1000 A$, the Character profiles behave strange.
And as soon as you log out it will forever say wrong username or password.

I will recreate this case one more time to provide you with screenshots, because this is a big problem which makes you lose players before you get them.

Sincerely

Sherry
sherryfino

Ok. I managed to recreate the situation :)

The accounts used for it are testdummy1 and testdummy2

testdummy2: recreated that situation perfectly fine

testdummy1: can perfectly log in. the difference is that BEFORE the first login i made him buy stuff in the webshop.

also i uploaded testdummy2's demise to youtube (child protected of course)

The Video is available under this Adress (Please enable subtitles): https://youtu.be/63uyF-WRhOo

-

Tried to recreate the testdummy1 scenario with the account Teledji and it broke again.
Buying in the Web Shop is no Work Around at all

But it seems to happen as soon as someone clicks on the Save Button

-

It would be interesting to know how many accounts suffered the same fate and i hope to be able to help the developers with posts like this one.

Sincerely

Sherry
« : June 13, 2017, 07:30:45 PM sherryfino »
sherryfino

Hello, its sherry again.

I forgot to mention that, before i logged out Account Teledji, i tried to enter city, summer, and so on.
That had the effect of the blue loading screen staying on until i get kicked for inactivity.
This Symptom has also been posted several times in the forum.

I think all login and blue loading screen errors have the same source.
And that might be connected to Process behind the Save button.

I hope that helps

Sherry :)
Laura_AFS
: 161

Part of an email support sent to me a while back (May 26th):

Hi,

we are sorry about your bad experiences. We have done lot of things in the last weeks to avoid bad situations you described.
First of all it is not possible to create free users just to use them voting with likes or dislikes. However we don't want to restrict the number of paid avatars created by one person.
Other thing is that we banned a few users who was the most complained about. I suppose you noticed that already... [the rest is not for public eyes]

Furthermore there are rumours since many weeks now that you can have only one free account. You cannot have another one until it reaches level 10, that was what I heard. Which, according to the email, would be impossible for free users, unless they recieve lots of gifts, i 'd say.

That rumours have never been confirmed, to me however it seems they are true and thats why it seems your free accounts are no longer available once you logged in with the next one.

Why people need more than one account at all will remain a mystery for me.
sherryfino

I guess some people like to Roleplay with their friends including the different Gender role.

"However we don't want to restrict the number of paid avatars created by one person."

Does this mean it is allowed to register a second Premium Account with the different Gender as long as it is not used to mess around with the players?

I don't get it.
Maybe because i am awake for 48 hours now

And i also can not confirm the rumor.
All i can confirm is that this bug, described earlier, will happen all the time for new free users... as people can read in this forum since march and that i could recreate this scenario over and over again.

But i promised the support team to not register new free accounts and i will keep that promise :)
Laura_AFS
: 161

I guess some people like to Roleplay with their friends including the different Gender role.

"However we don't want to restrict the number of paid avatars created by one person."

Does this mean it is allowed to register a second Premium Account with the different Gender as long as it is not used to mess around with the players?

I don't get it.
Maybe because i am awake for 48 hours now

That's how I understand it, yes. Obviously achat is fine with it. The TOS however say if you register, all details you provide achat with have to be true. Who knows if that includes gender from their point of view...

And i also can not confirm the rumor.
All i can confirm is that this bug, described earlier, will happen all the time for new free users... as people can read in this forum since march and that i could recreate this scenario over and over again.

But i promised the support team to not register new free accounts and i will keep that promise :)

I'm not sure that it really is a bug. From your description it seems to happen only to free users that are trying to run more than one free account. In my opinion one account is enough, especially for free users.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: