*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  hi I am Peter
« previous next »
: [1]
: hi I am Peter  ( 1760 )
peter988
: 2

« : August 23, 2017, 10:47:49 PM »

Hi I am Peter from Germany.
I am 29 and like the game but have had many issues with log in at first time , firewall had blocked my game.
Now working all well like visiting Amsterdam and hanging around nice young women.
Lets have fun, fine me in game beauty Ladies, ;)
Kaitlyn1989

« #1 : August 25, 2017, 12:59:08 PM »

Hi ya PETER, *hugs* Welcome to the Forum.  ;)

Sorry to read about your start up problems but happy to see you persevered and all is working well. And I too have a soft spot for Amsterdam  ;D, my Lady Andrea purchased us a townhouse there just off the canal. The waterfront units were a bit pricey for a Writer's budget. But I prefer being just left of center, out of the mainstream, playing in the shadows.

And YESSSSS, Let US ALL have FUN. That is why we are here, and a bit of naughtiness as well.

Look around, the aisles are full of eye candy and secrets of the past. There are still a couple contests running and lots of threads filled with helpful hints. If you can't find what you are looking for.... just ask. The forum is full of knowledgeable, giving people, ready to do their best to help.

Don't forget to check out the Erotic stories for a bit of foreplay, or if you are more visual.... there are treats for you too.  :o

Share your thoughts, ideas or whims. We need more chatter in here.  ;D

But most of all..... HAVE FUN.

*hugs* Kaitlyn
: [1]  
« previous next »
: