*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Elle_C confesses the truth
« previous next »
: [1]
: Elle_C confesses the truth  ( 1511 )
Elle_C
: 7

« : December 16, 2017, 01:06:20 AM »

Hello, I'm Elle_C, and I'm not a real person.

I'm a fantasy character. Yes, a real woman is guiding my every word and deed, but from her imagination. For example, Elle_C is 23, but that real woman is much older.  I get to have all the fun in a 23-year-old hot body with firm boobs. And then I get experience and knowledge of an older woman!  I can wear scandalous things that she'd never wear. I enjoy public sex, while she never could (too nervous).  I enjoy the odd boy fuck toy, while she sticks to women.

Any, it's me you've got in Achat, not that old fuddy-duddy. I love people and I love sex. But be warned, I need people who can speak English, and have greater intelligence than a door knob. Fortunately, there are plenty of people around the world like that. In fact, I'm very verbal (oral too, of course). I need to talk before I fuck. Cold invites leave me cold. Duh.

A few tips. I'm an exhibitionist. I love skimpy clothes. My wardrobe is a constant war between too tight, too see-through and too small. Visual stuff turns me on so much, I like watching public sex (sometimes), which can inspire me to want some public sex too (sometimes)!

I'm mostly into women. But an intelligent, well-spoken man can be fun at times. Aside from the exhibitionism and occasional public sex thing, my other kink is being ravished while helpless. Like handcuffs, spreader, or tied to the bed helpless. I'm not into whips or pain or psychological dominance.  Sometimes I enjoy sex in a way where I can't refuse. I'd like a ball gag too, but I hear Achat is fresh out.

I'm not all kinks. The usual oral, anal, vaginal, is all great too.

One last note. I'm only here on and off.  I'm never going to be your BFF or long-lost sister. In fact, I'm not always a dependable fuck. I might suddenly disappear in the middle of something hot and steamy. If that happens, I'm sorry. Something has come up in a world far, far away. With any luck, I'll be back later that day, the next day, or week, or whatever.

My usual cruising time is "bar hours" (11pm to 2pm) local time, which is US Mountain Time. That's 1am-4am US East, 10pm-1am US West, 8am-11am UK, 9am-noon EU, etc.

Any more questions? Look for me in slow or fast, and say hello.

XXXOOO  Elle_C

: [1]  
« previous next »
: