*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Involuntary exit from the room
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Involuntary exit from the room  ( 10344 )
Bear
: 3856

« : June 01, 2010, 07:53:20 AM »

Been having an issue with involuntary exits from the room.  My partners are finding themselves occasionally logged out as a result...most of the time though it simply is we both are exited.

tried reinstalling,...syncing compatibility,...turned off firewall,...but the problem continues. Issue occurs while chatting,...I am not aware of it happening during a pose change.

(using Windows 7)

Elijah

« #1 : June 01, 2010, 08:08:13 AM »

I've had a similar problem this morning and AChat crashed in the middle of typing. Last night my partner crashed several times in a row.

I don't think it's a Windows 7 issue because I use Windows Live and XP on my laptop, and AChat has crashed on both.
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : June 01, 2010, 08:18:38 AM »

It's not a windows 7 problem. There are different possibilities of the reasons. Your computer, the internet connection, the AChat server, your partner may have a problem...
And it also has happened in the room, during having fun or pose changing. Good luck to you, that you have not been interrupted in these moments ;)

Bear

« #3 : June 01, 2010, 08:40:42 AM »

Been happening with several different partners,...so I am assuming a problem on my end,..unfortunately though it is occurring in,...delicate moments... that's why I want to narrow issues.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : June 01, 2010, 11:01:45 AM »

I would suggest taking a look at how the servers are acting when it happens. I've had it happen a time or two, but it was always during peak usage times, and that's just how chat programs can be. I don't know if it's entirely random, or if it may be based on the amount of time logged in, but servers that are running all out will drop people.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #5 : June 11, 2010, 10:43:38 PM »

I've never been logged out.  But my partners have been!  And it's really frustrating!  And this has happened a lot now.  Like 2/3 or more? Achat needs to improve the reliability of their servers so this doesn't happen!  I mean I was right in the middle of... the good stuff when partner got booted!!!  *sigh*
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #6 : June 12, 2010, 09:58:12 AM »

AZN, sweetie. They can't improve them THAT much. It's just the nature of technology. It sucks, but there is no 100% reliable connection, and when you've got thousands of connections there will be those who get dropped.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Carli
: 116

« #7 : June 12, 2010, 10:31:59 AM »

And don't forget all those people who SAY it is the servers, but where in reality the problem is their own internet connection. Or the people who blame the servers when they just want to get out :)
bobbler

« #8 : June 12, 2010, 11:37:28 AM »

This has been happening for months now.  It was really bad for a while but it has gotten better since.  Rooms freeze, connections are lost...welcome to AChat  ;)
Bear

« #9 : June 12, 2010, 03:45:45 PM »

Since I started this thread, kept having problems and couldn't figure out what was wrong. Did an uninstall, and while reinstalling noted the other options button. For no other reason than a blind shot in the dark I also did the HD install,...lo and behold, haven't been kicked out since. Was it the fix needed? Not certain but at this point just happy it's working again.Worth a shot if your system can handle it.

AZNLoverV

« #10 : June 12, 2010, 07:27:43 PM »

Since I started this thread, kept having problems and couldn't figure out what was wrong. Did an uninstall, and while reinstalling noted the other options button. For no other reason than a blind shot in the dark I also did the HD install,...lo and behold, haven't been kicked out since. Was it the fix needed? Not certain but at this point just happy it's working again.Worth a shot if your system can handle it.

What is the HD install??  I just run the setup program but it doesn't seem to have a checkbox for that?
Bear

« #11 : June 12, 2010, 07:48:43 PM »

Go to the Home screen from here and login, once logged  in you'll see the button to download free version. (Note: free version must be installed)
right below it in the tiny brown type (that I can never quite read) is a link to other options. That will take you to a download screen with the the options of the free version and one for the "High Detail" enhancement (HD)

AZNLoverV

« #12 : June 12, 2010, 08:21:36 PM »

I must be looking the wrong place!

All I see are:
Download free version
Buy A$

And below that, change password.
I don't see any options between the download free version and buy A$ buttons?

Could you help me out and just the hyperlink to it?  thanks.
« : June 12, 2010, 08:24:42 PM AZNLoverV »
bobbler

« #13 : June 12, 2010, 09:11:07 PM »

@ AZN.  You need to be on the Home page like Bear stated.  Under "download free full version" is "other download options".  Click that and you will see the HD ADD-ON...

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/download-achat/

...or use the link above.
AZNLoverV

« #14 : June 13, 2010, 10:59:48 AM »

@ AZN.  You need to be on the Home page like Bear stated.  Under "download free full version" is "other download options".  Click that and you will see the HD ADD-ON...

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/download-achat/

...or use the link above.

Thanks for helping me out.  Downloading the HD version now!  Hope this stops the involuntary room exits!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: