*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Trolls
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Trolls  ( 7621 )
Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #15 : October 10, 2020, 11:17:53 AM »

I'm not sure if this is a troll or perhaps a player who doesn't understand English, sign language, writing or any other form of communication known to humans.

For the last few weeks there has been an avatar going around the public areas inviting/getting invited to fuck in public. Friends have seen this, obviously so have others that have had the pleasure of it's company then got the name mixed up and are either inboxing me in the lobby or approaching me in person to thank me for the fuck. All guys. Obviously this has caused some confusion as I'm lesbian, and don't recall any blackouts when this may have occurred.
I've seen this "other sonia" myself on at least 6 occasions. Whenever I'm in the room it just freezes still, doesn't move, until it's either kicked for inactivity or exits under it's own steam. All attempts to communicate with it by me have been ignored. All invitations declined. Offers from me to pay the A$2500 for a name change ignored.

If this is an avi created by some idiot to annoy me, it worked, to a point. I'm now past caring. It's obvious to anyone that knows me which is the genuine avi, and to any that don't...they're welcome to pass on by to the obviously much easier access robotic noob.

Just so people are aware the silent slut's username is       soniaslutt      very similar to mine, but without the initial capital letter and the final extra "t".

If this is a malicious attempt to disrupt my enjoyment of the game, it hasn't worked. I'm enjoying it more now than at any time in the past 8 years.
How sad that this person can't say the same and has to resort to childish pranks to get their kicks.
« : October 10, 2020, 11:20:40 AM Soniaslut »

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #16 : October 15, 2020, 04:07:00 PM »

You are doing the right thing.  Ignore its behaviour and carry on enjoying your own game.

Reacting feeds the idiot.

Then Just report the clone to Support and im sure they will resolve it for you.

Good Luck in all you do. 

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: