*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  update file deleted by antivirus, unable to login to achat
« previous next »
: [1]
: update file deleted by antivirus, unable to login to achat  ( 3239 )
sexyNeha
: 2

« : October 05, 2016, 02:14:23 AM »

hi, i get an error msg when i start achat saying that my updater isn't starting and might have been deleted as trojan by my antivirus.
Achat does open but when i try to login it says version is outdated and i need to update first  ::)

anyway i can fix this without downloading the entire 700 mb installer? last time i downloaded it, it took me 6 hrs after 5 failed attempts. i have a poor internet connection. would appreciate a fix without having to download the huge file!
GsCougar

« #1 : October 05, 2016, 02:54:56 AM »

hi, i get an error msg when i start achat saying that my updater isn't starting and might have been deleted as trojan by my antivirus.
Achat does open but when i try to login it says version is outdated and i need to update first  ::)

anyway i can fix this without downloading the entire 700 mb installer? last time i downloaded it, it took me 6 hrs after 5 failed attempts. i have a poor internet connection. would appreciate a fix without having to download the huge file!

Try to unable your SECURITY SOFTWARE for the time of the UPDATE

Make sure you got the site  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/ set as trustet site in the secure files of your Antivirus

Thats the way I woudl do

DONT forget to TURN on your ANTIVIRUS after you didt

AND  dont open ANY OTHER SOFTWARE WHILE YOU DOING UPDATE

After update run - finish turn on your Antivirus again
and reboot your Compy

Good luck
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : October 05, 2016, 02:55:45 PM »

Did you have these troubles before? What about your firewall, is AChat enabled there?

sexyNeha
: 2

« #3 : October 09, 2016, 01:23:23 PM »

no. never saw this before. had this antivirus for a long time. only the updater is gone.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: