*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The B Shop, pose creation scene making and other User features documented in2016
« previous next »
: [1]
: The B Shop, pose creation scene making and other User features documented in2016  ( 1932 )
Michelle989
: 36

MSN Messenger - Michelle.johnston989@gmail.com

I'm trying to understand if the features documented in 2016 enabling contributions to the Bishop, pose creation etc actually even exist, I'm keen to find out so I wrote this letter to Achat support, so hope they reply as they are God for us I guess. Any one have any thoughts on this please reply here

Hello Mr Achat,

I am writing to you because I have now been part of the Achat community for over 6 months and view my self as a long term member, I have also brought new members to Achat but it appears there arrival has so far circumvented the affiliation process, however that's not the purpose I write to you now :)

Reading your documentation it suggests users willing to put time and effort in can develop things like clothing for the B Shop, new poses, Scenes,  backgrounds  etc. While the documentation from 2016 suggests you can do these things I can see little evidence that you in fact can other than minor variants of clothing. I notice prior to  log in you have access to an area to test clothing and another area that seems to be permanently disabled to presumably test poses scenes and the like. I am simply wanting to understand if there are plans to enable this again and allow users to contribute in a tangible way?  another question is there even a B Shop? And finally any hidden links that would help me to understand things better would be greatly appreciated

Hugs and kisses for giving access to my friends here and creating my Achat world

Michelle989 xxx
Gedion
: 3

Was there any reaction from the developers yet?

I aslo write them from time to time, but never get an answer when or if the Animation Editor will be available again, i really hope it will be back in the game, cause i want to creat some poses too ;D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: