*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sissy Boys
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sissy Boys  ( 1438 )
leveblue
: 2

« : November 05, 2020, 02:30:43 AM »

I'm a boy, but I would like to put on make up and wear ladies clothes when I'm playing. I'm sure others would like that to. and other men who like to go with boys like me would like to see us wearing ladies cloths and make-up. it would be good if there was a small feminine section in the men's stuff where you could buy ladies stuff also.

What do you think. Is it a good idea, achat would still make money as boys like me would buy it. xxx
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : November 05, 2020, 05:56:55 AM »

Hi Blue at the mo the only way to do what you want is to make a Shemale (hate that word) Gurl (that's more like it) account.

I know, sorry, I'm stating the obvious and what you are saying is a good idea, *Hugsss* for guys who wish to do this.  But I doubt that the Achat Devs would start such a thing unfortunately, as the Gurl accounts fill that niche. 

There might be a solution, but it involves creating clothing yourself and sending it to the Devs and then hoping that they accept it.....

Anyway.  Have fun and everything.   ;)

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2 : November 05, 2020, 08:30:28 AM »

Zuz is right, I think Achat has tried to cater for sissy boys with the Shemale / Futa / TGurl  avatar.

It may be worth asking Achat to create make up faces and some dresses for men and some flat pointy court shoes in a small quantity to see how they sell.
If the market is there, they will no doubt make a few sets.

Even us straight guys may buy some for fun parties or game forfeits.
A sleazy tart for the guys and a serious vicar for the girls would definitely sell I think.

To ask, send a request through to "Support".   Its next to shop on the menu bar at the top of this page.
If you get an answer, please copy (ctrl+c) and paste (ctrl+v) it in this topic to let all our other members know.

Good luck.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: