*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Possible Achat User Chat Channel
« previous next »
: [1]
: Possible Achat User Chat Channel  ( 4907 )
Michelle989
: 36

MSN Messenger - Michelle.johnston989@gmail.com
« : July 29, 2020, 08:17:28 PM »

I was just wondering if anyone wanted to make a discord Achat user chat channel with me? Perhaps one already exists?  Different to the forum I guess in that the forum doesn't allow communally chat, the messaging here istnt really ideal it's somewhat dated and I only get tiny little writing on my phone. Let me know your thoughts. I'm fairly new to discord but I know channels can be set up for this purpose. Love Mich xxx
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #1 : July 29, 2020, 09:25:04 PM »

Hi Michelle

A group chat would, in my opinion, be a wonderful thing, like there used to be here in the Square.
With regard to Discord...I've posted elsewhere in this forum that I was trying to set up an account there for that purpose, but was unable to proceed beyond the Captcha.
Whether this may be because of my location, my browser or because I always use a VPN I don't know. All I know is I was unable after many attempts to create an account.

But, yes...we do need a community chat. I'm in complete agreement.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : July 30, 2020, 11:27:16 AM »

Analetta

Did you download and install the app.

I did that,  No probs at all. 

analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #3 : July 30, 2020, 01:43:51 PM »

I couldn't get that far Zuz....the Captcha was to access the download.

Ten or so attempts with the Captcha at between six and eight screens per attempt and I gave up.
Been looking at other sites since, but haven't found one so far that is a) Free,  and b) Suited to a large number of users at one time.

*peeps under your swishy hemline....."oooh yeah....* grins

See ya later

zuzannah

« #4 : July 30, 2020, 05:43:38 PM »

Heyyyyyyyyyy !!!  hehehe

That's really strange,  I've just gone to discord.com and pressed download for windows and it downloaded. No Captcha or anything.

Michelle989

« #5 : July 31, 2020, 03:17:06 AM »

Are you planning on setting up a discord Susannah being the highly respected senior Achat member?
zuzannah

« #6 : July 31, 2020, 05:28:58 AM »

Wow, highly respected, you sure ? Hehehehe.  *hugs*

I'm not no.  I've had a quick look and it looks a bit well, complicated,  but that was one o'clock in the morning.  If I have time I might have another looksie, but I'm not promising anything. 

Vaughan and Jessi have more experience in Discord than me, (I've only just started using it),  so they might be getting a few messages from me in the future about it.  Sorry you two.  Hehehehe.

Michelle989

« #7 : November 04, 2020, 12:48:30 AM »

I'm so sorry for not checking, I tend to lose these threads on my phone, if anyone is interested my Discord is (and it is case sensitive) is :- WestAussieGirl#6672 , if someone has created a group please let me know otherwise I can create one if you like. Love Michelle xxx
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #8 : November 04, 2020, 05:43:09 PM »

Michelle if you create a group put the link here and anyone interested can join.

lol Thanks Zuz...haha... we may have been on discord longer but we do not have experience with setting up a channel.   

We may join once it is set up!

zuzannah

« #9 : November 04, 2020, 06:48:33 PM »

To be honest I was going to start one a few months back.  Like the one we had back in the day..  I can never remember it's name..   ::)  Yes the square.  Remembered   ::)

I even got a name for it.  But, i decided not to, because I don't think there would be any interest from many people.  A bit like this Forum really.  I looked on how to do it and seems straight forward,  (until you actually come to do it   :D) And you would have mark it not suitable for work as well.

Jordan1
: 38

There is a light that will never go out.

« #10 : November 28, 2020, 03:01:02 PM »

Please, yes! Please please please make a discord channel for AChat. It would be so much easier than logging in here for those of us who are lazy :D. Once it is set up a discord channel is so easy-to-use. Even for people who are thick as bricks like me :-\. There are people in AChat who would be easily able to do it, I'm sure. Thank you to the person who raised this topic, because it's something I really want to happen :)
daddyxxx24
: 21

« #11 : May 10, 2021, 12:59:46 PM »

Does Achat have a discord channel? If so whats the link?
zuzannah

« #12 : May 10, 2021, 03:14:12 PM »

We had something similar back in the day  Called the square,  Not on Discord.

I'm a little bit................ hesitant if I did decid to make one on Discord.  This is an Adult site and I don't know if Discord, with their bot moderators would like it or not.

Like I said I've thought about it, did a little bit of research about it.  The word Achat would not be used.  I did have a title for it, but, I don't know.  It's the time and the effort in more research and then actually going ahead with it.  It would all very new.

Another thing as well.  The Forum at the mo is full of arguments and massive drama.  This discord site (If it ever was created) cannot be like that....... Ever.

daddyxxx24
: 21

« #13 : May 10, 2021, 03:50:41 PM »

That would be awesome if you did make one. I use discord for gaming but thought it would be a cool idea for a place for members of achat to talk at. I believe you can pretty much post what you want in your discord and if people used it to argue you could easily ban them from the discord or remove their comments. I know they just made it more private so people can have more privacy in channels. If you do end up making one please send an invite because i feel like it would bring everyone together and you can make annoucements in discord for events for people to attend in achat. Also you can upload videos in channels or pics. Just need to make certain channels for certain content.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: