*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile
« previous next »
: [1]
: More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile  ( 2967 )
johnyman
: 1

why wouldn't you ''Achat developers'' make more body figures to make ACHAT more interesting and interactive..
When i am with a girl i need to experience more female figures ..i like to be with thick and curvy women too..why do you make all females of the same figure that makes all girls look the same to me..i am starting to lose interest in here due to that. :-[
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : September 09, 2020, 11:51:38 AM »

There needs to be a full customization overhaul, in my opinion.

-Body shape and size: there should be a "height" option. Why are all people the same height?
-Better breast options than big/small: actual cup options of AA A B C D DD, etc?
-Age: this is the weirdest one for me but there are users over 50 here yet the female avi looks mid 20's to early 30's. why not add options for wrinkles, grey hair or even salt/pepper hair?

Of course there needs to be some improvements on existing poses with these. Have you ever used the MF pose "play with the boobs" with big and small boobs? There is a gap between the man's mouth and the girls boobs if she has the small/tiny option selected.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : September 10, 2020, 05:02:31 AM »

That's why there aren't any more options in body sizes.

Can you image if you could make the breasts bigger ?  Your hands would clip into them.   :D

analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #3 : September 10, 2020, 05:57:29 AM »

How about we worry about getting the bugs and glitches and crashes fixed first?
Then worry about the not so important things like a few grey hairs or having saggy tits.
I'd rather have a game that functioned properly than the option of having salt and pepper pubes.

Just sayin'.......

x0x

AmberLady
: 26

Hey all,
I may be a newbie in the forum, but I have played achat almost 2 years now. Gotta say that I fully agree with the options of:
- aged looks
- avi personalizations like muscles, bigger tummy, butt, etc.
- wrinkles on face, etc
- and also different genital size. Breasts and cock sizes shoudl also be part of the options. However, it should be consistent in the poses too.
Another thing that I'd like to bring in to make the game more realistic and exciting:
- every woman should have an option to limit the penetration, meaning she determines how deep he can go. The partner should see this, perhaps next to the excitement level. By default, many poses go "balls deep" and this should be controlled by the woman. So if a man thrusts, he can actually see how deep he enters her. I'm sure this will excite both, especially when the avatars move accordingly.
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

Hi AmberLady,

Welcome to Forum and we are glad you found your way here. We hope you enjoy it and stay around.

Those are cool ideas and you never know, Achat do read members ideas in forum to get inspirations for their creations and improvements so you never know.. one day, you may just see them realised.

The size differences in the avatars may be more difficult to do as I believe it would mean all the poses would have to be recreated for them to fit and look realistic.
I think the smaller breasted women, already have this issue with some of the poses already as do some of the hairstyles with the hats.

Look forward to more of your posts, views and ideas.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: